Type keyword(s) to search

Season 4 Live Posting Topic

• Start Topic

Just now, tiredofwork said:

If this is the same timeline as TWD then we are YEARS into the ZA and no way is there any establishment with food, etc not ransacked.  This place still had gumballs in the gumball machine..  Please.

Where was the point of origin with Morgan and the FTWD crew on his journey back to Alexandria, I thought it was CA.  If so how the hell he get to MS on foot?

Yeah, the suspension of disbelief gets harder as the years go by...

• Love 2
Just now, tiredofwork said:

If this is the same timeline as TWD then we are YEARS into the ZA and no way is there any establishment with food, etc not ransacked.  This place still had gumballs in the gumball machine..  Please.

Where was the point of origin with Morgan and the FTWD crew on his journey back to Alexandria, I thought it was CA.  If so how the hell he get to MS on foot?

It's the same timeline as TWD. As for the gumball machine, it goes in the same not realistic world as how does everyone still have so much fuel and ammo.

• Love 1

My husband is loving the Mississippi truckers of the apocalypse, which seems like it should be a band name. That's all it takes apparently for Morgan to change his mind and head back the other way again.

Cream of zombie soup.  Annnnd we're walking again.

• Love 1

Lennie James is such a good actor, but the single characters on walkabout plot has gotten so old on this show and TWD. I like the trucking duo. They will probably be dead by the time Morgan finds them again.

• Love 3

I just don't understand the rationale behind these people wandering off on their own. Morgan doesn't think that a woman and disabled man need him more than the bunch that he left behind? The three of them would be better odds of surviving if they could get to Alexandria.

In any case, I don't see Morgan rejoining TWD. He is stuck on this dreck.

Just now, MostlyContent said:

So, anyone else wonder if Kim Dickens wanted to be killed off because of the new HBO Deadwood movie?  (really looking forward to that, btw)

What? That will be so cool.

who is the female trucker? She sounds so familiar.

Just now, MostlyContent said:

So, anyone else wonder if Kim Dickens wanted to be killed off because of the new HBO Deadwood movie?  (really looking forward to that, btw)

The new Showrunners decision, Kim didn't want to leave.

Frank Dillane  did tho.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

The new Showrunners decision, Kim didn't want to leave.

Frank Dillane  did tho.

Oh dang. I thought she was probably still alive and survived, like Glenn. But I guess not. 

1 minute ago, Crone said:

What? That will be so cool.

Apparently they start filming soon and it'll be out next year some time (with a 10 year jump in time).  They say they have all the original actors.  Powers Booth is dead, of course.......but it made me wonder about Kim Dickens. 

This is just all too far out there to not be a dream.  Who's manufacturing all that stuff that's being shipped.  How does he pass by the field right when dude is running from zombies kidnapped.  Has to be a dream, right?

• Love 2