Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E14: Through the Fog

Die Hard 1: Apparent terrorist attack is merely a cover for stealing Nakatomi vault contents

Die Hard 2: Army Special Forces platoon sent to deal with hostage situation is actually evil

• Love 1
On 8/10/2018 at 1:45 PM, shapeshifter said:

Right now on H&I the Numb3rs episode "Dirty Bomb" is airing, in which thieves fake a heist of radioactive materials to get an area evacuated so they can steal priceless art. I'm pretty sure other shows have done this too.

Like another Elementary episode this season:

Spoiler

Episode 2: thieves heist radioactive materials and fake a "Dirty Bomb" to get an area evacuated so they can steal diamonds.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

Like another Elementary episode this season:

Hide contents

Episode 2: thieves heist radioactive materials and fake a "Dirty Bomb" to get an area evacuated so they can steal diamonds.

Ah! I thought it was a different show.

On 7/8/2018 at 7:19 PM, AnimeMania said:

Not that per se, I just don't like when they find or eliminate suspects based on some 1 in million ailment/disease. Not that color blindness is that rare, but still. The guy couldn't have created the stab wounds because he tore his rotor cuff 5 years ago and can't lift his arm higher than his shoulder. No sir, I don't like it! Some guy has a one in a million resistance to bird flu and he happens to date the only person in America who has contracted bird flu. Sheesh!

I don't have a problem with the sun angle stuff since Sherlock had multiple pictures from a lot of different rooms. I am sure Sherlock recreated the sun angle in each picture in each room to authenticate his findings. 

The colour blindness didn’t help them find/eliminate the suspect. The perp was a suspect because he’d been having an affair with the victim. The colour blindness just meant that he messed up in covering up the crime and ended up highlighting an area for the cops to examine instead of concealing it. 

• Love 3