Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Discussion

• Start Topic

On 8/3/2018 at 6:15 PM, SuzySmith said:

I’m still trying to figure out how Barb & Cathy ended up in federal prison for a murder.  That wouldn’t really be a federal charge normally would it?  Also, is there a fourth sister there with an A name?  Since we met Barb, Cindy and Debbie?

I think there's a line about Barb and Carol taking Debbie up to a lake...so maybe they crossed state lines? Or who knows, maybe they went on the run and committed some federal crimes involving robbing banks or something. 

I do want to know more about that crime, but we likely never will. Did Barb and Carol run, or did they go back to their parents' house and act like they didn't know anything had happened, and had nothing to do with any drama? Did they come up with a story for why Debbie was no longer with them, or did they flat out tell their parents that they killed her, for the satisfaction and reaction? How did the trial go, what was the case against them if there were no witnesses and they pleaded innocent? Or did they plead guilty and just get sentenced? So many questions! 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, rippleintime17 said:

Did they come up with a story for why Debbie was no longer with them, or did they flat out tell their parents that they killed her, for the satisfaction and reaction?

They were practicing their story when the car was rolling into the lake. Whether that was believed or not, we probably won't know. 

I could see them sticking to the story and then turning on each other which led them to being convicted. 

On 8/3/2018 at 5:15 PM, SuzySmith said:

I’m still trying to figure out how Barb & Cathy ended up in federal prison for a murder.  That wouldn’t really be a federal charge normally would it?  Also, is there a fourth sister there with an A name?  Since we met Barb, Cindy and Debbie?

I'm still trying to figure out how MCC, a private corporation, has the authority to grant early release. I get that, in Sophia's case, they can totally offer the monetary settlement for her treatment, but I don't think they could just tell her, "Oh, and you're getting out." I handwaved that by convincing myself MCC worked out a settlement with the help of the Feds. Fine, then comes the point system. A government contractor tasked with running a federal facility cannot just decide that their corporate points system dictates early release.

Edited by Captain Asshat
On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 10:18 AM, ExplainItAgain said:

I would love it if they did flash forwards in season 7 instead of flashbacks. I would like to see where everyone ended up - even the ones who will spend their lives in prison. I waffle between a realistic ending and a happy ending.

That's a good idea. 

• Love 1