Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E11. One of Our Own 2018.07.04

Pleeese can we not go down the ER road of every medical professional's children being repulsive brats. I mean... in like 18 years the only decent non-infant kid was killed off quick. 

And hopefully Rox gets her head shaved - that hair is CSI NW level unprofessional - she might have seen the car if it wasn't flopping in her eyes.

• Love 2

Another episode of As The Stomach Churns has come and gone.  Dr. Kodachrome has suddenly developed some actual skills, but now he thinks he's Dr. Romeo.  I wouldn't be surprised to see him get transferred to whatever hospital she's looking at for her OB/GYN residency. 

Writers' Room:  "We've run out of tropes!  What can we do now?  I know!  Let's rip a story from the headlines.  That always works."

Was anyone interested in the musical duo?

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Dowel Jones said:

Nobody was, or at the very least they were completely overshadowed by every other storylines.

• Love 2

EdisonHead does a runner, which we knew from early, because of all the amped-up joy over the adoption papers.  That just had to end bad, right?

4 hours ago, Dowel Jones said:

I forgot about them.  What happened in the end?  I seem to have either missed it, or it was so blaa that it slipped my mind in the interim.  (Please, don't make me re-watch that stinky pile!)

• Love 2

So there is a surgery that Dr. All-Purpose Surgeon can't do!

• "There isn't anyone in LA that I trust. We'll call every neurosurgeon on the West coast if we have to."
  • "I found someone in San Diego!"
  • "But that's three hours away!!!"

Wut?

-----

If Angus really believed that kid was his, he should have known better than to be treating him in the first place. And wouldn't he have seen the kid's blood type in his records and realized he couldn't be his dad? (Surprised it was that simple. I was expecting Savetti to do some clandestine DNA collection and send it for testing. Which would of course come back by the next day because that's how non-priority DNA tests work.)

-----

And still the Code Black facebook page is just hundreds of comments whining about the best medical drama on TV being cancelled. Get over it, people.

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, ams1001 said:
  • "There isn't anyone in LA that I trust. We'll call every neurosurgeon on the West coast if we have to."
  • "I found someone in San Diego!"
  • "But that's three hours away!!!"

Wut?

"No, you idiot.  I meant San Diego, California!"  That was comical, though.  I'm surprised they even knew there's other hospitals around. 

• Love 1

What is the deal with Savetti's girlfriend?  Does she really want to pursue OB/GYN, or is she just trying to get away? 

I liked how Jesse didn't know what was going on with Leanne since she was happy and smiling. I have a person in my life who is usually complaining about things, so when he is happy and smiling I get suspicious.

I find it very hard to believe that Ariel didn't take her phone. Teenagers are addicted/attached to their phones.  Was she abducted and they managed to take some of her clothes?

The blood draw thing is out of the headlines for sure. There is a state where their state supreme court ruled that by virtue of driving, you are giving consent to have your blood drawn if their is probably cause of DUI.

Before her accident, Rox was being ridiculously curt with Ethan. Yes, you were close friends/co-workers verging on being something more, but you were not more, and his is clearly damaged.

• Love 1

I thought Rorish and the old Doctor whose name I've forgotten have been working at Angels for ages? Thought it was so weird for him to say something like "motherhood becomes you" near the end, as if she didn't have two kids that died?