Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E02: The Hollow Crown 2018.06.24

This seemed sort of a fill-in episode. For the first time I liked Cristina. I know what she did was wrong, but I couldn't help cheering her on when she was beating the cr*p out of that Mean Girl. When Woz said killing that guy twice was enough at the end, I know it was wrong for me to laugh, but I did.

This week Harlee did clear up that it was indeed "Stahl" that she was following when she abandoned Nava. So everyone here was correct, I was just the only one thinking she was following Creepy Ginger Cop.

I was confused by Nava texting Harlee but Harlee not getting it until she turned on Nava's phone. Or maybe I missed something. Well, I'm sure I did miss something. But I'm still along for the ride. JLo and Liotta continue to rock this show.

• Love 7

Casting needs to cool it with these interchangeable white guys. I thought the intelligence cop Harlee's sort of befriending, one of the drug dealers Tess and Tufo were driving around, and the guy who hung himself were all the same person.

Also lol at Woz's intelligence counterpart shooting golf balls into a tumbler and missing almost every single one. Why did they even bother cutting to the tumbler that many times? Idk I thought it was hilarious.

I agree, def a filler episode, so I don't really have much more to say.

• Love 5

I really didn't care for this one either.  A lot happened in one day!  I really wish Christina was killed instead of Nava!  Also, I think the head intelligence unit guy (Bruce McGill) is totally miscast.  Still no Stahl :(

• Love 2

I really miss Stahl's batshit crazy ass.

I get why Christina beat that girl's face in, but she really could have used words to cut that girl down to size. They go to a good, but not great or really well known private school. It's not like it's Spence, Brearely, Phillips Exeter, or Middlesex. It's not like this girl is rich enough to get away with being that unironically racist. That mean girl is just bougie and basic and boring. And if she had any real prospects, she'd be more worried about college than one of her classmate's mom drama.

15 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

At least they remembered Woz is bisexual.  I was beginning to wonder if they forgot about that. 

Yes! I miss his season 1 boyfriend.

On 6/25/2018 at 1:39 PM, saber5055 said:

This seemed sort of a fill-in episode. For the first time I liked Cristina. I know what she did was wrong, but I couldn't help cheering her on when she was beating the cr*p out of that Mean Girl. When Woz said killing that guy twice was enough at the end, I know it was wrong for me to laugh, but I did.

Same here. I liked Cristina for once, too. I really felt for Harlee when Nava got murdered. Her scene with Loman was emotionally touching, even if JLo overacted just a tad.

I also loved Woz’s, “I Need. A minute.” with the physical therapist. I wish he hadn’t tried to pretend that his woody was for the woman on the treadmill. I thought Woz was comfortable with his sexuality. 

• Love 5
On 6/29/2018 at 11:13 AM, topanga said:

I thought Woz was comfortable with his sexuality. 

On 6/26/2018 at 12:08 AM, HunterHunted said:

At least they remembered Woz is bisexual.  I was beginning to wonder if they forgot about that. 

I thought they had forgotten at first too because I am almost sure he was NOT comfortable with his sexuality and that his wife was definitely NOT comfortable with him being bisexual.  So him pretending he was hot and bothered about the girl didn't surprise me, but his wife having sex with him the car acting as if she had not just found out about his bisexuality not that long ago. Or did I dream it all that when she found out last season, she flipped out?