Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Have we ever had a season where most of the cast is super touchy feeling with everyone else? 

Brett has undone Kaitlyns swim top and now applying oil for the massage. (and he's straddling Kaitlyn - basically sitting on her butt)

Haleigh says she wants to go next. 

• Love 1
Just now, gunderda said:

Rockstar is sunbathing right now.  She hasn't had much of a reaction that I've seen.  She told Rachel (I think) that she tans easily.

I don't think she's had a public reaction.  But when Haleigh was up in HOH, she told Kaitlyn that Rockstar said she didn't want to talk yet.  I think she's probably pissed that Kaitlyn went through with it because she was not a happy camper when she learned of Kaitlyn's plan.  I expect to see some pissiness  from Rockstar once she decides she does want to talk to her alliance members.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

Have we ever had a season where most of the cast is super touchy feeling with everyone else? 

Brett has undone Kaitlyns swim top and now applying oil for the massage. (and he's straddling Kaitlyn - basically sitting on her butt)

Haleigh says she wants to go next. 

BB16 had most of the guys very touchy-feely...with each other. 

So, now, almost everyone also knows about Sam's power...at least that she got it.

Scottie is telling Tyler that he wants to be with Tyler and Swaggy.  He says that he feels like if he votes to keep Swaggy, he'll be going against Tyler.

Tyler is telling Scottie that there really wasn't anything he could do to change Kaitlyn's mind about what she was going to do with the re-nom but that he wanted to keep Scottie safe.

• Love 1
(edited)

Scottie wants to know that if it had it been him and Swaggy on the block, how the bros would have voted for who to keep.

Edited by zorak

Angela now in HOH telling Kaitlyn that Faysal doesn't seem mad at her that he's just sad and coming to the realization that they are playing a game and he'll be fine soon.

Now he's telling Scottie that Haleigh said she told Kaitlyn that she would vote however Kaitlyn wants (not sure if this did actually happen).  Tyler said he is going to vote Swaggy out because he has to.

Kaitlyn says she knows she did the right thing even though it's scary. 

Haleigh is losing her left eye sight every once in awhile. She needs a pain pill or muscle relaxer for something.... ummm..

Tyler told Scottie that the bros are powerful.  Tyler says his main priority is making sure that Rockstar, Bayleigh, and Faysal don't win the next HOH.  Scottie asked if he thinks the bros would put Scottie up and Tyler said he's safe with the bros.

Now Tyler is telling Scottie how Kaitlyn told Haleigh shortly before the veto ceremony about what was going to go down.  I don't know if Haleigh has been pleading complete ignorance to her alliance about this or not.  

• Love 2

I can't be sure, but I think Scottie knows he's being served a bowl of crap.

He still might realize it's best to switch his vote. We'll see.

• Love 3

Tyler says that Faysal would not have used the veto if he had won it.  Scottie says, "You think so?  He promised me he would use it."  Tyler says no because the others were starting to get suspicious of Kaitlyn.

1 minute ago, vb68 said:

I can't be sure, but I think Scottie knows he's being served a bowl of crap.

He still might realize it's best to switch his vote. We'll see.

I don't believe Scottie is on board with Tyler.  I'm also surprised Tyler is saying all of this stuff considering that Tyler is the one who told everyone else that Scottie was Swaggy's informant.  Maybe it's a case of they're both playing each other.

Sam just offered to trim JC's toenails.  He says they're probably dirty because he doesn't know how to clean them. 

JC is being really fussy.  Sam says she feels like she's clipping her dog's nails.

• Love 4

Oh god. Brett just tongue in cheek offered to massage Winston, and Winston started laughing saying his feelings have been ignored all week. Then still laughing, he said what would people say if they came up here while I'm there on the bed.

It's like they are trolling us.

• Love 12

Haleigh told Brett that Faysal is just being a dick and Rockstar doesn't want to talk.

Brett says to Haleigh that he feels bad because he thinks that Faysal thinks he was somehow responsible for Kaitlyn's decision.  Haleigh says no, but that if he thinks it's anyone, it's Tyler he'd put the blame on.

RS and Haleigh in the pink room.

Some comments about Winston and Brett (i think). RS calling them assholes.  She left. 

Sam tells JC that she would be a have not for him if she could.

Well, it looks like Faysal is really heeding Haleigh's advice about working on his social game as he sulks in silence in the bathroom with a pillow covering his face.

Faysal sulking.png

• Love 13
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh says she's tamed Swaggy down and without her, it would have been 10 times worse.  Bayleigh wants to know where she is going to go now and who she's going to go with.  Kaitlyn is trying to say this move will change the dynamic in the house, and that everyone can regroup or something.

Kaitlyn is actually right.  There soon will be a movement of everyone NOT in the Level5 (Tyler really is playing it loose) to take out one of the Bros or Angela.  Tyler could probably organize such a move but I think he knows it is safer to let others take the lead.  Also ...

The trouble is the others are as dumb as all get out and Bay and/or Scottie could run over to the Bros for "protection."  Which is why Tyler best not make a move against the Bros just yet.  As long as he is seen by them as Level6 Strong he is still good.  He just clearly sees that the dynamic has now totally shifted but it is too early to make a big move on his part.  But little do the Bros know that getting Swaggy out will make them a huge target sooner than later.  Maybe not this coming week.  But by next for sure.

1 hour ago, missyb said:

Tyler has no idea that Scottie is still team Swaggy all the way. He has double revenge in mind now. Tyler is not safe with Scottie just because he pulled him off the block.

Scottie is just too dumb to live at times.  BB is not about "revenge."  It is about winning therefore being able to shift alliances as opposed to going down with the ship.

• Love 4
(edited)

Haleigh is now trying to cheer Swaggy up. Saying she is there for him.

Haleigh has figured out that socially at least she needs to play both sides.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
Just now, vb68 said:

Haleigh is now trying to cheer Swaggy up. Saying is there for him.

Haleigh has figured out that socially at least she needs to play both sides.

Hay and JC are probably the best game players in the house outside of Tyler.  Those three get together and they could rule.

• Love 3

Scottie talking to Brett in storage room.  Says he's apparently in the dark about a lot of stuff.  Scotties asks Brett about a fight between Kaitlyn and Swaggy. 

Brett says he doesn't really know... Kaitlyn is just his really good friend so he wanted to comforter her.  Kaitlyn's name has been in Swaggy's mouth a lot... bla bla bla..

Just now, zorak said:

Swaggy says he would tell Kaitlyn that he never planned on putting her up. 

That's the definition of "too little, too late."

• Love 4
Just now, zorak said:

Swaggy says that Kaitlyn flipped on the Steve vote.  Hayleigh wants to know if he thinks it really was her.  He says it makes sense now.

LOL, nothing gets by Swaggy ... until it is way too late to help him.

• Love 10
53 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Well... other than (a) half of one cast who were comfortable enough with each other to simulate sexual assault together and (b) one couple who seemed to be under the impression they were on a mission from God to jizz-baptize every room in the House, I’d have to say No.

5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Well, it looks like Faysal is really heeding Haleigh's advice about working on his social game as he sulks in silence in the bathroom with a pillow covering his face.

Faysal sulking.png

Don’t know about y’all, but DAMN those black socks are working it for me.

• Love 4
(edited)

I think this move hurts Tyler more than Kait. He's basically been living up at the HoH this week. There's no way people won't connect him with this move. If Tyler and Kait are on the block Tyler goes home. He just alienated a whole bunch of people who liked and trusted him.

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 2
Just now, zorak said:

Swaggy wants to talk to Kaitlyn with Tyler in the room so there's no way Tyler can make crap up.

Yes please. I wanna see this. Mainly because idk how Swaggy can lie about talking shit about Kaitlyn.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Swaggy's claiming that he predicted this move from Kaitlyn last night.

Let me guess - when he was refusing to go up to the HoH to talk any further with K?

• Love 2
(edited)

Faysal needs to man the hell up.

If Swaggy can have calm conversations with people right now and sort out options, Fessie has no excuse.

He looks like a child.

I halfway think Faysal just might DOR. I don't think he wants to be there.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Rockstar: "Tyler is Palpatine."

I'm glad she told me it was a Star Wars thing after because I was confused that we were delving into politics again.

Actually, that would be a Star Wars politics thing - but I digress....  ;)

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Let me guess - when he was refusing to go up to the HoH to talk any further with K?

His version is that he asked the others if he should go talk to Kaitlyn last night and they told him no, to which he made the comment to just watch, that Kaitlyn would put him on the block.

Swaggy was briefly whispering to himself under the covers again.

Swaggy talking to self.png

2 minutes ago, zorak said:

His version is that he asked the others if he should go talk to Kaitlyn last night and they told him no, to which he made the comment to just watch, that Kaitlyn would put him on the block.

Revisionist bullshit.  Someone (Bae, I think) was nudging Scraggy about going to talk to K pre-Veto, and his reply was something along the lines of “you don’t go before the judge twice”.

9 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Actually, that would be a Star Wars politics thing - but I digress....  ;)

I think I slept through that one. 

To be fair, I think I slept through almost all of the Star Wars movies. 

• Love 3

Swaggy would've been better on Survivor. Also, if you know the game so well maybe don't come into with the name Swaggy and expect not to be targeted off the bat.

I'm hoping for a reset of alliances because I can't really stand either side right now.

• Love 4
(edited)

Rockstar was just bitching to Swaggy that Kaitlyn fucked up all of their games with this move.  Swaggy was briefly boohooing about how if he goes home now, how he'll have to be without Bayleigh for the whole summer.  Give me a break.  He's known her less than a month at this point.

More talk from Rockstar about how shady Tyler is.  I kind of want her to win the next HOH because I think Tyler and the bros will for sure be targeted by her.

Swaggy keeps whispering over and over that if he gets a Power App before the eviction he will flip out every day.  \Haleigh told him earlier today (I think to give him hope) that they were told that a Power App could happen at any time and there was no set schedule.  Part of me thinks he's hoping the producers are listening and will give him one just because he's promising to bring the drama.  

Edited by zorak
  • Love 2

Seeing Angela on the feeds is kind of jarring. For a minute you forget who she is and think a production assistant accidentally stumbled onto the set.

• Love 18
6 minutes ago, zorak said:

Swaggy keeps whispering over and over that if he gets a Power App before the eviction he will flip out every day.  I think Haleigh told him that they were told that a Power App could happen at any time and there was no set schedule.  Part of me thinks he's hoping the producers are listening and will give him one just because he's promising to bring the drama.  

He'd have to unwrap himself from that pretty green blanket and like, socialize or something. Good luck with that.

Anytime a HG is nommed and wraps themselves in a blanket, I start hoping for another Audrey situation.

• Love 15
Just now, Callaphera said:

He'd have to unwrap himself from that pretty green blanket and like, socialize or something. Good luck with that.

Anytime a HG is nommed and wraps themselves in a blanket, I start hoping for another Audrey situation.

Between him pulling out the Bible periodically and whispering to himself, I couldn't help but think it was shades of Dominique.

• Love 4
(edited)

Swaggy whispered to himself he got a power before Thursday he'd f*ck things up. This dude a is a dollar short and a day late. Plus hes alone in the back bedroom again which is one of the reasons he's on the block. I have no sympathy for house guests who isolate themselves and don't at least try. Sam was a freaking Robot on the block and even she campaigned.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 14