Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Sam doesn't want to do one-on-ones with everyone. She just wants to tell everyone during the HoH reveal who she wants to put up. She wrote her speeches when she was in the shower.

Aaand this is why I can't with Sam. Because even though she's HoH, she's going to remain on slop by choice because she can't dip out on everyone. 

Gee, that Sam. Such a nice person. 

Gag.

• Love 8

Bay and Fess talking.  She admitted that she and Swaggy had done the deed. Fess said something about her being pregnant and she said she wouldn't even know yet. So it doesn't sound like she's used Plan B. And she made a comment about hoping Swaggy didn't have hos. Is that what they call true love forever?

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Bay and Fess talking.  She admitted that she and Swaggy had done the deed. Fess said something about her being pregnant and she said she wouldn't even know yet. So it doesn't sound like she's used Plan B. And she made a comment about hoping Swaggy didn't have hos. Is that what they call true love forever?

I saw that convo, too.  But when said the thing about it was only a week later, so she wouldn't even know, he made a comment like he thought she really could be pregnant.  Then she said something like, "NO.  I already told you.", which seemed like she was referring to the Plan B thing.  That was my take on that whole conversation.

JC to Faysal: "Calm your titties down."

For some reason Faysal is convinced that if he had won HOH, he would have been able to figure out who flipped.  Uh, ok.

Faysal is going off about Haleigh hanging out with Brett and hugging him.

• Love 2

This is such a fascinating season.

I get the steamrolling comments now. But....you gotta admit, S6/5 are really doing it to themselves. They're an alliance that don't trust each other and shit talk about each other every single day. Hal/Bay already talking about not trusting Rockstar or Kaitlyn. Fessy's freaking out about Hal being the flip vote. Kait bitching about Hal flipping. 

Manwhile L6/5 trust each other enough and laugh and share things. Tyler keeps the bigger secrets to himself, which should explode on him soon enough, and Brett/Tyler have their alliance fooled about Rockstar for some odd reason. But other than that, one group is still solid, and other group has fallen apart but none of them are willing to admit it.

And then there's JC, who's played S6/5, Tyler who has S6/5's trust even when they know he's a threat, and Sam, who's Sam. 

• Love 13

Teflon Tyler. Nothing sticks to him. JC steering things to week two Kaitlins HOH and thinks that Brett was in Kaitlins ear giving her ideas about backdooring Swaggy.

Interestingly enough, it doesn't feel like a steam roll to me, it feels like a tight rope high-wire act. House of cards. Even in L6 which has oodles and oodles of secrets of their own. And then JC who stirs tons of stuff up.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Manwhile L6/5 trust each other enough and laugh and share things. Tyler keeps the bigger secrets to himself, which should explode on him soon enough, and Brett/Tyler have their alliance fooled about Rockstar for some odd reason. But other than that, one group is still solid, and other group has fallen apart but none of them are willing to admit it.

Its pretty obvious.  They want to keep the house of cards as small as possible.  Its better for only 2 people to keep a secret than 5 or 6.  Even if the other 3 found out they would forgive Brett because its a very logical reason to lie.  If this lie gets out it exposes both of their games.

• Love 3

Fez and his threats to go awwwf because somebody is lying to his face and it’s either his BFF in the house (Chakra Con) or his twu luv, Haleigh. And more ranting to JC about looking foolish if he’s been hanging with Haleigh and she’s been lying to him. 

JC really does have a knack for toying with Fez’ emotional state. Thing is, he knows it and he’s having fun doing it, so why not?

If Fez was showing any interest in the game, other than being pissed awwwf about not knowing what’s going on, he’d be playing instead of being played. What a maroon. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, missyb said:

Interestingly enough, it doesn't feel like a steam roll to me, it feels like a tight rope high-wire act. House of cards. Even in L6 which has oodles and oodles of secrets of their own. And then JC who stirs tons of stuff up.

It's leading to somewhat of a steamroll, but Tyler, Brett, and JC have been playing their asses off. It's not like they're stumbling into good luck here. They're working hard to be in their positions. Sure, it helps that S6/5 are incredibly easy to fool, but even the smarter people in that alliance (Bayleigh, Haleigh) are completely snowed.

We do have a house of gameplayers, and some of them are actually pretty smart! I feel like they've truly earned it here. Level 6 is fast becoming one of my favourite alliances because so far, they have complete trust in each other. Even if that starts to go away in a week or two for whatever reason, they've legit stayed loyal for this long and I'm not sure many bigger alliances can say the same thing. 

So it may be boring for some people, but I find it fascinating to watch and I am loving it. 

• Love 19

Also in 19 seasons of Big Brother I don't think I have ever seen an alliance vote to evict a member on the other side and their own alliance crumbles as a result.  I thought at first Brett's speech was idiotic.  Now I am thinking its outright genius.

• Love 15
(edited)

Faysal is giving Haleigh the cold shoulder, alternated with heated and pointed looks, and passive aggressive banging of the ice tray. I'm dying.

Scottie: "Should I go away from you? Are you bad for my gameplay?"
Haleigh while laughing: "Yes, you should go away. I hate you."

Ugh, I never ship people and this is twice this season!

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

This is such a fascinating season.

I get the steamrolling comments now. But....you gotta admit, S6/5 are really doing it to themselves. They're an alliance that don't trust each other and shit talk about each other every single day. Hal/Bay already talking about not trusting Rockstar or Kaitlyn. Fessy's freaking out about Hal being the flip vote. Kait bitching about Hal flipping. 

And then there's JC, who's played S6/5, Tyler who has S6/5's trust even when they know he's a threat, and Sam, who's Sam. 

L5 knows about the Nonstar thing. Right before Chakra Con barged in on their celebration and reattached herself to Tyler, I heard Brett say something about how it’d gone how they’d planned earlier today (they were busy while feeds were down, it seems). The entire group didn’t have all of the details, but they’d been clued in. 

When it was just Brett, Angela, and Kaycee, Ang asked if he knew about the all chick alliance and that’s when he said he’d almost used that in his speech, too. 

I’m loving this alliance, too. Brett’s been paying a lot more attention than he’d been letting on; he mentioned Nonstar talking about never having seen the show and then later quoting players from S2 and S6.

That the other side is all off balance and upset because they keep getting blindsided while continuing to do the same things functionally is mind boggling. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, RagePaige said:

Also in 19 seasons of Big Brother I don't think I have ever seen an alliance vote to evict a member on the other side and their own alliance crumbles as a result.  I thought at first Brett's speech was idiotic.  Now I am thinking its outright genius.

It's obvious that Tyler helped create this genius plan (that shit eating grin as he was voting confirms it for me, if it wasn't already confirmed by Brett having Tyler as a "witness"). But let's say that the truth eventually comes out that Rockstar/Brett never had a conversation. This plan still worked anyway because these people still don't trust each other and it just made sure that the lines were drawn within their own alliance. It just proves to Rockstar that nobody seems to trust her, and it just created a whole lot of issues that will be resurfaced when the next blindside happens. 

S5 has been done since Kaitlyn flipped the first vote and then won HOH. That much is clear, even if it was just Kaitlyn at that point who was untrustworthy. That just started the slow burn of the destruction of S5. I say S5 because Swaggy's long gone and they never formally replaced him with Scottie.

• Love 5
(edited)

Sound the alarms, Kaitlyn might be melting the fuck down again with Faysal. Who is always melting the fuck down.

Hands down, best feeds so far this season.

Kaitlyn is bawling because Faysal doesn't trust her. Her heart is broken because she's playing the game for Faysal. She sees his face in every move. She talks all the time in the DR that she's playing for him. Faysal on the other hand just wants to know why the fuck she was having a 30 minute conversation with Brett this soon after all the shenanigans. He's pissed, she's throwing her usual temper tantrum. Seriously, this night cannot get any better.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Sound the alarms, Kaitlyn might be melting the fuck down again with Faysal. Who is always melting the fuck down.

Hands down, best feeds so far this season.

Fessy is literally so done with her while Kaitlyn's sobbing.

Fessy, just leave. Once she's alone, she'll go looking for someone to cry to for the attention.

• Love 4

JC has Rachel in his sights. He tells Tyler that if Fessy gets HOH next week, he will sic him on Rachel and get her out. Tyler says maybe Sam will do it. JC says, no no. We need Kaitlin out.

Tome for HOH room.

(edited)

LMAO

Sam comes out of the DR. "Who wants to see my HoH room?"

Kaitlyn is sobbing and refusing to go and told Faysal to fuck off again. And went anyway. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

This has to be the best night of feeds I've ever seen.  On quad cam everyone is going up to Sams HOH reveal while Kaitlyn is in the Geometry room crying in a corner after Fessi yelled at her.  Quad cam is lit.

• Love 6
Just now, RagePaige said:

This has to be the best night of feeds I've ever seen.  On quad cam everyone is going up to Sams HOH reveal while Kaitlyn is in the Geometry room crying in a corner after Fessi yelled at her.  Quad cam is lit.

They HAVE to be showing Sam's HOH room reveal on Sunday, if only for the comedic juxtaposition of Kaitlyn sobbing and Fessy pissy.

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Scottie was my pre-show pick and yeah, he was an annoying shit this past week but I gotta admit, I'm shipping Haleigh and Scottie. They're cute together.

They are! 

• Love 2
(edited)

Sam is holding a house meeting without announcing it was a house meeting. She started off with an In Remembrance segment of past HGs, and then told everyone that she's not going to hold one-on-ones, she already knows what she's going to do. And this HoH room is her HoH room. No one is allowed in it unless Sam says so. That door is going to be locked. So everyone should just enjoy this week until the Veto competition, don't worry about going on the block, just breathe.

Holy HoHitis, Batman!

And now there's some super awkward teeth brushing happening in the bathroom with Kaitlyn and Bayleigh. Heh.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Sam is holding a house meeting without announcing it was a house meeting. She started off with an In Remembrance segment of past HGs, and then told everyone that she's not going to hold one-on-ones, she already knows what she's going to do. And this HoH room is her HoH room. No one is allowed in it unless Sam says so. That door is going to be locked. So everyone should just enjoy this week until the Veto competition, don't worry about going on the block, just breathe.

Holy HoHitis, Batman!

And now there's some super awkward teeth brushing happening in the bathroom with Kaitlyn and Bayleigh. Heh.

I mean, I'm glad the HOH finally declared that it's THEIR HOH and they can't just be taking the HOH's stuff and be hanging in their room without permission, but this is a way to get people to want to evict you faster.

Though, I think that was also Sam's very roundabout way of implying that everyone was safe this week, no matter what, so just chill out.

• Love 12

I can't stand messes and people being in my space/bedroom without me there. So if I was HOH, I would be exactly like Sam I think. You're welcome there if I'm there and I invite you in, but if I'm not you're not going to be in there. It must be nice for Sam who has been cleaning up after everyone all of the time to just have her own bedroom and bathroom for a week. No one to clean up after but herself.

• Love 15

Hooo boy! This is gonna be an epic week with Sam going all in with HOH-itis from the get go. Between the HOH room rule and no one on ones and no campaigning to get someone put up while also telling them to have fun til noms...?!? 

It’s like she hasn’t been in the house until today. Her rules are only going to make the paranoia worse. Well done on putting a target on her own back before she spends one night in the room. If the week ends up being a wash, some people are gonna be flaming angry at the twee dictator. 

This is gonna be a great week for the feeds. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Everyone is standing in their truth. He's standing in his truth. She's standing in her truth. I'm standing in my truth. Lots of truth standing.

Even Brett is standing in his truth, according to Rockstar. Except that his truth is bullshit. But he's standing in it!

Rockstar about Brett: "I am so livid at this prick that I can't even. I hope his mother is proud of the son she has." Aaand she's off again!

Rockstar: "Take me out, Big Brother. I'm done. I'm over it. I'm serious."

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Everyone is standing in their truth. He's standing in his truth. She's standing in her truth. I'm standing in my truth. Lots of truth standing.

Even Brett is standing in his truth, according to Rockstar. Except that his truth is bullshit. But he's standing in it!

Rockstar about Brett: "I am so livid at this prick that I can't even. I hope his mother is proud of the son she has." Aaand she's off again!

Yikes. 

Rockstar says that Brett attacked her, but....she's personally going after him and his family. I HATE people who do this, who bring other people's families into this. So fuck off, Rockstuckonthewall. You and Third Eye Blind can go cleanse your auras or whatever.

• Love 22

Wow. Just wow.

This has to be a record for fastest clearing out of the HOH and a first for not offering to share the bounty. 

Apparently Sam is unfamiliar with the idea of winning friends and/or influencing people. 

• Love 4
Just now, cork dork said:

Wow. Just wow.

This has to be a record for fastest clearing out of the HOH and a first for not offering to share the bounty. 

Apparently Sam is unfamiliar with the idea of winning friends and/or influencing people. 

She's a good person, so that should be enough for them. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, cork dork said:

Wow. Just wow.

She offered a sip of champagne to whoever could bring her the cork screw first. Because she's nice!

• Love 3

My feeds keep cutting out while I'm listening to RS bitch about Brett being a white man and she's trying to get a down-payment for a house! Again! She's been a broken record about it.

The world owes her and how dare a white man, who she thinks is wealthy and privileged, tell a lie about her! In a game! That is based on lies! He should not even try to play it, because she needs a down-payment on a house!

Now Kaitlyn figured out that Sam must have flipped two votes because she was the last one to vote! She's figured it out and claims it;s the only solution. I should be able to laugh at her stupidity but no. 

Damn feeds! All night it keeps buffering. I've also been unable to like posts in this thread again. Hmmpft.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Kaitlyn spilling to Tyler about what she thinks is Sam's power to flip two votes.

Tyler looks perplexed.

Boy, just keep your trap shut, nod and say "ok, sure". 

"Yeah, that makes sense."

• Love 3