Type keyword(s) to search

S38: Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

So two spoilers were correct this season: Rick making the final 4, and an early boot from EOE winning after coming back late in the game. 

Three.  There was also a "Chris pictured with a red buff" spoiler from way back.

A lot of the speculation and vetting of "spoilers" was tried against the rumor that TPTB at Survivor were unhappy with the outcome.  The outcome of EoE as an idea or Chris winning I'm not sure.  

Does this ending fit the bill?  How?  Chris giving up immunity and going for fire certainly cheered on casuals I know who thought it was a good episode and aren't thinking beyond much more than that. 

(edited)

The edit made it obvious that Chris was going to be the returner. We saw virtually no one else in the brief scenes at EoE. You didn't need a spoiler for that one.

Looking back the edit was fairly decent. Devens was the main character, and they couldn't exactly give a ton of screen time to a player not even in the main game. I feel like Gavin could have gotten a little more screen time considering he got 4 votes in the final. 

Edited by Cutty