Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E21: One Step Forward

MyAimIsTrue
  • Start Topic

(edited)
8 hours ago, eel2178 said:

If Delilah is going to be used in a capacity to help solve crimes, I'm fine with her presence. What I don't want to see is a "Whoa is me! I'm the disabled mother of twins" story. 

The writers have never presented anything to suggest that kind of attitude on her part.  In fact, the actions of Tim have been anything but supportive of Delilah including the whining to the team about the broken sleeping patterns of the twins. No mention during this season of any help for Delilah at home caring for the twins makes no sense.  A young mother paralyzed in a wheelchair taking care of newborn twins by herself is just nonsensical and lacking in any continuity after the McGee marriage and birth of the twins.

7 hours ago, slothgirl said:

Delilah has never been the "woe is me" type. I can't see her character going that way now.

Amen to that.

Edited by VinceW
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, eel2178 said:

Her paralysis was the vision of now deceased show runner Glasberg.

Gotta wonder where he would have take it.  Somewhere interesting and a positive addition to the story line. 

• Love 1

I don't want this to happen, but generally speaking what I don't want to happen on NCIS, is what happens; so I probably shouldn't even say it, but they had better not kill Reeves just now that they've got him interesting. (This is a trend on this show, so I fully expect it to actually happen) Literally no cares to give over what is or isn't happening to Abby.

Spoiler

The one thing about the preview - I listened to it a couple times and "How can this happen" before cut to Torres in the morgue "Can anyone explain that to me", sounds more like Reeves to me. Not totally sure. And I also don't see Torres being that emotional over Reeves' death, so who knows. Obviously the preview is intended to make us think that Abby is near-death and I'm not sure which is more likely as far as a misdirect.

I felt for the woman's situation, for sure, but the defensiveness did start to grate.

• Love 4

The personal issues have affected this show so much this season that I just want Abby to get lost and the show can move on and stop screwing over the fanbase thanks to two actors who can't even film in the same damn room. What a fucking joke this show is. Gary Glasberg is probably spinning in his damn grave so fast he'll reanimate and then maybe he can fix this flaming dumpster fire.

I used to love this show. I'm pissed they've ruined it for me.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, threebluestars said:

The personal issues have affected this show so much this season that I just want Abby to get lost and the show can move on and stop screwing over the fanbase thanks to two actors who can't even film in the same damn room. What a fucking joke this show is. Gary Glasberg is probably spinning in his damn grave so fast he'll reanimate and then maybe he can fix this flaming dumpster fire.

I used to love this show. I'm pissed they've ruined it for me.

While this language is stronger than I'd use, I agree with the underlying sentiment.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Ohmo said:

http://tvline.com/what-to-watch/ncis-pauley-perrette-leaving-season-15-abby/

This could be something or it could be nothing.  TVLine used this picture in its "What to Watch Tonight" daily post.  It shows an Abby who is standing and hugging either Bishop or Jack.  However, there is no indication in the post that the image comes from tonight's episode.  It could be just general stock footage from a previous episode.

It could be the actresses hugging after the last day of filming too. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Ohmo said:

http://tvline.com/what-to-watch/ncis-pauley-perrette-leaving-season-15-abby/

This could be something or it could be nothing.  TVLine used this picture in its "What to Watch Tonight" daily post.  It shows an Abby who is standing and hugging either Bishop or Jack.  However, there is no indication in the post that the image comes from tonight's episode.  It could be just general stock footage from a previous episode.

I dunno - my money is on Abby dying (based on the previews). I'd love to be proven wrong, but I am very skeptical.