Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: Trouble Maybe

On the run after a violent confrontation, Maddie finds refuge in an unlikely place. Meanwhile, the Bumblers hide out in Mexico as Ezra's conning ways reach risky new heights.

Edited by HunterHunted
FYI anyone is free to start episode topics; just use the TVDB description

Are we supposed to feel sorry for Maddie? I feel like I'm going to have a hard time getting there. She has destroyed so many innocent people's lives.

Maddie's wig is so awful. Surely it's not supposed to be fooling anyone at this point. Maybe there's going to be a dramatic moment when she rips it off to reveal her New Awakening! I sure hope she isn't going to try to scam that new age-y spa or holistic center or whatever it is.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I sure hope she isn't going to try to scam that new age-y spa or holistic center or whatever it is.

My thought was that they're trying to scam/recruit her into their (probably sex) cult!

I don't feel sorry for Maddie, but her storyline has higher stakes at the moment and is more interesting than the bumblers in Mexico.

• Love 3

I'm feeling envious that they're in Mexico! I know their circumstances are bad, but I've never been. 

Still watching the episode. I don't feel sorry for Maddie, not really. She seemed to be fine with screwing people out of everything they had, and only pretended to be sorry for Richie, when he insisted that that she apologize, that one episode. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Anela said:

That woman at the end, was that the one everyone thought was executed?

Yes, that was Katherine LaNasa as Sally, who we all thought Lenny Cohen had killed after Max double-crossed her when she wanted to run of with him.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, BaskingsharkGTX said:

Yes, that was Katherine LaNasa as Sally, who we all thought Lenny Cohen had killed after Max double-crossed her when she wanted to run of with him.

Wow - thanks  - I didn't realize!!!!

• Love 2

This new character Rosa is so dull! I can forgive a few minutes of boring, but not in scenes with my beloved Ezra! (Also, she's too much like Maddie.) I hope she moves along quickly, though I fear from the preview that we'll get a few more weeks of her.

Marianne Rendón is so much better this season than last. I always found her the weak link among the Bumblers--and I mean the actor, not the character. She didn't have the same spark and spontaneity as the others (IMO). But now I love watching her!!!

Whatever the cult thing is that Maddie's retreated too, it's pretty interesting. The therapist didn't have any apparent agenda besides therapy. And I imagine Jaime Ray Newman's character will be back.