Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E11: Eight Pigs and a Rat

I usually root for the kids, but I couldn't have loved that final classroom scene more Sarika tried to expose Jack as a bad teacher and Jack barely paused as he started talking with knowledge about biology and then walked up to whisper to her. Wasn't expecting that! 

Also, I love Anthony.

Sarika: "That was the most devastating moment of my entire life."

Anthony: "For real? Girl, you need to read Anne Frank."

• Love 10
25 minutes ago, JasmineFlower said:

I usually root for the kids, but I couldn't have loved that final classroom scene more Sarika tried to expose Jack as a bad teacher and Jack barely paused as he started talking with knowledge about biology and then walked up to whisper to her. Wasn't expecting that! 

Also, I love Anthony.

Sarika: "That was the most devastating moment of my entire life."

Anthony: "For real? Girl, you need to read Anne Frank."

I've said it before: Jack + kids = gold. Other teachers = dross.

Guess we finally found out why Jack was hired after all -- he does know biology. Loved his aside to Sarika and her shocked look when she realized she hadn't managed to outmanuever him.

The whole sequence when he was interrogating the kids was hilarious, and I liked the camera angles.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

Heather aka H-bomb is killing it!  Loved her butchering skills.

Also loved that all the teachers thought a volcano was "innovative"...especially for high school kids.

I thought the volcanoes were so outdated and corny and didn't make sense, but absolutely loved all the volcano ideas after they said they were a big hit at the recent Ohio Teacher's Conference and they were just trying to help Durbin out. Made so much more sense why they would all have a spin on the exact same idea and think it was remotely innovative right now. It was the perfect way for it to all come together.

• Love 1

Jack out smarting sarika... Didn't see it coming.. Laffed my tail off at it...  Heather and Dan are so cute and so not the typical TV H.S couple.. But it doesn't seem like the show is putting them together  just to go against norms.. They kinds make sense... 

Lived jack agreeing with Dan when it was basically what Marcus said verbatim

On 5/12/2018 at 11:23 PM, J-Man said:

What kind of a high school has a geology teacher?

We had one when I was in high school. I think know they go with Earth Science.

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

We had one when I was in high school. I think know they go with Earth Science.

We had a class called Global Studies which included some unbelievably dull geology. Thirty years later I still remember how little I cared about how the continents were formed.