Type keyword(s) to search

The People's Court - General Discussion

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, Bazinga said:

I thought I would mention that "Justice for the People With Judge Milian" is airing new episodes since last week.  No real improvement in quality (yet I still watch). 

Are they still using (really bad) actors, who probably were picked up after the cringe-worthy "Operation Repo" went off the air and are paid with box lunches and a case of discount bottled water? I think I watched one ep on YT and gave up. Using actors, no matter how amateurish, is incredibly tacky. 

What happened? Did they run out of scammers, grifters, (like the ones on today)druggies, and petty criminals I mentioned above? I find that impossible to believe.

I love the little emoji in the right-hand bottom corner here that tells you how your post might sound to readers. Mine says, "Skeptical and Disapproving". I can't argue that.

• Like 1
(edited)
13 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Are they still using (really bad) actors, who probably were picked up after the cringe-worthy "Operation Repo" went off the air and are paid with box lunches and a case of discount bottled water? I think I watched one ep on YT and gave up. Using actors, no matter how amateurish, is incredibly tacky. 

What happened? Did they run out of scammers, grifters, (like the ones on today)druggies, and petty criminals I mentioned above? I find that impossible to believe.

I love the little emoji in the right-hand bottom corner here that tells you how your post might sound to readers. Mine says, "Skeptical and Disapproving". I can't argue that.

My understanding is all of the judge shows by that production company are the same, scripted, paid actors, etc.   They produce every single TV judge show except the three by Judge Judy's company.      

I watched the window rotor case, and it was hysterical, I love plaintiff was awarded $20.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

My understanding is all of the judge shows by that production company are the same, scripted, paid actors, etc. 

Ah! I've never watched any of the others, but was a captive audience at a friend's house where "Divorce Court" was playing. It was so painfully obvious the litigants were actors. No mangled English, malapropisms, acres of exposed droopy tittytats, cursing, drawn-out "Umms" or "Ahhhs", toothlessness, etc.  If these shows want to use actors, they should be instructed to binge-watch JJ and TPC eps, to learn how to behave like typical litigants for a little realism.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
6 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Yes, they seem like actors with prepared statements. The case I described had two seven year olds testifying and they were painful. 

Wednesday's episode will be Season 21, Episode 34, that was originally aired October 19, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "Mom Sues Her Daughter's Ex!"

Case titles: 1) Being A Real Deadbeat; 2) Fast & Loose With Uncle Sam; 3) Ripping Off A Customer.

Google's title case summary: "A woman says her former son-in-law owes her money for a loan and he hasn't paid her back or paid her daughter's child support, but he claims all the money was passed on to her daughter."

• Thanks 3

Thursday's episode will be Season 21, Episode 35, that was originally aired October 20, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "Roommate Ruckus"

Case titles: 1) Being A Rotten Roommate; 2) Getting A Rise Out Of A Baker; 3) Selling A Rotten Roadster.

• Thanks 2
On 10/20/2017 at 4:02 PM, DoctorK said:

After all the teasing with the preview of the guy getting thrown out by JM, I missed all but the first minute or so today. Was it as good as it looked in the previews?

I am glad I finally got a chance to see what I missed the first time around, it was fantastic. I don't remember any of the TV judges throwing anyone out as harshly as JM did to that slimy twerp. One thing I didn't understand at all was in the hallterview, the slimeball said something about having pineapples and bagels and cream cheese in his car. What was that all about?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DoctorK said:

I don't remember any of the TV judges throwing anyone out as harshly as JM did to that slimy twerp.

I recall her throwing out a particularly odious slimeball who claimed that in his world, one didn't need to earn respect because one was born with it.

I forgot the case you referenced. Yes, P was very peculiar and I'm sure his room was a filthy, stinking, fetid nest (that made The Levin very excited as he ranted about "poopy underpants". Right up your alley, Levin) but the def, a tiny little Beta jerk, was just as bad in his own way. No idea what the pineapples and cream cheese was about. I'm sorry but anyone who wants strangers to live with them has to take the good with the bad. Def really thought P would be an ideal roomie?

I found the vid I mentioned. I'm sure you've seen it, @DoctorK but it never gets old.

• LOL 2
(edited)

Friday's episode will be Season 21, Episode 53, that was originally aired November 20, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "Sticky Finger Stepson"

Case titles: 1) Stealing From A Stepmom; 2) Renting An Illegal Place; 3) Alternating.

Google's title case summary: "A woman claims her stepson went to her house, stealing her diamond ring, a snow globe, a truck and hedge trimmers, but he says he was given permission after his father died to take the items."

Edit: My original post was incorrect, this is now correct for what was aired.  Apologies for the error.

Edited by Bazinga
Corrected episode information and link
  • Thanks 3
(edited)

Titan TV says they're keeping the episodes in order. 

Week:  6 to 10 May

Monday-“Custom car paint catastrophe."   10/24/2017,  Season 21 / Episode 37

Tuesday-“Missing coat caper"   10/25/2017,  Season 21 / Episode 38 

Wednesday-"Comedy catastrophe"   10/26/2017,  Season 21 / Episode 39

Thursday-"Two timing an ex."   10/27/2017,  Season 21 / Episode 40

Friday-“You didn't repair my sex toy!  10/30/2017,  Season 21 / Episode 41 (A truely classic episode)

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Thanks 2
2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Friday-“You didn't repair my sex toy! 

Oh, hell. My memory is totally shot to the point where I can watch an entire case with no recollection of ever having seen it until I come here, but I will never forget the horror of the Giant Sexinator machine which blows a fuse, probably due to overuse. 😱

• Applause 2
(edited)

Thank you for the listings, CrazyInAlabama.  But the listings aren't in order.  Monday and Tuesday are actually Season 21, Episodes 54 and 55, respectively, from November 2017, though your episode titles are correct.  Then we retreat back to Episodes 36, 37 and 38, from October 2017.  This past Friday's episode had jumped ahead a month to Season 21, Episodes 53 from November 2017.  My Friday post was therefore wrong and has now been corrected.  Why they jumped out-of-order, I don't know?  Trying to keep me on my toes and not let me get complacent, I guess, if I want to personalize it, which I do.  Embarrassingly, I spent well over an hour getting this sorted.  

Monday's episode will be Season 21, Episode 54, that was originally aired November 21, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "Custom Car Paint Catastrophe"

Case titles: 1) Bring A Sloppy Artist; 2) Being A Drip; 3) Not Playing Nice.

Edited by Bazinga
  • Thanks 2
9 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So, Titan TV is wrong.   Sorry you had to work so much on the changes.  Switching episodes around makes no sense, I wish they had run them in order.

CrazyInAlabama, I did not mean to sound like I was complaining about the information you provided.  Sorry if it came off that way.  My confusion was based on the episodes airing out of order and then doubling back to air the skipped episodes.  I don't understand why they would do it this way.

Tuesday's episode will be Season 21, Episode 55, that was originally aired November 22, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "Missing Coat Caper"

Case titles: 1) A Coat Caper; 2) Pawn Damage; 3) Taking Advantage Of A Customer.

Three awful plaintiffs today.

• Thanks 2
6 hours ago, Bazinga said:

CrazyInAlabama, I did not mean to sound like I was complaining about the information you provided.  Sorry if it came off that way.  My confusion was based on the episodes airing out of order and then doubling back to air the skipped episodes.  I don't understand why they would do it this way.

Tuesday's episode will be Season 21, Episode 55, that was originally aired November 22, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "Missing Coat Caper"

Case titles: 1) A Coat Caper; 2) Pawn Damage; 3) Taking Advantage Of A Customer.

Three awful plaintiffs today.

I didn't take it that way at all.    The cable guides are all jacked up.  I just find it interesting that Titan TV was told that the shows were in order, but then the schedule was updated to out of order.     There have been times where the information didn't get sent in, so the show description said new.   That was for Judge Judy and TPC, and was corrected before air date, but neither show has been new for years.      As long as they don't change Friday's super entertaining show out, I'm happy.  

• Thanks 2

The only case from today I remembered was the snooty, big-mouthed, supercilious liar who managed to jam 10 leather coats into a tiny shopping cart. I re-enjoyed this very much for JM's righteous outrage at the behavior and attitude of this dishonest cretin who should have bought only 9 custom leather coats and spent more money on her wig. That thing looked like rodents had nested in it.

The super is on call 24/7 - for emergencies! Not for some overly-entitled bitch who thinks she's a lot better than she is to pound on his door at 10 p.m. to issue orders.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

Thursday's episode will be Season 21, Episode 37, that was originally aired October 27, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "Two-Timing an Ex" 

Case titles: 1) Two Timing An Ex; 2) Taking Advantage; 3) Not Giving A Customer A Brake.

• Thanks 3

The episode AngelaHunter and CrazyInAlabama have been waiting for is here!

Friday's episode will be Season 21, Episode 38, that was originally aired October 30, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "You Didn't Repair My Sex Toy!" 

Case titles: 1) Not Being Handy Enough; 2) Making A Mess; 3) You Are A Mean Mean Landlord.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)

Tiitan TV and Zap2It agree these are the episodes for next week.   I'm skeptical.  

Week: 13 to 17 May

Monday-“Motorcycle mayhem."    10/31/2017,  Season 21 / Episode 42

Tuesday-"Livid over a loan."  11/01/2017,  Season 21 / Episode 43 

Wednesday-"Panicking over a prom dress."   11/02/2017,  Season 21 / Episode 44

Thursday-"Father sues son over car lease."  11/03/2017,  Season 21 / Episode 45 

Friday-"Mercedes smash up."   11/06/2017,  Season 21 / Episode 46

For those watching today's Maestro sex toy episode, remember to clear your computer browser history, and the Amazon browser history, or you'll get ads for the devices forever. 

Classic case Monique Dillon suing handyman Gary for not repairing her personal pleasure machine.   The audience actors have the most interesting looks on their faces during this case.  Judge Marilyn's questions during the case, and her comments are hysterical.    Monique paid for snow removal, fixing her dishwasher, and claims he ripped her off by not fixing her Maestro sex toy, or at plaintiff's source, sexfantasies.  

Judge M doesn't live in snow country, if you want snow off your driveway, you prepay a retainer.   The by the job price is $75 per storm, and in snow country that adds up to higher than $3,000.   So, it only snowed three times, and defendant plowed twice.  That's the chance you take with snow removal services.   The receipt for snow removal says no refunds.    

Plaintiff gets $4,050, out of the $4500 she paid defendant.  

The audience really enjoyed this case, and so did I.

Car case is too ridiculous to even comment on. How can plaintiff prove who left cigarettes in his van?  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
7 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So, it only snowed three times, and defendant plowed twice.  That's the chance you take with snow removal services.   The receipt for snow removal says no refunds. 

My driveway guy just recently raised his price to $360 per year. He says his wife insisted and he had all the trouble in the world to tell me. If we have a freakishly warm winter and he comes 5 times it's still $360. More commonly if he comes 15+ plus times (we get a LOT of snow) the price doesn't change. 3K might be the tab if you live on a vast estate or in the Sierra Nevada mountain range.

I'd forgotten everything about this case except the giant sex machine, (which traumatized me) and I wondered if a 32-year-old woman who is devoid of common sense and judgment and who has zero internal filter or censor should be raising 3 little kids. Imagine her family, her neighbours, her kids when they're old enough, and everyone on her husband's military base watching this. The Def, her good buddy and poetry pal was a slimy, grey-faced, weaselly little pissant scammer taking advantage of this dumb, ridiculous woman. Everyone now knows what she does in her spare time!

I had zero memory of the other two cases and quite enjoyed them.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
On 5/10/2024 at 10:06 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm skeptical.  

You were smart to be skeptical; the episode numbers are off, though the titles are correct.  As always, thank you, CrazyInAlabama.

Monday's episode will be Season 21, Episode 39, that was originally aired October 31, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "Motorcycle Mayhem"

Case titles: 1) Backing Out On A Bike; 2) Taking It Out On A Car; 3) Being Wound Up Too Tight.

• Thanks 2

Motorcycle case was fun.  Especially when Judge M calls Cody, and mommy is coaching him in the background.    They all deserved to lose, and should be put on the insurance fraud list, if there is one.    The Salon case was bizarre, but most of the hair cases are.   The car bashing case was entertaining, but certainly makes me wonder what the real story is.   

• Applause 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Motorcycle case was fun.

I only watched that case and remembered it only when we heard Cody's adorable appellation for his momma: "C*m-eating s1ut." Too bad this couldn't have aired yesterday on Mother's Day. So apropos. It was enjoyable when JM hung up on the silly little twerp and his screeching Mommy.

I am now waiting anxiously for the repeat of Jan&Jan&Jen, one of my all-time favorites.

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • Applause 2

Tuesday's episode will be Season 21, Episode 40, that was originally aired November 1, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "Livid Over a Loan"

Case titles: 1) Holding Out; 2) A Real Mauling; 3) Not Getting The Picture.

Case 2 is a dog attack case.

• Thanks 3

I disagree with the dog park case, I wouldn't have given a penny to plaintiff.   She was suing for a huge vet bill that wasn't even proven to be connected to the collision.    Dog parks are a free for all, so I wouldn't have given plaintiff a penny.

Also, Judge M comparing what defendant said that if his German Shepherd had bitten the plaintiff's dog it would have been more than a little tear, to the rationalization of domestic violence abusers was ridiculous.    Defendant was right, a bite would have been a lot worse than the tear.    I don't think the defendant (actually the show) should have paid anything. 

• Like 1
(edited)

Another prom dress case.   I do get a kick out of the mother coming to court wearing a hot pink one sleeve jumpsuit that she has to hoist up regularly.   Then, the daughter is fully covered up.   Plaintiff daughter claims the prom dress was her dream, and two weeks before prom she contacts defendant, to get a mermaid bottom, halter top, feathered monstrosity with a train.    Dress wasn't sewn on, just pinned, but plaintiff had to wait for the dress.   Plaintiff refused to wait, walked out, and didn't go back. 

Dress is totally see through, and it looks like Big Bird is molting.    Feathers were supposed to cover the vital parts of plaintiff.  Plaintiff mother is suing for $4,000 in emotional distress, and $1,000 for car rental for four days, mother loaned her own car out, and a driver's fee because mother is on Ativan and couldn't drive, plus hotel, Western Union fees.  

Nothing in the texts between defendant and plaintiff say dress will be ready when plaintiff said it should be.  

Who orders a custom prom dress two weeks before prom?  Dress is totally hideoous, but defendant did want to line it.  Plaintiff only wanted feathers to cover chest and booty.    Another seamstress made a dress top, and she borrowed a dress bottom from another friend.     

Defendant is suing for defamation, photos of the dress were shown on Wendy Williams Show, Good Morning America, Seventeen magazine, Teen Vogue, under prom fails.  Dress was claimed to be finished, but was a photo of the unfinished dress.   

Plaintiff mother claims to pick up the dress pieces her daughter needed to go to prom required getting a rental car, because her car was on loan to some unnamed person.  Judge M dismisses that instantly. 

Defendant says her dream was to go on Project Runway, and that dream was crushed by the national publicity about the dress. 

Plaintiff gets $100, which is a refund on the money paid to defendant.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 1
6 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Another prom dress case.

Off-the-rack dress? No way is that good enough for the high school girl and the full-time student momma. My wedding dress came off the rack.😆 Maybe I should have taken some Ativan to dull the pain.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
17 hours ago, Bazinga said:

Fouling Out With A Father;

This is was a sad case, but I think JM was a bit into marriage counselor role. The obvious problem here was the son, a pathetic man-child soy-boy who can't or won't act like an adult and expects Daddy clean up his messes. Mom is clearly an enabler (any bets on whether Mommy tied son's tie for him but didn't cinch it up properly?). Dad may have been clumsy in his effort to get sonny to act responsibly, but he has to share some of the blame for his son being the way he is. Naturally, Dad and Mom are divorcing, what a mess. I really hope Sonny gets away from both parents for a few years so he can grow up.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
(edited)

Friday's episode will be Season 21, Episode 43, that was originally aired November 6, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "Mercedes Smash Up"

Case titles: 1) Backing Up & Cracking Up; 2) Bilking A Biker; 3) Holding On Tight.

Google's case synopses: "A woman sues for repair costs from a man who backed into her Mercedes Benz; a man seeks a refund from the seller of an electric bike who sold him the wrong model which was also faulty."

Have a nice weekend, everyone.

Edited by Bazinga
  • Thanks 2

Week: 20 to 24 May Titles match on Titan TV, but Zap2it has the episode numbers: 

Monday-“You starved my horse." 11/07/2017,  Season 21 / Episode 44

Tuesday-“You stole my dog!" 11/08/2017,  Season 21 / Episode 45

Wednesday-"Rapper career catastrophe."  11/09/2017,  Season 21 / Episode 46

Thursday-"You never returned the rental car!"   11/10/2017,  Season 21 / Episode 47

Friday “Vacation ruins a friendship."  11/13/2017,  Season 21 / Episode 48

• Thanks 3
15 hours ago, DoctorK said:

The obvious problem here was the son, a pathetic man-child soy-boy who can't or won't act like an adult and expects Daddy clean up his messes.

I agree, and he's never going to grow up as long as his parents are alive. Icky family, all so colourless they were nearly transparent. Daddy knew his boy couldn't afford a new car(!) and the man-child said, "I'm a student with a part-time job!" Daddy and Mommy knew that before each provided him with a new car.

"He wanted it", says weirdo Daddy. Oh, well then. Slave he may be, but the little man gets what he wants, (maybe he pouts like a 4-year-old until he gets it) and Mommy will get him an even better car!

I'm picturing myself at that age, asking my mother to put her name in any way on a new car for me. She'd have said no but if I could go back in time, I'd get it by saying, "But I want it! Waaah!" I'm sure that would have worked. 😆

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Does anybody know what happened to that Chris McManus the youth counselor? I can't find him anywhere and I want to know what happened to him he should not in my opinion be dealing with any children if he allows his wife to talk to his kid like that about murdering someone else's mother watching her burn, deserving to be tortured to be kept alive long enough to suffer?? Who says things like this and how is that guy who is her husband of 25 years allowed to counsel children.... Especially after it is public?? Please let me know if anybody can tell me any information. Ty

• Like 2

Monday's episode will be Season 21, Episode 44, that was originally aired November 7, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "You Starved My Horse"

Case titles: 1) Horsing Around; 2) Being Full Of Gas; 3) Taking Off.

Google's case synopses: "A woman sues another woman for starving her horse, which was loaned to the defendant for a year prior to purchase; a man seeks reimbursement for repairs to his car, which was damaged by the defendant's employees during an oil change."

Thank you, @CrazyInAlabama.

• Thanks 2
(edited)
On 5/19/2024 at 6:23 PM, Gigi1234s said:

Does anybody know what happened to that Chris McManus the youth counselor? I can't find him anywhere and I want to know what happened to him he should not in my opinion be dealing with any children if he allows his wife to talk to his kid like that about murdering someone else's mother watching her burn, deserving to be tortured to be kept alive long enough to suffer?? Who says things like this and how is that guy who is her husband of 25 years allowed to counsel children.... Especially after it is public?? Please let me know if anybody can tell me any information. Ty

Yes,  the TPC case where the teen daughter disappeared, there was a huge police hunt for her, and it was discovered that she was living in the bedroom of her boyfriend, Tyler, and his parents knew all along.   The father apparently still had his job.   I saw something a few years later that the son and estranged daughter of the plaintiffs were engaged. 

I couldn't believe what the defendant parents said in court, and what the father's job was.   That whole situation was terrifying.   I can't believe the plaintiffs wanted the girl back in their home, I would worry about the risk to the entire family from the daughter.  Tyler and the daughter were engaged by 2019, don't know what happened to anyone after that.    I just hope the plaintiffs gave up and let the daughter go with her boyfriend, and didn't look back.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1

Tuesday's episode will be Season 21, Episode 45, that was originally aired November 8, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "You Stole My Dog!"

Case titles: 1) Being A Dastardly Dog-Sitter; 2) Renting A Rotten House; 3) Phoning It In With A Step-Mom.

Google title case synopsis: "A woman sues her former friend for the cost of her dog, which she believes the defendant sold instead of dog sitting while the plaintiff was on vacation."

• Thanks 3

Hi! Haven’t posted here in a long time bc I’ve been bored by most of these litigants and can’t think of anything witty to say aside from “ how do these people get through life” 😂 Although in the first case yesterday, I’ll say the defendant should never be allowed to take care of any living creature. She was pathetic and I’m curious if she has full custody if her kids. 

Anyway, reason I’m here, both this and JM’s new show were nominated for Daytime Emmy’s. This I can understand, but the other is mind-blowing to me. I’m honestly surprised it’s still on the air. I watched part of an episode last week and the litigants spent more time glaring at each other than talking to JM, even after she said to look at her 4-5 times. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
3 hours ago, Bookworm13 said:

Anyway, reason I’m here, both this and JM’s new show were nominated for Daytime Emmy’s.

Paraphrasing: No one ever went broke underestimating the taste of the public.

When you think about abysmal garbage like "Operation Repo" and other shows glorifying teen pregnancies having fans I guess JM's new show would seem high-brow.

On 5/19/2024 at 7:23 PM, Gigi1234s said:

Does anybody know what happened to that Chris McManus the youth counselor?

I still say that case should have been in criminal court.

Phoning It In With A Step-Mom

I think I missed the first time around that she got the boot from Verizon. I bet they got fed up with her whole damned family leeching off them. iPhones for everyone! Putting 8 people on my phone plan would not be my priority if my husband was a criminal who was in the slammer, but that didn't seem to faze her at all. I bet it's not the first time.

• Like 3
(edited)

Wednesday's episode will be Season 21, Episode 46, that was originally aired November 9, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "Rapper Career Catastrophe"

Case titles: 1) Not Sharing; 2) Being Uneven; 3) Being Cruel To A Kid.

Google case synopses: "A man sues a budding rap artist for not paying the plaintiff for work done on the defendant's rap album; a man claiming to be a professional walker sues a home owner for an injury incurred on the sidewalk outside his property."

Edited by Bazinga
  • Thanks 2
17 hours ago, Bazinga said:

That made me think of something funny I read years ago:

"If the number of Elvis impersonators increases exponentially, by the year ____, every third person will be an Elvis impersonator."

The same applies to rappers, aspiring or otherwise.

I couldn't understand anything from the "Manager to the Stars/handyman" this time either.

• Like 3
(edited)

Thursday's episode will be Season 21, Episode 47, that was originally aired November 10, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "You Never Returned the Rental Car!"

Case titles: 1) Running Out; 2) Making A Mess Of Things; 3) Being Sticklers For The Law.

Case synopses: "A woman sues her cousin's neighbor for late fees associated with the return of her rental car; a man sues for veterinary bills from a man whose car crashed in the plaintiff's yard, causing their dog to ingest antifreeze."

Edited by Bazinga
  • Thanks 2

According to Titan TV, and Zap2It, this is the line up for next week:

Week: 27 to 31 May

Monday-"Your dog is a menace."  11/14/2017,  Season 21 / Episode 49

Tuesday-“Car beatdown."  11/15/2017,  Season 21 / Episode 50 

Wednesday-"Making a mommy mad."   11/16/2017,  Season 21 / Episode 51 (from the description, apparently a dog attack case)

Thursday-“You put all my belongings on the curb?" 11/17/2017, Season 21/ Episode 52

Friday-“Massage mayhem."   11/18/2017, Season 21/ Episode 53

• Thanks 3

Friday's episode will be Season 21, Episode 48, that was originally aired November 13, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "Vacation Ruins a Friendship"

Case titles: 1) Letting A Friend Down; 2) A Doggy Disaster; 3) Unloading A Lemon.

Case synopses: "A woman sues her former friend for costs associated with a vacation the defendant never reimbursed her for; a woman sues for veterinary bills resulting from an alleged attack by the defendant's dogs."

Dog attack warning for case 2.

Enjoy your Memorial Day weekends, where applicable.

• Thanks 3
(edited)

Monday's episode will be Season 21, Episode 49, that was originally aired November 14, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "Your Dog Is a Menace"

Case titles: 1) Your Doggone Dogs Are A Menace; 2) A Futon Failure; 3) Copping Out On A Computer.

Case synopses: "A woman sues a former tenant for medical costs and anguish resulting from a dog attack by the defendant's dogs; a woman sues the owner of a furniture store for the cost of two faulty futons."

Thank you, @CrazyInAlabama.

Enjoy Memorial Day.

Side bar: If anyone is interested, I found The People's Court on the video streaming application TubiTV, Judge Milian's first season complete (I think, as it is described as Season 1).  I am able to play the app on my TV and it also works on a computer and/or smartphone.  It is free.  Link: Watch The People's Court on TubiTV  A lot of other interesting content there, also.

Edited by Bazinga
  • Thanks 3

Judge Milian's first season complete (I think, as it is described as Season 1). 

Thank you! 😃There are so many episodes I have never seen.  I had to set my VPN to the US, but I"ll definitely be enjoying this!

However, what is labeled S01:Ep01 is definitely not.

The People's Court S01 E01 - Episode 1.png

• Like 2

Tuesday's episode will be Season 21, Episode 50, that was originally aired November 15, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "Car Beatdown"

Case titles: 1) Taking It Out On A Car; 2) Pay Me Or Else.

Case synopses: "A man sues his ex-girlfriend for money associated with damages to his car and bail money resulting from a big fight the pair had; a woman sues a childhood friend for reimbursement of an unpaid loan."

• Thanks 3

I didn't remember the car beatdown until I saw the video of it.    Defendant has zero defense to this case.      I hope plaintiff took the video to the prosecutor. 

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Bazinga said:

a woman sues a childhood friend for reimbursement of an unpaid loan."

I didn't see this the first time it aired. I didn't miss much. Ugh.

32-year-old wife (looking way older) sits there rubbing her belly to advertise the impending blessed event with her 23-year-old randy boy hubby who moved in with the lying, scamming, 'Like, like, like, pretty much, pretty much, pretty much, me and him was talking, I'm just an innocent little girl who don't know nothing!" nasty viper plaintiff. 

Don't worry, Def's wife. Your boy got himself a brand new job at Appleby's after he was done sponging from and boinking the little viper. I'm sure he'll be faithful and true and provide handsomely for his little family! She believes in the sanctity of family, yet says the P was saying the usual "childish things you'd expect from a 23-year-old." Um... That prize man of yours is the same age. 🤪 Who is the real fool here?

The only surprise here was JM 's hatred of and disgust for the Plaintiff. Usually, if a litigant is in the age range of her darling daughters she's willing to overlook anything short of 1st-degree murder.

• Like 2

Wednesday's episode will be Season 21, Episode 51, that was originally aired November 16, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "Making a Mommy Mad" 

Case titles: 1) Making Mommy Mad; 2) Vexing A Videographer; 3) Your Doggone Dog Bit Me.

Title case synopsis: "A couple sues the foster mother who rented a mold-infested apartment to them, leading to damage to their belongings."

• Thanks 2