Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E18: Credible Threat

Screen+Shot+2018-03-24+at+8.55.31+AM+%25

Jason and the SEAL Team are tasked with protecting a delegation of congressmen and department of defense officials who come to Jalalabad for a publicity tour even though a credible threat has been made against them.

Promos

So this is when Ray's arm injury is mentioned again. Okay, show. That's... convenient. Jace and his lady friend should just GTFO from my screen forever. Plus, this episode he and Mandy had some major chemistry going on.

Clay and Davis being suddenly BFFs, painting each other's nails and creepily stalking their significant others were really out of noshere. I so want Stella's professor to turn out her ex and for Davis to return to her awesome not stalker-y self. Is is too much too ask, show? I'm not even asking for Davis/Sonny, I suspect I'll live on the scraps you're giving me. But Clay and Davis and their creepiness (and Clay's gross smirk face)?? Are you serious right now?!

The major plot was actually the highlight of the episode, with the show doubling down on the conspiracy and killing off another Big Bad.

I liked Sonny and the boss guy going into the field the best.

• Love 1

I just can't get over Clay's hair.  Why the hell is it so long?  I'd get it if they can't get haircuts over there, but ALL of the other guys on the team have regulation hair (Sonny's iffy, but closer than Clay's).  

I still like this show, overall, though.  I like the scenes where the team is just hanging out and joking around the best.  

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Notwisconsin said:

When did this start being a cop show? The Congressmen were dicks.

For some reason I got the impression one of the Congressmen is in this J-Bad conspiracy.

I could not fathom how the sniper was able to set up so close and in such an obvious opening.  How many eyes were constantly surveying that area?  The drone did not pick up the dude's heat signature?

Put me down in the camp that this was a USA counter-intelligence operation.  They really had to eliminate that turd Afghan.  This was much cleaner and cheaper than a full-on assault. 

I wish I gave a fig about the romances.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

I could not fathom how the sniper was able to set up so close...

TV snipers like to operate over distances of only a few dozen meters.  Sometimes within the range of a "free pistol".  Viewers unfamiliar with rifles usually find it hard to accept the range at which they operate.  

Jason and the lady intelligence officer need to get together. I understand they can’t, since they work together, but they have the best chemistry. He had pretty much none with his wife and this new chick. And new chick can go back into hiding. 

• Love 1

I am very annoyed with Davis hiding the picture of Gordon from Clay and lying that he’s an old guy.

Like, if Clay can’t trust Stella, that’s on him, not her, and he needs to grow the fuck up.

And that’s the most I am going to care about the romances which bring the show to a screeching halt for me.

I loved Jason going out to the roof with the longer-haired guy because he’s the one who is a real SEAL, I think?