Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E09: Ink Raider

• Start Topic

(edited)

So annoying that Josh won! Nope, I'm not even pretending to be unbiased.

We also need a drinking game for whenever Daniel doesn't know something. It's becoming my favorite part of this season.

Edited by 2727
  • Love 4

It was incredible the difference in quality between the flash challenge tattoos compared to the elimination challenge tattoos.  All the artists near the bottom who have done nothing but average tattoos suddenly pull out this amazing flash challenge tattoos, but then go back to doing below average work for the hot air balloons.  For this still there they should look at the mind set and plan to see why they did better in one and not the other.

• Love 5

I don't know...I probably liked Jeremy's the best - at least color-wise. And I didn't think Josh's was particularly "Technicolor"...and whales hanging from hot air balloon? Why? They criticized other tats because their balloons didn't look like they could realistically carry people, but the winner has WHALES hanging from it? 

I did like that Daniel and Josh at least seemed to be "arguing" good-naturedly right after the tattos...with the "if you didn't spend so much time on your hair, you might finish your tattoo" and "that's why you finish do fast...no hair" comments. It was funny as opposed to most of Josh's interactions. Daniel IS adorably goofy.

• Love 4

Wow, the judges are determined to keep the teams even, aren't they?

I thought Amanda's, while definitely problematic, was much better than Deanna's. Deanna's look beat up.

I don't like Josh or Daniel, but I dislike Josh more. I don't even really care who wins this shitfest as long as it's someone from Team Anthony, or NO ONE from Team DJ.

Aside from that, there are some fairly decent tats this season.

• Love 5
(edited)

Bummer. I knew that Deanna wasn't going home, because DJ's team is already decimated. Either one of the other two could have gone, but I was hoping Amanda would stay. Only one woman left among a bunch of postering dudes. 

For having the most experienced, talented group, DJ's team has really crashed and burned. They still don't understand the game very well or the need to be able to compete, not just tattoo. 

Go, Team Anthony! (Bias? You imagined it.) 

Edited by azshadowwalker
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, azshadowwalker said:

Bummer. I knew that Deanna wasn't going home, because DJ's team is already decimated. Either one of the other two could have gone, but I was hoping Amanda would stay. Only one woman left among a bunch of postering dudes. 

For having the most experienced, talented group, DJ's team has really crashed and burned. They still don't understand the game very well or the need to be able to compete, not just tattoo. 

Go, Team Anthony! (Bias? You imagined it.) 

DJ really did not do a good job of leading.  He decided early on that he wanted Josh to be beside him in the finale for the money and he really did not care that much about the rest of his team.

Speaking of Josh, what is up with all his colorful manvests?  He looks like he is going to a wedding in the eighties.

• Love 6

Wow this season is craptastic!  I don't remember the last time we've been this far in and didn't have a clear front runner.  I'm not rooting for anyone at this point.  The only thing I'd cheer for is Josh going home and taking DJ with him. They must have been hard up for "masters" to go with him. 

• Love 2