Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E16: Field Day

Katie wants to prove to the Westport moms that she is fully capable of competing at Field Day at Anna-Kat's school, but she ends up taking the competition a little too seriously. Greg enlists Taylor's boyfriend, Trip, to help him make the family recipe for chili in a local competition, which makes Taylor and Oliver jealous.

Sara Rue has seriously lost a lot of weight over the years. I can't believe how thin she is now. This was a pretty good episode. Trip always cracks me up. When did he go from being Oliver's bf to Taylor's boyfriend? Oliver's devotion to capitalism never fails to amuse me. Loved the fake phone calls to various people asking if he could pay with pride. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, iMonrey said:

Sara Rue has seriously lost a lot of weight over the years. I can't believe how thin she is now. This was a pretty good episode. Trip always cracks me up. When did he go from being Oliver's bf to Taylor's boyfriend? Oliver's devotion to capitalism never fails to amuse me. Loved the fake phone calls to various people asking if he could pay with pride. 

I don't think Trip was ever Oliver's best friend, was he?  I think you might be thinking of Cooper Bradford, who is Oliver's BFF and is hilarious.

I enjoyed this episode a lot.  So glad it's finally back.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, iMonrey said:

Oliver's devotion to capitalism never fails to amuse me. Loved the fake phone calls to various people asking if he could pay with pride. 

That was my favourite part of the episode. "Hello, Colombian kidnappers?"

• Love 9

I was just seriously confused by the whole concept of Field Day in February/March. Maybe it's different in other states, but here in CT it's generally at the very end of the school year (largely because that's when it's finally warm enough for outdoor events like this!) I was truly WTF at the episode opening, when Katie's talking about how "spring is finally here". Uh, no, it's not...

Would it really kill some California writer to research the part of the country their show is supposedly set in?

• Love 4
On 3/5/2018 at 7:25 PM, SnarkySheep said:

Would it really kill some California writer to research the part of the country their show is supposedly set in?

It's just an excuse for lazy writing.  They don't want to have to bother to make it look like it's still winter out, which judging from the 6-12" of snow CT got today is still in full force....

• Love 2