Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E00: After the Show

druzy
  • Start Topic

11 hours ago, druzy said:

Spencer Pratt and Kanal are in the house. I think Taylor is too.

Kanal is dissing Farrah. 

Oh, I saw the beginning of this start after Siesta Key & when they said Spencer, I assumed he was there to talk about THAT show (since he does the recaps). Kanal must really be angling to not be the most hated TM, but after yesterday I don't think she, or Farrah will have to worry about holding that title anymore.  

• Love 2
12 hours ago, druzy said:

Spencer Pratt and Kanal are in the house. I think Taylor is too.

Kanal is dissing Farrah. 

I laughed out loud when Kanal said she has never talked to the crew or ANYONE the way Farrah has. 

Really, Kanal? Pull up the videos, please!!

• Love 3
6 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I laughed out loud when Kanal said she has never talked to the crew or ANYONE the way Farrah has. 

Really, Kanal? Pull up the videos, please!!

I can hear Janet's and Jo's eyes rolling in their heads from here..... (and basically those of everyone she's ever interacted with).

And okay, Kail, even if you haven't ever talked to anyone like that (you have), you've physically assaulted guys & filed fake orders of protections, so........

• Love 4