Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E04: Girls' Night

• Start Topic

David - Patrick - Stevie is my fav combo. I was just cackling the entire time. As much as them taking ganging up on him can be repetitive, it's still joyful and David still gets his redeeming moment by tryin to shut down Moira about the Ted-Heather situation. (Also the interactions of the cast on twitter was killing me. Apparently this episode stemmed from some real life stubborn-ness) 

Moira-Alexis sweetness always kills me. I love that this family loves each other so much. 

• Love 12

Ha, I loved Patrick and Stevie teaming up to drive David crazy. It's the people who know you the best who also know how to push your buttons. And even though I'm totally with David on not having the toilet plungers out at such a nice looking shop, it was worth it to hear him unwittingly call Patrick his boyfriend.

I don't like seeing Alexis so hung up on Ted, but I liked that she went out with Twyla, even if it was to a bar called the Wobbly Elm.

• Love 9

This episode had more Roland than I ever like there to be, but it made up for it with everyone else being so charming.

Also, Catherine O'Hara might be magic, because she looked way better in that pale green wig than anyone has any right to.

• Love 21

Yeah too much Roland but his wife has really grown on me as a secondary character.

I do like that Roland is too attentive, rather than the typical trope of the guy thatbwants out of the house bc of the pregnant crazy wife  with hormones or whatever.

• Love 11

One thing I really loved about the opening scene was Moira yelling for David because  her nail polish wasn’t dry and then David just doing her whole perfume routine while everyone had the conversation about Ted. Between the perfume and the act he did with Moira for Asbestos Fest, he has been taking care of her most of his life. As spoiled as he can seem, she has relied on him for a long time, which is not something that can be said for Alexis. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 17

They gotta fire Roland from that job. It's just too much Roland. Sorry Jocelyn, you need to take him back. For my sake.

Loved Stevie and Patrick giving David a hard time. He was using his hands so much when he admitted that he can't compromise that it was like a dance.  Then Stevie leaving with the plunger. So funny.

• Love 9