Type keyword(s) to search

The Soviet Union is No More: Casting News, Story Arc Info

Long time lurker, just registered and am posting for the first time.

So, inspired by the insanity and breadth of no-stone-unturned effort the Westworld fandom goes into when trying to find spoilers, I took a page from their book and looked up the stunt performers listed on imdb for the last three episodes. No main cast stunt doubles listed for tomorrow's episode, but Matthew Rhys's stunt double is listed for the last two episodes, and Noah Emmerich's stunt double is listed for the finale. There's also stunt drivers and water safety people, so make of that what you will. 

Also, don't know if this has been mentioned before, but I watched Holly Taylor's Build Series interview, and she talks about Paige's last scene of the series being very sad and taking place outside, because she was remarking that it was her series wrap scene, which are usually super emotional for everyone on set regardless of the content, but that all anyone could focus on was how much they wanted to finish and go home because of how cold and miserable and late it was. 

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, Plums said:

So, inspired by the insanity and breadth of no-stone-unturned effort the Westworld fandom goes into when trying to find spoilers, I took a page from their book and looked up the stunt performers listed on imdb for the last three episodes. No main cast stunt doubles listed for tomorrow's episode, but Matthew Rhys's stunt double is listed for the last two episodes, and Noah Emmerich's stunt double is listed for the finale. There's also stunt drivers and water safety people, so make of that what you will. 

Also, don't know if this has been mentioned before, but I watched Holly Taylor's Build Series interview, and she talks about Paige's last scene of the series being very sad and taking place outside, because she was remarking that it was her series wrap scene, which are usually super emotional for everyone on set regardless of the content, but that all anyone could focus on was how much they wanted to finish and go home because of how cold and miserable and late it was. 

I heartily applaud this kind of detective work! Adding to the 'make of it what you will,' as i've mentioned elsewhere P and E were described by Variety sharing a scene on a train in the finale. 'Water safety' makes me remember the Season 1 scene of Elizabeth dunking Claudia. Maybe she drags her to the safe house bathtub for old time's sake. And that's a series wrap on Margo Martindale!

Edited by BingeyKohan
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Plums said:

Sounds like somebody dies. Is there anybody Liz wouldn't murder? Or does somebody get Liz? Maybe Paige gets hold of a loaded pistol, and with a look of wonderment on her face, begins to say "Mom, do spies use gu......"  then BAM! she accidentally gut shoots Liz! Liz, with her last words, gasps, "Paige, I knew you were never any good at this!" Then it is off to the big dacha in the sky. Roll credits.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, BingeyKohan said:

I heartily applaud this kind of detective work! Adding to the 'make of it what you will,' as i've mentioned elsewhere P and E were described by Variety sharing a scene on a train in the finale. 'Water safety' makes me remember the Season 1 scene of Elizabeth dunking Claudia. Maybe she drags her to the safe house bathtub for old time's sake. And that's series wrap on Margo Martindale!

lol, thanks! Yeah, I saw the mention of the variety article a few days ago, which I had totally forgotten about. It actually relieved me because I was so sure Elizabeth could possibly have been killed before the series finale, just from the episode title "Jennings, Elizabeth". But if that's not from a morgue toe tag, it must be something else. I'm thinking an FBI file. It's difficult for me to imagine the Jennings being on the run in the last episode, but that could very well be the case.

The episode description for the series finale is "The Jennings family face a choice that will change their lives forever." Maybe Paige dies and they defect? I can't imagine them being allowed to defect though, after all they've done. Maybe the synopsis is deliberately being cute, and the choice that "will change their lives forever" is killing themselves rather than going down. I can't see them going back to Russia after the show has already played around with that possibility more than once, with them ultimately refusing to go back. They missed their first and second chances for that- It must be too late this time. Or they separate. In the pilot episode, Phillip was willing to defect, and Elizabeth refused. Until he found out Timoshev raped Elizabeth, they probably would have split up. but instead Phillip killed Timoshev and committed to Elizabeth, and committed to being a spy, for her. That was the start of their marriage being real. I could see them ending the show with the scenario finally playing out- someone defects, and the other goes on the run or goes back to Russia or goes to prison. The marriage ends. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Plums said:

The episode description for the series finale is "The Jennings family face a choice that will change their lives forever." Maybe Paige dies and they defect? I can't imagine them being allowed to defect though, after all they've done. Maybe the synopsis is deliberately being cute, and the choice that "will change their lives forever" is killing themselves rather than going down. 

Yes, 'choice' seems like such a luxury in their position, but speaking as someone who wants them to get away I'm fine with that. Another interview with the showrunners had them leaning heavily into the idea that Henry is a thoroughly American kid. My guess is his choice is to stay behind while the rest of the family leaves. He has been pretty well weaned off of them. 

In real life the captured embedded spies were arrested and then traded for our spies that Russia had in custody.

However, in real life, the embedded spies didn't kill (minimum) of 3 FBI agents and a General, as well as a few dozen other people.

It would be preposterous to me that the USA would make a trade using the Jennings, simply because of all the murders (and 3 of them being FBI!)

IMO, at least one of Philip or Elizabeth dies.  Possibly both.  I keep seeing Philip die stepping in front of a knife or bullet meant for Stan though, with Elizabeth being the one about to kill him.  It's just a weird thought that keeps coming to me.  Philip's last move saving Stan's life.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

It's just a weird thought that keeps coming to me.  Philip's last move saving Stan's life.

That would probably be the best case scenario for Stan, tbh. If something like that happens, it will be the only thing that could probably ever convince him the entire friendship wasn't a malicious lie.

Like, this would never happen in the show, but I always liked to imagine this scenario- post Jennings imprisonment, that Stan finds out Phillip was so protective of him that he secretly had Renee tailed to make sure she wasn't a spy, because I just found that so heartwarming, in that hilarious Americans way where snapping a dude's neck rather than turning him in for cash is heartwarming. How betrayed Stan would feel about Phillip is one of the most tragic stories in this series, so at the very least, I want him to know that Phillip genuinely cared about him, even if he was lying about his identity and was technically his enemy who occasionally probed him for information on FBI activities.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, BingeyKohan said:

I heartily applaud this kind of detective work! Adding to the 'make of it what you will,' as i've mentioned elsewhere P and E were described by Variety sharing a scene on a train in the finale. 'Water safety' makes me remember the Season 1 scene of Elizabeth dunking Claudia. Maybe she drags her to the safe house bathtub for old time's sake. And that's a series wrap on Margo Martindale!

In my head I connected the "water safety" bit with the "uncomfortable outdoor scene" bit and wondered if Paige's exit from the series will be to jump into the Potomac and drown rather than allow herself to be captured by the FBI. That would fit with her recent comments about being less afraid of dying than being alone, and it would be a sad echo of the happiest moment of her life, her baptism, thus reinforcing the notion that she was always sort of frozen in that lost moment of belonging.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Dev F said:

Paige's exit from the series will be to jump into the Potomac and drown rather than allow herself to be captured by the FBI.

ooohhh, I actually really like this idea. And the imagery of Paige jumping off a bridge rather than getting caught not only calls back to her baptism, but Martha's brief bridge jumping contemplation when she was found out. Martha was ultimately strong enough to keep living and escape into an unknown new life, alone. I don't think Paige is strong enough. And she's impulsive enough to do something like that too. Paige has never been one to think through to the consequences of her actions. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Dev F said:

In my head I connected the "water safety" bit with the "uncomfortable outdoor scene" bit and wondered if Paige's exit from the series will be to jump into the Potomac and drown rather than allow herself to be captured by the FBI. That would fit with her recent comments about being less afraid of dying than being alone, and it would be a sad echo of the happiest moment of her life, her baptism, thus reinforcing the notion that she was always sort of frozen in that lost moment of belonging.

You do think through the possible metaphors and allusions better than just about anybody in these threads. Kudos!

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, Dev F said:

And her mother throwing her in the swimming pool when she was young! 

• Love 3
22 hours ago, Umbelina said:

In real life the captured embedded spies were arrested and then traded for our spies that Russia had in custody.

However, in real life, the embedded spies didn't kill (minimum) of 3 FBI agents and a General, as well as a few dozen other people.

It would be preposterous to me that the USA would make a trade using the Jennings, simply because of all the murders (and 3 of them being FBI!)

IMO, at least one of Philip or Elizabeth dies.  Possibly both.  I keep seeing Philip die stepping in front of a knife or bullet meant for Stan though, with Elizabeth being the one about to kill him.  It's just a weird thought that keeps coming to me.  Philip's last move saving Stan's life.

Who would make the call as to whether P & E remain here or are traded to Russia?  Is that something that Stan can pull any weight with or not in his pay grade?  He didn't have too much luck with the Nina thing. 

(edited)
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Who would make the call as to whether P & E remain here or are traded to Russia?  Is that something that Stan can pull any weight with or not in his pay grade?  He didn't have too much luck with the Nina thing. 

That sort of decision comes from a Director of the CIA, or FBI, with the concurrence of the Attorney General, possibly Secretary of State, and of course the President of the United States. Stan likely does not even have his opinion solicited.

Edited by Bannon
  • Love 1

I found this article pretty interesting.  Not much on what we are seeing with The Americans directly, but, good background about spying and documents that have been released. 

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2009/07/17/declassified-documents-reveal-kgb-spies-in-the-us

This one is good too and I realize it's been posted around here before, pointing out the differences between these illegals and the Jennings.  Still, this part of it got my attention.  (If it's been noted before, please pardon me.)

"The house got lit up like it was Christmas," she said.

For at least a week after the raid, the press seemed to be everywhere throughout the neighborhood, said Gugig's mother Bailey. "I mean hordes of them," she said. "It was just a carnival."

Lapin gathered up enough courage to approach the house after the arrest and peer into the window. Inside she saw several items on a table — including Lisa's textbook on Chinese grammar, stacks of coins and a copy of a 1953 post-World War-II memoir, "Woman in Berlin.

On the wall next to a piano was a "beautiful painting" of a young girl, which Lapin believes was a self-portrait by Kate."

Who are they referring to as Kate?  

https://www.cnn.com/2017/07/19/us/russian-spies-united-states-declassified/index.html

Just watched the coming attractions for next week.  Stan calls Pastor Tim!  "Anything the FBI should know about the Jennings family?"  Can't wait to hear that conversation.  My guess is that he says nothing.   Because...

1.  The FBI was not on the top ten list of organizations the American left trusted in the 80's.

2.  He did give his word to Paige about confidentiality.

3.  P & E saved a congregation in El Salvador according to that (probably fake) Jesuit.

4.  It looks like the Soviets are onboard with one of his passions: Arms Control.

• Love 5
(edited)
13 minutes ago, skippylou said:

Just watched the coming attractions for next week. 

Do you think he will call the Jenningses to tell them he got a phone call from the FBI? If he feels enough loyalty to them to not tell Stan anything (and I agree with you about that), then he might even feel enough loyalty to give them a heads up. 

Edited by Door County Cherry
removed spoiler tags
13 minutes ago, hellmouse said:

Do you think he will call the Jenningses to tell them he got a phone call from the FBI? If he feels enough loyalty to them to not tell Stan anything (and I agree with you about that), then he might even feel enough loyalty to give them a heads up. 

The other possibility is that Stan gives him a hard sell about the seven-year-old boy whom one of the Jenningses may have made an orphan, and Pastor Tim calls Paige to tell her about it, which leads into the "I had nothing to do with that boy" scene between Paige and her mother.

1 minute ago, skippylou said:

Why is Jackson with Elizabeth  in the promo for next week?   How could she possibly still be "working" him?  

I think that's just a clip from this week's episode, potentially to mislead us about who "that boy" is going to be.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, skippylou said:

Why is Jackson with Elizabeth  in the promo for next week?   How could she possibly still be "working" him?  

I think we're meant to see it as related to Paige being angry at Elizabeth. Elizabeth says "I had nothing to do with that boy" and Paige says "I'll never forgive you if you lie to me". But how would Paige know anything about the guy? So it could be a preview misdirection.

1 minute ago, Dev F said:

The other possibility is that Stan gives him a hard sell about the seven-year-old boy whom one of the Jenningses may have made an orphan, and Pastor Tim calls Paige to tell her about it, which leads into the "I had nothing to do with that boy" scene between Paige and her mother.

Oooh, I like it. That is plausible. 

The other thought I had was that maybe Claudia tells Paige something to turn her against her mother. Claudia was always willing to turn Philip & Elizabeth against each other so I fully expect her to try to do so with Paige. 

• Love 1

Pastor Tim could also be a bad liar, and Stan could pick up on that.  Alternately, he's been away from Paige for a very long time now, he may not be quite so protective of her.  Isn't he working for a Soviet Front organization now as well?  He could have wised up a bit, and ex-pats can become more patriotic as well.  Stan could also mention the recent murders, all connected, and Tim may no longer believe the "We never kill people!" crap.

@Dev F exactly, the orphan kid who waded through his parent's blood.

My big take away is that they are giving this collar to Stan.  Aderholt is treating him like a nut, which is logical, but that will just give more credit to Stan in the end. 

Which means, no, the spec that Renee breaks the case open doesn't happen, which may mean she is there to take out Stan or Elizabeth or Philip or all three if they interfere with the Gorbachev Coup.

• Love 2
(edited)
33 minutes ago, hellmouse said:

If they are under surveillance and get caught, a heads up from Pastor Tim could land him in prison.  

Edited by skippylou
  • Love 1

More questions from the preview:

Why is Stan going to visit Philip in the travel agency office? Is that the "encounter that turns into much more than he had bargained for"? I was thinking it was the meeting with the priest but maybe it will be Stan instead. Hopefully Philip clues in to the fact that Stan is ON THE CASE and is very suspicious. 

Does Elizabeth get to meet with Oleg? Is it before or after Oleg is brought in for questioning? If it's after, does Oleg tell Stan why he's there in the US? He can't do that, can he? 

Also, where are the FBI agents in the scene where they get out of the cars and draw their guns? It isn't a location I'm familiar with. I kind of hope it's wherever Claudia lives and that she is arrested and thrown in jail.

Oleg can't admit anything to the FBI, unless he never wants to return to the USSR and his wife and child.  He'd be killed.  I doubt the show will get  into Gorbachev possibly taking out all the forces against him.

Okay, I am not reading this thread, but came over to post about the preview for next week -- so many milli-second images of key scenes!  Of course the call to Pastor Tim (hey, he did not get sent to the imaginary upstate puppy farm!), Philip and the priest saying "Am I in trouble?" Oleg in an interrogation room being interviewed by Stan, while Aderholt and the boss watch.  Stan in Philip's travel office (not there to book a cruise).  And the FBI agents showing up with guns and badges on display, at what appears to be Dupont Circle, which is where the travel agency is located.  And Elizabeth frantically pulling piles of cash off a shelf (was that in their home?  I think so, not the garage).   Whew. 

• Love 1

The return of Pastor Tim! I was hoping that we would see him. 

I'm concerned about the scene between Liz and Paige and Liz's comment, "I had nothing to do with that boy." I'm hoping that is a misdirect but it sounds ominous for poor Jackson.

6 hours ago, Umbelina said:

My big take away is that they are giving this collar to Stan.  Aderholt is treating him like a nut, which is logical, but that will just give more credit to Stan in the end. 

Which means, no, the spec that Renee breaks the case open doesn't happen, which may mean she is there to take out Stan or Elizabeth or Philip or all three if they interfere with the Gorbachev Coup.

Or with Aderholt doubting that those sketches are of P&E, Stan decides - in a complete breach of protocol - to show them to eagle-eyed Renee and get her reaction. And, if that happens, she will not have broken the case. Stan will have done it because - as you say - "they are giving this collar to Stan."

8 hours ago, hellmouse said:

I think we're meant to see it as related to Paige being angry at Elizabeth. Elizabeth says "I had nothing to do with that boy" and Paige says "I'll never forgive you if you lie to me". But how would Paige know anything about the guy? So it could be a preview misdirection.

Oooh, I like it. That is plausible. 

The other thought I had was that maybe Claudia tells Paige something to turn her against her mother. Claudia was always willing to turn Philip & Elizabeth against each other so I fully expect her to try to do so with Paige. 

Yes, but, I wonder if Jackson can't handle what happened and commits suicide.  It gets out and Paige suspects her mom.  OR, maybe Claudia did it and blames E, though, that would be a stretch.  

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Ellaria Sand said:

I'm concerned about the scene between Liz and Paige and Liz's comment, "I had nothing to do with that boy." I'm hoping that is a misdirect but it sounds ominous for poor Jackson.

I think its probably about the security guard that hit on Paige near the VP's house and ended up with the knife in his throat. Paige knew nothing about Jackson or Teacup junior. So unless Philip or the FBI tell Paige about either of those two specific incidents, the only "boy" Paige has any awareness of is the Navy guard. 

Edited by SailorGirl
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Ellaria Sand said:

The return of Pastor Tim! I was hoping that we would see him. 

Or with Aderholt doubting that those sketches are of P&E, Stan decides - in a complete breach of protocol - to show them to eagle-eyed Renee and get her reaction. And, if that happens, she will not have broken the case. Stan will have done it because - as you say - "they are giving this collar to Stan."

So the possibilities for the boy include Jackson if something happens to him and Paige somehow has someone connect them for her, the little Teacup boy or the security guard Elizabeth killed for Paige. She might finally see something about him somewhere. That would make the most sense for Paige with her observational skills lol. Maybe Elizabeth can say it can't be that boy because his name is different than the one Paige gave her.

8 minutes ago, skippylou said:

I totally forgot that Jackson was once interested in Paige.  If those two hook up again....it's anything can happen day.

Paige didn't hook up with Jackson. She hooked up with a guy named Brian who looked different.

Stan should probably also talk to Matthew if he wonders if Paige is involved. If he's checking out Pastor Tim he could be on to Paige. She was the one who was into Christianity, not them.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, sistermagpie said:

If he's checking out Pastor Tim he could be on to Paige. She was the one who was into Christianity, not them.

I have to wonder how he comes to suspect Pastor Tim knows the truth at all. Maybe they figure out the World Council of Churches is a Soviet front organization, and Stan connects the dots about Paige's old pastor working there? I just don't know why Stan would approach him as if Tim knows Phillip and Elizabeth are spies and then try to appeal to any sense of American loyalty in him to corroborate Stan' suspicions. If Stan thinks this guy knows the truth, then he should be thinking Pastor Tim is a willing Soviet asset who wouldn't just give the Jennings away if the FBI interrogates him.  

(edited)

Are we sure that it's Stan on the phone to Pastor Tim? Or could it be they show Stan talking to someone else, and then the person on the phone to Pastor Tim is actually Paige, the Priest or E? You know how they screw around with those snippets with what seems like the intent to trick you. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 3
52 minutes ago, sistermagpie said:

Stan might just be calling anybody he knows was a friend of the family. If he was doing that there's not much beyond Pastor Tim.

Maybe Stan would call Philip's ex-employees? 

Title of next weeks episode is "Jennings, Elizabeth".  Title of an FBI file?  Title of an obituary?  Title of a mug shot photo?

If the FBI actually nails Elizabeth then they get Phillip too and this title doesn't fit.  Ergo, Stan realizes that his suspicions are wrong, P & E skate again.  Maybe the FBI puts her under surveillance, which she immediately spots, and she is effectively "grounded" from any of her "work".

Or what?

1 hour ago, sistermagpie said:

Stan might just be calling anybody he knows was a friend of the family. If he was doing that there's not much beyond Pastor Tim.

That's probably suspicious in and of itself!

I was trying to think of who else he might call. Sandra and Matthew knew them. Tori from EST met them. Aderholt has met them (LOL). Renee has met them. The travel agency employees are another source. 

That's about it. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, SailorGirl said:

I think its probably about the security guard that hit on Paige near the VP's house and ended up with the knife in his throat. Paige knew nothing about Jackson or Teacup junior. So unless Philip or the FBI tell Paige about either of those two specific incidents, the only "boy" Paige has any awareness of is the Navy guard. 

Good point. Paige could be referring to the security guard. Maybe she finally finds out he was murdered somehow....and questions her mother’s protection in the cause she’s supposed to dedicate her life to. Kinda like Elizabeth and Claudia. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Erin9 said:

Good point. Paige could be referring to the security guard. Maybe she finally finds out he was murdered somehow....and questions her mother’s protection in the cause she’s supposed to dedicate her life to. Kinda like Elizabeth and Claudia. 

I think it could be that Elizabeth's mark tells Paige's mark ( they are roommates, I think) "Hey, I was completely honeypotted by a middle aged babe who had me plant a bug!", and Paige's mark tells Paige. Paige gets all "Don't be scthupping in my backyard, mom! All that meat belongs to me!"

More seriously, didn't Liz tell Claudia how Jackson discovered the bug? Maybe Claudia has Jackson whacked.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Bannon said:

think it could be that Elizabeth's mark tells Paige's mark ( they are roommates, I think) "Hey, I was completely honeypotted by a middle aged babe who had me plant a bug!", and Paige's mark tells Paige. Paige gets all "Don't be scthupping in my backyard, mom! All that meat belongs to me!"

I don't remember anything about Jackson and Brian being roommates.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, sistermagpie said:

I don't remember anything about Jackson and Brian being roommates.

How did Liz become aware of Jackson? I thought it through Brian, via Paige. That the two men were roommates.

I thought  Elizabeth just said she had an interest in her sights who worked for that guy who was on the right committee.  She just looked at the list of interns and picked this guy as the bedt bet or he was the only intern who fit. I don't remember Paige ever talking about anybody but her guy and we never saw a roommate. They've never needed a personal rec for stuff like that before.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, sistermagpie said:

I thought  Elizabeth just said she had an interest in her sights who worked for that guy who was on the right committee.  She just looked at the list of interns and picked this guy as the bedt bet or he was the only intern who fit. I don't remember Paige ever talking about anybody but her guy and we never saw a roommate. They've never needed a personal rec for stuff like that before.

Eh, my memory is foggy. I seem to remember Paige saying something about a friend  of Brian working in Senator Nunn's office.

18 minutes ago, Bannon said:

Eh, my memory is foggy. I seem to remember Paige saying something about a friend  of Brian working in Senator Nunn's office.

No, I checked the transcripts just now, and the only mention of Nunn prior to Jackson's introduction is in "The Great Patriotic War," when the Soviets identify one of Nunn's top aides as a participant in the meeting with Nesterenko and the guy from the CIA.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Ellaria Sand said:

I sincerely hope not.  I think we will see a small scene that reveals Renee is KGB though, just working away at the FBI, with her trusting husband discussing other cases at times with her.

8 hours ago, SailorGirl said:

That would be cool.  A little late for Paige to have read that in the news though.

8 hours ago, skippylou said:

I totally forgot that Jackson was once interested in Paige.  If those two hook up again....it's anything can happen day.

WHAT?  When?

4 hours ago, Erin9 said:

The timing is off for that though, she should have read the papers and noticed it way back then.

3 hours ago, Bannon said:

How did Liz become aware of Jackson? I thought it through Brian, via Paige. That the two men were roommates.

I thought she just needed someone in Nunn's office and picked him as a likely mark.

3 hours ago, Dev F said:

No, I checked the transcripts just now, and the only mention of Nunn prior to Jackson's introduction is in "The Great Patriotic War," when the Soviets identify one of Nunn's top aides as a participant in the meeting with Nesterenko and the guy from the CIA.

Thank you!

I don't think Renee could be looking at the sketches for Stan. I mean, we just had a scene where Curtis, who's seen the woman in person, couldn't say for sure it was her in a photograph. So looking at sketches in disguise shouldn't be a clear match.

6 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

WHAT?  When?

I think that was just a mistake--they thought it was Jackson Paige slept with.

• Love 1
(edited)
13 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Yes, but, I wonder if Jackson can't handle what happened and commits suicide.  It gets out and Paige suspects her mom.  OR, maybe Claudia did it and blames E, though, that would be a stretch.  

7 hours ago, Bannon said:

I think it could be that Elizabeth's mark tells Paige's mark ( they are roommates, I think) "Hey, I was completely honeypotted by a middle aged babe who had me plant a bug!", and Paige's mark tells Paige. Paige gets all "Don't be scthupping in my backyard, mom! All that meat belongs to me!"

More seriously, didn't Liz tell Claudia how Jackson discovered the bug? Maybe Claudia has Jackson whacked.

I wondered if Claudia has him killed, since Elizabeth didn't kill him, and Paige hears about it through friends. Or maybe he gets killed, and she hears about it on the news.

Edited by Anela
15 minutes ago, Anela said:

I wondered if Claudia has him killed, since Elizabeth didn't kill him, and Paige hears about it through friends. Or maybe he gets killed, and she hears about it on the news.

Paige didn't know Elizabeth had anything to do with him, though. It seems unlikely she'd assume it. But someone else might make a connection there for her.

• Love 1