Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Tori Finds Her Voice

(edited)

Tori never spends any time on herself? Well, apparently other than the time spent getting her hair bleached and extensions out in, her lip injections, her trips to the spa, manicures, and coffee dates with the gals.

Tori never spends any time on herself? Well, apparently other than the time spent getting her hair bleached and extensions put in, her lip injections, her trips to the spa, manicures, and coffee dates with the gals.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 3

What I found truly enlightening was Tori admitting that she has been angry for "years"... Umm, Tori hon, you have just now hit the 7 year mark in your marriage. And you guys married pretty much immediately. So, you've been angry since the beginning? Yet, you continued to pump out baby after baby. And you want everyone to feel badly for the situation you find yourself in. You brought it on yourself, so suck it up, pull up your big girl panties, and be a mom to those kids!

It is no longer about you or Dean, or "us" as you referred to it. It is about the innocent children that you selfishly brought into this clusterfuck you call a fairy tale.

Lastly, Grow the Fuck Up!

• Love 2
(edited)

My favorite part of this episode are when she and Stella are hanging out in Tori's bed and Tori was showing Stella her first stuffed animal and explaining to Stella how Candy would send it to the "doll hospital." to get better.  Stella then says, "but then your Mom really fixed it" and under her breath Tori said, "that's debatable."  Regardless how real or fake you think this show is, I would bet that small scene was real and made me miss her VH1 show. 

Edited by KarenClassic
  • Love 3

I wanted to punch Dean in the face when he threw that tantrum about the sauce. He's lucky he's not married to me. He'd have gotten a "Fuck you and your watery ass sauce!"

A boxed set of this series should be sent to every woman and man who thinks they can have a happily ever after with someone they cheated with. No matter how hard you try, bad seed can't produce good fruit. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Faked or not I'm enjoying this freak show more than a rational human should. When Dean called himself a cat's ass & then listed his faults I was dying. I know it's shallow & mean, but he does look like ass, although I don't think he should be insulting cats when he admits that. Tori could have her intestines hanging out in a special fanny pack she crafted with glitter & stickers & still look better than that man. And he is certainly right that people started paying attention to him once he married Tori. I'm convinced that was one of the main motivating factors for marrying her. He knew it at the time & whining about it now is just ridiculous.

@Marigny I agree with you about his stupid sauce. I know the man thinks he's a "chef", but she just said it was watery, not that it sucked ass. Oh, look back to the ass again. Deano can't win. His whiny little pity party about having no friends made me laugh too. Poor baby.

Dean's breakdown when Tori talked about what she was doing when he was screwing around was manipulative crap. I have no trouble believing Tori is insecure & thinks she isn't that pretty. I remember back a million years ago when original recipe 90210 was on & she was always considered the not as pretty one who only got the job because of her daddy. Spoiled rich kid or not that screws with a young girl's head. I think Dean plays with that to his advantage. His "oh, oh my head" production was stupid. Really if the first thing Tori & the therapist jump to his that he might hurt himself when he stresses over being called out on dicking around then he really doesn't need to be home.

I liked the moment when the camera man was playing with Finn. It's sick in a way that the kids don't blink at there being cameras around, but it felt like a real moment as opposed to a posed child/parent interaction. Speaking of posed I call BS on Tori not having any me time. She has help. I bet she gets to go to the bathroom by herself. That alone is a luxury for most moms with young kids. My kids are tween & teen ages & I still get interrupted more than 50% of the time with questions or other nonsense. I don't think I took a shower without a kid in the bathroom for 6-7 years straight when my kids were little. Suck it up Tori, I'm not buying your martyr act. I fully believe that Deano cheated (probably multiple times) & that it crushed your little Disney princess version of love heart, but quit spewing the doing it on your own garbage.

P.S. Tori someone should have told you it's not too wise of an idea to get anyone's name (or wedding vows in this case) but your kids or possibly immediate family permanently etched on your body. Especially if the person you're honoring cheated with you to be with you. Let's all say it together: if he cheated with you...

ETA: I have realized that I wrote a long post for such a lightweight show. Geez, I need a life!

Edited by ramble
  • Love 4
Tori could have her intestines hanging out in a special fanny pack she crafted with glitter & stickers & still look better than that man.

bwaaaaaaaa! And: so true. As I tweeted last night, Dean looks like a special needs sasquatch.

• Love 3

Oh my gosh, you guys are cracking me up!! I too think Dean was manipulating the situation. I felt Tori's emotions were real. And yes, she cheated with him and what does she expect, but must still suck. I don't buy Dean's crap he is spewing, she means everything to me blah blah. If she was so special why did he stick his small penis in another or multiple other woman? Not buying that he just adores her. Doesn't add up. Those kids are precious and I laughed too about it being debatable if Candy sewed the bear. Tori might not be the best looking but she is witty, and I like that. She just needs to move on and find a new man.

• Love 2

The way Dean manipulates the situation and Tori isn't cool at all. It's sad how insecure she is and I blame her parents. They used her to get at each other (just read her first book) and her issues stem from that. Some parts are BS (ie. not having any help, Dean being able to text in treatment) but neither one of them are good enough actors to be able to fake most of this. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I, too, am thoroughly enjoying this shameful show. I am not even questioning it...I figure I am just watching it, not living it. 

All this crap about Dean pursuing a chef's career makes me compelled to note:

Mary Jo, Dean's first wife, was an actual real chef here in Toronto, and had a cooking show with a guy called Ken Costick for years, called 'What's for Dinner'. Like, she's a real chef, not playing one on tv. She used to refer to her hubby, Deano, all the time on her show, and it was apparent her co-host did not care for old Deano one bit. Mary Jo and Ken had that show ten years ago, before it was au courant to have a gay co-host. (Ken was openly gay). I mention that to illustrate how cool Mary Jo was, and is.  I have often wondered how she feels about Dean posing as a chef in his new, fake Hollywood life. After their split, Ken was very supportive to Mary Jo, and I understand that friendship continues today.

I giggled when Dean was whining about his little penis. He is 47 years old. Surely he has realized by now, most women give no more thought to the size of a man's penis than we do to shoe size. His immaturity is so appalling, and it makes me wonder how these folks manage to get through life still clinging to faulty beliefs left over from adolescence.

And ditto to all the posters crying foul on Dean's poor me shake shake hands to head appear distressed bullshit. That is so manipulative, and that therapist is embarrassing herself all over network television, allowing that level of manipulation to go on. My position would be just off yourself already, if that's what you want. Otherwise, shut it and do the actual work. 

Edited by JustAlison