Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

How do these guys afford a private plane?  I know they do well, but I've always associated a private plane with people worth hundreds of millions of dollars or CEO of a company. Is this pap reliable?

25 minutes ago, Bessie said:

How do these guys afford a private plane?  I know they do well, but I've always associated a private plane with people worth hundreds of millions of dollars or CEO of a company. Is this pap reliable?

I think he is reliable. He had all the deets on a particular character's demise on another show. He's generally accurate. There is literally no reason for him to make up a story like that. If Jared didn't want him to take pics of him, he would just say Jared won't given him the time of day. He had a mild feud with Stephen Amell for a hot minute about papping him and his family, so yeah.  I totally think this is legit.

Last I knew they made 175K per episode. That's 4 million a year plus lets say low ball it at 25K per con that's another 400k per year plus photo ops plus whatever residuals they get for the reruns on TNT and whatever other business ventures and money he made from Gilmore Girls and ads. 

If he's invested wisely by now he's probably worth 10s of millions. So to me a private plane or even leasing one might be worth it for his peace of mind.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Bessie said:

I think a lot of times people don't own the plane outright but it's more of a lease of both the plane and the team. Other people use the plane etc throughout the year, that kind of thing. At least that's what other celebrities that aren't, like, Beyoncé, do. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Binns said:

I think a lot of times people don't own the plane outright but it's more of a lease of both the plane and the team. Other people use the plane etc throughout the year, that kind of thing. At least that's what other celebrities that aren't, like, Beyoncé, do. 

Possible time share for sure. But I do think Jared and Jensen have net worth that is a LOT more than most people think. I think buying a used plane would not be that outrageous. I wonder if they took it to Turks and Caicos last Thanksgiving. That might explain why they were never spotted at an airport at all during that trip. 

This is a service provided by an independent private contractor.  They used a private plane to get to DCCon and split the cost between 6 guys.  I imagine Jared got addicted to it and makes that choice for specific occasions.  For example, his last flight from Vancouver probably had more luggage and crap because he's not coming back for a while.  He may have splurged on a private plane or shared it with some other travelers (arranged by the private plane, not Jared).  Per Mark Shepard, it's actually quite cost effective if you are sharing.  Again, it's a service, they don't pay to maintain the plane.  It's not their OWN plane.  Just a charter. 

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, SueB said:

This is a service provided by an independent private contractor.  They used a private plane to get to DCCon and split the cost between 6 guys.  I imagine Jared got addicted to it and makes that choice for specific occasions.  For example, his last flight from Vancouver probably had more luggage and crap because he's not coming back for a while.  He may have splurged on a private plane or shared it with some other travelers (arranged by the private plane, not Jared).  Per Mark Shepard, it's actually quite cost effective if you are sharing.  Again, it's a service, they don't pay to maintain the plane.  It's not their OWN plane.  Just a charter. 

I'm just going by what the Canadagraphs guy said which was "he has a private plane" vs "He flies private charter".  I'm probably being pedantic but that seems more specific. And that's it's been a thing if he says he can't get to it without being arrested LOL.. Maybe Creation flies them to get to the cons on time or something. I could see that being a perk of the gig.

Either way, I thought it was interesting. Hell good for him if can afford a private plane. He wouldn't be the first celebrity and he won't be the last LOL.

9 minutes ago, SueB said:

Based on what Mark said, they all personally chipped in to pay for the private plane to DCCon.  

I understood what you meant. That doesn't preclude Jared from having his own plane  that could be used by his family for when he's going to cons or what have you. I thought Genevieve's family was in Seattle or San Fran so maybe they have one for those reasons. I dunno. I'm just spitballing. I might have to do some google fu. LOL

(edited)

The boys have been ALL over Austin.  Fan sightings. They were at soiree for the Austin PD .But I just had to post this hilarious thing from a fan sighting. 

Diana Garcia ‏@thedianagarcia 4h4 hours ago

sooo met @JensenAckles from @cw_spn today. Pretty great day if you ask me.

So posted the top pic and someone added on the bottom. pic. And I legit lol'd

ChY9TH4W0AA40PB.jpgChY9TH7XEAALI9W.jpg

Edited by catrox14
(edited)

Austin PD Soiree outing. Thanks Tumblr! 

Really love Jensen's outfit.  #HiatusScruffisComing

Even with his too short on the sides hairstyle he looks damn fine. Jared looks...relaxed...but smiley

tumblr_o6hlkvcmoz1ubt8r2o2_500.jpgtumblr_o6hlkvcmoz1ubt8r2o1_1280.jpg

Edited by catrox14
(edited)
1 hour ago, catrox14 said:

okay that scruff grew exponentially overnight LOL WTF. Is this supposed to be from today?  And more importantly does he actually have a tennis court. Damn LOL

Think so. Maybe they are on vacation? I guess not if they were just at an Austin function. I didn't think their places were that big, but who knows? 

Edited by Binns
(edited)
34 minutes ago, Binns said:

Think so. Maybe they are on vacation? I guess not if they were just at an Austin function. I didn't think their places were that big, but who knows? 

Yeah I mean having a pool is pretty standard but a tennis court too! There was another fan sighting with Jared today at some place called Mavericks north of Austin. So I think was his house.

Edited by catrox14
(edited)

Yeah I mean having a pool is pretty standard but a tennis court too!

Hey, my brother (who I consider upper middle class) had a tennis court at one time. I don't think it's that big a deal if you have the acreage. Maybe it's a Southern thing. Now where I grew up, a horse farm was a big deal.

Edited by auntvi
typo
(edited)

Or maybe they have a Home Owners Association and there's a community tennis court? Or more likely, a local Country Club with a decent golf course and tennis courts. 

Edited by SueB

I'm quite familiar with the crowd that have tennis courts in their back yards since I played competitive tennis back in the day.  But I was not one of those kids LOL. I grew up middle class. There were courts at the high school and other public courts where I learned to play. I started meeting kids from the wealthy districts  and most of their families had tennis courts in their backyards. They played whenever they wanted. Had private coaches. Etc. Pretty nice.

I'm not judging Jared nor was I meaning imply it would be a surprise money wise for Jared to have a tennis court. Dude is a multi-millionaire after all. It was more that he just never struck me as a tennis kind of guy. Maybe Genevieve plays. I remember reading she played soccer so maybe she's a sporty gal. Given what I remember seeing about his house in People magazine I totally believe that's his house and his tennis court. Maybe that was Jensen's house. I've seen pics of him from his younger days with a racquet in his hand. 

For some reason, I don't think they would let Shep dance in his diapers community or country club table. That's just me though.   Nice life though that's for sure.

1 hour ago, SueB said:

If he DID play tennis, I'd be afraid of his overhead serve. Like, I'd be off the court and wait to just let it pass. 

Right?? I think of John Isner. That dude is like 6'5". I would freaking terrified of that serve that comes at 150 MPH. And gods forbid one plays doubles with Isner. I would just let the person playing the backcourt do all the work cause I would be sidestepping, ducking and yelling 'YOURS!" on every single shot. LOL

(edited)

More of the boys out and about

Jared with a fan. Looks like the shirt from yesterday. He looks great in green

Lelainya ‏@lelainy873
@jarpad thank you for taking a pic with my daughter ... She was too nervous to ask you herself #SuperNiceGuy

ChbCTCUUoAE5k8e.jpg

cielo ‏@Skyyanide

So I'm a checker at HEB and I was having a rough night at work until THE @JensenAckles came through my line. I was literally shaking

Aww. I would be shaking too, I think. LOL

Edited by catrox14
5 hours ago, catrox14 said:

More of the boys out and about

Jared with a fan. Looks like the shirt from yesterday. He looks great in green

Lelainya ‏@lelainy873
@jarpad thank you for taking a pic with my daughter ... She was too nervous to ask you herself #SuperNiceGuy

ChbCTCUUoAE5k8e.jpg

Aww. I would be shaking too, I think. LOL

BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HE BOUGHT

ok, I'll settle down now 

• Love 1

Aww.

Cesar AKA joined Twitter because of his role as Cesar. I hope he doesn't regret this LOL with this nutty fandom (present company both excluded and included)

Hugo Ateo ‏@HugoAteo 5h5 hours ago

http://talknerdywithus.com/2016/05/01/talk-nerdy-with-us-weekly-tv-superlative-awards-april-24th-30th/ … Such a sweet note by @JackieBojarski Jackie, you and Lee convinced me to join Twitter. Thank you! It's so much fun!

• Love 1

LOOOL at Curtis Armstrong

script>

Curtis Armstrong Verified account ‏@curtisisbooger

#Metatron returns in this weeks episode of @cw_spn. Note to #SPN fans: Please watch anyway! It's @rthompson1138 script and it's awesome.

• Love 1

LOOL Well this is going to be interesting. 

Matt Cohen & Osric Chau have Tumblr accounts now.  Osric's message is ....interesting...

From Osric Chau

I'll post and reblog stuff from time to time.

rss

archive

It's happening.

You know exactly who's next.

(edited)
3 hours ago, auntvi said:

Oh lord, I hope not! Why would they want to do that to their psyches?

Misha supposedly made a comment about breaking Tumblr. Maybe it's a GISHWHES thing and he's getting the whole cast to join Tumblr which might do the trick if one considers the following Tumblr stats (from Tumblr) for Most Reblogged in 2015:

Most Reblogged Live Action TV:

1. Supernatural | Official Tumblr
  2. Parks and Recreation | Official Tumblr
  3. Orange Is the New Black| Official Tumblr
  4. Arrow | Official Tumblr

Most Reblogged Ships

1. Larry Stylinson: Harry Styles & Louis Tomlinson |One Direction
  2. Dan and Phil:  Dan Howell & Phil Lester |YouTubers
  3. Destiel : Dean Winchester & Castiel |Supernatural
  4. Olicity: Oliver Queen & Felicity Smoak |Arrow

Most Reblogged Actors:
1. Chris Evans
2. Jensen Ackles
5. Misha Collins
7. Jared Padalecki

Edited by catrox14
NO. Do not want these merged, PTV.
1 hour ago, Demented Daisy said:

Osric said the same thing on Twitter ("It's happening.  You know who's next.") without mentioning tumblr, so it could be anything.

Osric and Matt Cohen, opened their accounts on the same day and announced it with an hour of each other. Both have been participants in past GISHWHES. GISHWHES registration is now open with the event around the corner. Osric says "It's happening. You know exactly who's next" on both Twitter and Tumblr. Sure it could be about anything but thus far signs point to a coordinated effort. Maybe it's just a big coincidence and none of these things are connected. 

TBOAi7x.gif

• Love 1
(edited)

Interview with Lee Rumohr aka Jesse

http://talknerdywithus.com/2016/05/03/exclusive-interview-with-supernatural-star-lee-rumohr

And it just got renewed for a twelfth season!

Yeah! Yeah, my wife actually informed me that they had gotten picked up for season 12, and I was like “Man, how do you find all this stuff out before me?” (laughs). Yeah, it’s pretty cool. I’m very happy for them. They’re all so amazing. You know, I’ve been in the business for eighteen years, and I’ve been on great sets, but this—this show, because it’s been such a family-esque cast and crew for eleven years, you can really feel it. You can see the respect that they have for each other and it literally carries out for people like me who are newcomers. It makes it so much less stressful. I’m so grateful that I got the chance to be a part of that. It’s hands down my favorite show production that I’ve even been a part of. And Jensen and Jared…they’re probably the two coolest dudes on set that I ever met. They made it very easy on me. A couple of scenes were just pages and pages of work, and they were so cool and supportive as well as humble.

What was it like working with Jared and Jensen, and do you have any stories that you could share from on set?

I would work with them again in a heartbeat. They made my job so much easier and less stressful. They were very welcoming to having me and Hugo as guest stars on the show. They let us breathe and do what we needed to do to help them, you know? We became a four-person team of hunters—and we felt it. We all enjoyed each other’s company on set; we had a lot of laughter. For me, I remember being on set and I was talking to Jensen, and I was like—because they work long hours. Our call time was really early in the morning and we were talking and I was like “Where do you find the time to workout? I don’t understand how you have time to do that.” (laughs). And he goes “Have you not seen the gym?” And I was like “No….” To which he says “Yeah, we have an onset gym.” And he points to it and I was like “It’s in that?!”

It was inside of a trailer and that kind of blew my mind. But mostly, we just talked about life. I mean, they have families, and I actually found out in Vancouver that my wife and I are having a baby and I’m going to be a dad, which is nice, and it made me want to be a better person as an actor while I was shooting. They were very supportive, both of them, the whole time. So we had a lot of great heart-to-heart talks, so that was really nice. And, you know, they’re under a lot of pressure, between shooting every week to having to fly back and forth between home and Vancouver, and they handle it really, really well. They’re so humble, not hot-headed at all, and they carry themselves really well.

When I asked them about that in between shots, Jared responded instantly with “We lean on each other. We’re always talking. We may not be brothers by blood in real life but we’ve become brothers due to the show, and we need each other. If we don’t lean on each other and constantly express how we feel, then everything falls down. It’s each of our jobs to lift each other up and say ‘Yeah, here’s my shoulder, man,’” He expressed that really well, and that’s what they do. You would think that they are real brothers; they’re absolutely amazing.

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 2
(edited)

Misha has seen the Mishapocalpyse so he definitely knows about Tumblr, fanfic and fanart as do Matt, Rob, Rich, and Osric. I'm sure they will be just fine.

And IMO, Tumblr gets a bad rap because of some bad apples who like to bully each other and that happens in all the fandoms not just SPN. The good thing about Tumblr is you can curate your page and you only see what you want to see if you set it up properly.

Edited by catrox14

Thinking more about this Tumblr thing, I wonder if it might be a push by the CW or the showrunners to put actors on Tumblr to observe or manage fallout from whatever the fuck is gonna happen in this weeks episode and the rest of the season. 

He does seem to be enjoying his time off.  Good for him!  Not that I'm jealous at all.  Right now I'd love a job that gave me a few months off in a row, not to mention the disposable income to do whatever the hell I wanted to do during that time.  I lied...I am extremely jealous.

• Love 4

Oh great. That M'fer makes Chuck God and then he leaves. 
THANKS ROBBIE. Wow.

Adam Glass ‏@AdamGlass44 27m27 minutes ago

@rthompson1138 @cw_spn #SPN The fans and we the writers were lucky 2 have u. A true fan of the show who cared about every script he wrote.

Sounds like he's gone. I wonder if Adam poached him for his Criminal Minds show

18 minutes ago, Commando Cody said:

They should have given that guy more money. 

I'll bet it had nothing to do with money. He was pissed off when they killed Charlie and it's been a year ago now that they killed her, and they haven't brought her back. Maybe he was just fulfilling his contract.  I dunno.

It's kind of interesting that Robbie wrote God as the ultimate bi-pansexual character. I can't help but wonder if that's kind of a big F/U to Carver and Singer for killing off Charlie. LOL 

• Love 2