Type keyword(s) to search

Media: Dietland In The News

1 hour ago, icemiser69 said:

The ratings for this series are absolutely horrible, and down from last week.  The third episode was available On Demand before AMC aired it, so I am hoping that is why the ratings dropped from the first two episodes.  But even the first two episodes ratings weren't all that great to begin with.  I just hope AMC lets the rest of the episodes air on tv.

Lousy ratings could be due partially to the idiotically haphazard scheduling of the show.  I recorded (so I can ff through commercials) and watched the first 2-hour debut and then found the third on demand and watched that right after.  This week they "aired" that 3rd episode which was available to watch a week ago.  If they can't get their shit together to air this like a regular series they are definitely going to have terrible ratings.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

https://tvline.com/2018/07/30/dietland-finale-recap-season-1-episode-10-joy-nash-interview/

"Post Mortems

Dietland's Joy Nash on the Finale Moment That Clinches Plum's Big Choice: 'She Finally Loves Herself'

By Kimberly Roots / July 30 2018, 7:05 PM PDT"

TVLINE | As we end the season, Plum is basically in charge of Jennifer’s public relations and marketing plan. Kitty really wants to talk to someone who can speak for Jennifer. What do you think about the possibility of Kitty and Plum coming face-to-face on this new playing field?
That would be really, really interesting. That would be really cool. I can’t even imagine how that would go. Their power dynamic was so different, at least before with Kitty having all the power and Plum none of it. It would be interesting to see them on a more interesting playing field.

I feel like this is such an interesting jumping-off point. We’ve passed [the events of] the book. We’re off the map. Here there be dragons. I’m just excited to see where it’ll all go — if and when we get another chance to do it.

From the interview you posted.

It's really hard for me to believe that Nash really thinks it would be interesting to see Plum and Kitty come face to face.  I'm not sure what Kitty might actually do, (she seems to be planning something criminal) but, maybe, she and Plum could share a prison cell.  That's about all I would care to see of the two of them.  

• Love 2
On 9/20/2018 at 1:06 PM, txhorns79 said:

Probably to the surprise of no one...cancelled

Terrible show.  I watched maybe 4 episodes and ditched it.  I would love to see Joy Nast snapped up for a juicy roll in something or a movie.  I like her!  

On 9/30/2018 at 3:02 PM, Wings said:

Terrible show.  I watched maybe 4 episodes and ditched it.  I would love to see Joy Nast snapped up for a juicy roll in something or a movie.  I like her!  

Same with me. Previews looked good but watching the show was painful!

• Love 2