Type keyword(s) to search

Past Contestants Photo Gallery

If Nyle is signed with Wilhelmina, does that mean he doesn't win, since the winner gets a contract with Next? But good for him on being signed and doing so much post-show work, especially the underwear stuff.

C14 Alexandra is gorgeous! She should've become the first plus-size fiercely real winner instead of butternut squash Whitney. Actually, I don't remember much of Alexandra in her cycle other than she was hit by the pendulum while on the runway. Did she go far? There was another plussie Kasia (I think from Ann's cycle) whom I thought could have also become a plus-size winner instead of Whitney.

I saw Leila in the Givenchy ad on a youtube ad that played before a video. I recognized her voice before her face. 

It seems Fatima and Leila are competing for most high fashion ANTM contestants. 

Edited by Pogojoco

Congrats to Chantelle and always nice to see Yaya.

Leila update:

Showcard for Next NY F/W '16 Showcard for Next London F/W '16

Vogue (Australia) mag, Mar '16, NeoPunk ed, photos by Greg Kadel

Several ANTM have walked shows at fashion week (Isis, Shei, Stacy Ann).  If you want to check on them, RTVGames keeps track of all of the NTM and non-NTM shows (as usual, the foreign NTM girls book the better shows).

Edited by milkyaqua