Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media & Spoilery Speculation

• Start Topic

Oh my gosh you guys, I found a Mo wannabe right here in Michigan. No expectations whatsoever.http://nmi.craigslist.org/mis/4813015740.htmlI am an international student and looking for a woman who wants to get marriedI am 187 cm tall. muscular, brown eyes, brown hair, friendly and romantically! I was very well behaved and I was always taught Respect to show.I would love to stay here in the States because I am in love with the country.and maybe I'll find really great loveI am sary and directly why I say the same to me what it isI would like to be the us citizens.for I am offering free living with me for the time until I have my us citizen.No sexual negotiations. I would like to friends because that makes it easier for both.Please only one who can really imagine that with me to live together as a roommate.great would be someone who is self-student and the cost will save the rent.expected per year would be about $ 6000maybe you really love the would be very very nice. but it is not a prerequisite.So who thinks he would do something like this, writing can send me please with picture and wish I can tell you also like to send a picture of me.I think I'm a pretty handsome man, but everyone has a different taste

Send him Dani's way when Mo hits the road. Hahaha

• Love 1

If you missed it, the Today Show segment was basically a tease for a special to air on TLC on December 28 - Erica Hill will host.  She sat down with all 6 couples for an interview.  Dani and Mo were featured prominently!  Mo was shown answering a question, with Dani leaning in very close to him and looking at him with those doe eyes...should be interesting!

• Love 2

I'm loving the middle aged ladies attacking Dani for answering a question on Mo's page. There was a question actually directed at Dani which she answered and then some other crazy swoops in attacking her for answering questions on MO's page. I actually agreed wtih Dani *gasp*. But then a hilarious conversation about whether wives have the right to interact wtih people on their husband's facebook wall ensued...*facepalm*

• Love 4

So Dani's sister decided to defend her after Somone asked a question about her 22 charges. Here it is:

Sara Mullins McGue

People need to look better in to her record that is the only major thing rest is money issue like bills and shit and with her x dumb asses and the major 2 are for the same thing just two charges and she paid all the money back and did her time maybe people should start digging into Mohamed instead of just bash someone that you do not know the reasons why they did it

• Love 2

I'm loving the middle aged ladies attacking Dani for answering a question on Mo's page. There was a question actually directed at Dani which she answered and then some other crazy swoops in attacking her for answering questions on MO's page. I actually agreed wtih Dani *gasp*. But then a hilarious conversation about whether wives have the right to interact wtih people on their husband's facebook wall ensued...*facepalm*

I'm actually one of those "crazy" who swoops and who later apologized -- and if you read my other posts you will see that I suggested that they both stay off FB and concentrate on each other. And, if as a "crazy" who "swoops in" I would still say I would never answer my spouse's email, snail mail, etc. They are f'd up & I stand by what I said. And "facepalm" to you too!!!!

It's a fake marriage... I have no advice to offer these two scammers.  It boggles my mind why anyone would want to counsel them, and get into quarrels with other would-be fake-marriage counselors.  Like these two listen to anybody anyway, and who cares who answers whose FB messages.  It's not like you can fix a fake marriage by "concentrating on each other."

There's almost an auction going on with shout outs from every state, as to which lonely heifer offers the most material comfort, the best climate and opportunity for tourism.  Especially from Canada, oh my, Canada must have the least amount of oxen per dairy herd.

If they want snark, now, I'm there for them.  I should be their go-to person if they need snark.

Edited by Toaster Strudel
  • Love 6

I think immigration fraud should be Dani's 23 criminal charge! She is no innocent being taken advantage of! She traded the hopes of a green card for the hopes of sexy time with Mo man!

The people who think that this is a real marriage or a relationship built on anything other than mutual desperation are delusional.

This show like most addictions, even though you know it's bad for you, you just can't quit!

Edited by Pink diva
  • Love 1

I think immigration fraud should be Dani's 23 criminal charge! She is no innocent being taken advantage of! She traded the hopes of a green card for the hopes of sexy time with Mo man!

The people who think that this is a real marriage or a relationship built on anything other than mutual desperation are delusional.

This show like most addictions, even though you know it's bad for you, you just can't quit!

i hope they both get deported america doesn't need anymore low iq low skill people we have enough as it is the entitlement complex is out of control 

• Love 2

I too find it comical that people are defending the marriage. She may be married on paper...that is it. In terms of her sister. That is crap. No one has that many charges by accident. She continues to make bad choices like spending her last dollar to go to a foreign country vs paying bills or perhaps raising her children

• Love 2

Danielle: Do you think he has the right to be mad?

Faith: He's allowed to be upset but it's not fair that he gets to run off and all of us have to deal with it. It's like he's weak.

Danielle: I have hope that it's only because of all the bills, the money, and me losing my job.

Only because of all the bills, the money, and me losing my job?  Only? LOL like that's not enough for a poor beznessman to bear?

Anyway I'm guessing he'll come back because you know, immigration, it's gonna look bad for the green card.

• Love 2

Danielle: Do you think he has the right to be mad?

Faith: He's allowed to be upset but it's not fair that he gets to run off and all of us have to deal with it. It's like he's weak.

Danielle: I have hope that it's only because of all the bills, the money, and me losing my job.

Only because of all the bills, the money, and me losing my job?  Only? LOL like that's not enough for a poor beznessman to bear?

Anyway I'm guessing he'll come back because you know, immigration, it's gonna look bad for the green card.

Dani really looks a tad unhinged in this vid!

• Love 1

STOP THE PRESSES!

Hot off of Mo's timeline:

Mohamed Jbali
17 mins ·
Thank you for every one was trying to help me with financial problems and send me money, but am so sorry i am not used to take money that's why i refuse it , i am sorry again and i hope u understand me

Like ·  · Share

Our collective suspicions were correcto-mundo.

These heifers are trying to shower him with money.

Okay, after that trip down the rabbit hole, I'm back to reality and working but HAD to share that with my fellow PTVers first!  

• Love 4

If Mo had any common sense he'd suspend his 'movie character' facebook account,  and keep a low profile. He's not doing himself any favors if he wants a green card. This is not the actions of a man who is newly married. Hell, this isn't actions of any married man who loves and is faithful to  his wife.

And if these heifers have extra money to try to give to Mo, for fuck's sake, go give it to the local homeless shelter.  They can use all the donations they can get at this time of year.

I don't know who's more appalling, Mo or his "followers."

Ugh.  

• Love 3

That's insulting that these heifers would even OFFER him money! He's so caught up in this 15 minutes of fame too, I can't imagine this could end well. Is it legal for him to get "donations" for his financial difficulties here in the states while his visa is going through? I guess what they don't know wouldn't hurt but isn't financial strictly on the sponsor so we're not stuck with this mess after he's broke?! I can't see this being acceptable...

And if these heifers have extra money to try to give to Mo, for fuck's sake, go give it to the local homeless shelter.  They can use all the donations they can get at this time of year.

I don't know who's more appalling, Mo or his "followers."

Ugh.  

i hope someone from immigration watches the show or hears about this it's time to send him back to his 3rd world there should be laws so people like dani can't do this she should also be charged with a crime and same with those fatty cows on his page 

• Love 2

In Danielle's mind, I'm sure she thinks she is truly in love with Her now-husband, and part of the reason for the marriage was to have help financially and otherwise with raising her girls. We may not approve, but many people get married for similar reasons and that's not illegal. IMO Mohamed is the one truly perpetuating major fraud and the U.S. government takes national security seriously. Not that Mohamed is any kind of danger, but I would like to see him deported at the very least.

• Love 6

Now there's a woman on his status claiming moo-moo asked her to sponsor him last month? He needs to shut down that page! Another claims moo-moo danielle said they were paid 5k for the show (together, not each) & moo-moo took the money and put it in a separate acct that she can't touch. This is a wreck lol! I can't figure out how to add screenshots... But head on over w/your popcorn!

• Love 2

You can accept donations even if you are waiting for a visa.  The sponsor only agrees to be financially responsibly to avoid government benefits.   If other people are dumb enough to give you money to get out of a mess of your own making that is just fine and dandy.   

As noted above, Dani's charges are from her own bad choices.   WHich she is still making.   You know if your get one bad check charge (and it is really hard to get convicted on that, you have to be unwilling to make it right before you get charged) you might want to rethink your approach to money.   After so many, it's your own damn fault from not living within your means or learning from your past mistakes.

• Love 4

In Danielle's mind, I'm sure she thinks she is truly in love with Her now-husband, and part of the reason for the marriage was to have help financially and otherwise with raising her girls. We may not approve, but many people get married for similar reasons and that's not illegal. IMO Mohamed is the one truly perpetuating major fraud and the U.S. government takes national security seriously. Not that Mohamed is any kind of danger, but I would like to see him deported at the very least.

I completely agree, DangerousMinds.

Recent developments, as memorialized here, have made the Danielle/Mohamed saga cross over from snark-worthy TV entertainment to tragedy. Social media have made it ugly and cruel.

Mohamed needs to be investigated, then deported asap.

If Danielle, an American citizen, has broken laws, she needs to be investigated, charged and punished.

In my opinion, she s a stupid fool; but he's a manipulative liar with his own nefarious agenda. Time to kick him out.

• Love 5

Now there's a woman on his status claiming moo-moo asked her to sponsor him last month? He needs to shut down that page! Another claims moo-moo danielle said they were paid 5k for the show (together, not each) & moo-moo took the money and put it in a separate acct that she can't touch. This is a wreck lol! I can't figure out how to add screenshots... But head on over w/your popcorn!

Did you click on that Court link there? OMG! It goes all the way back to 1998!!

• Love 1

Hi! I commented on Mo's status about the paycheck to paycheck and he actually deleted my comment. I was almost offended. 

Also, I used to have an OKCupid account way back "in the day" (yeah I'm totally still in my mid 20's) and I checked it out. Nothing very interesting except I think that photo he uploaded was from his own wedding. With the tie and suit. (I could totally be wrong.. I don't want to go back and check because "recently visited" appears)

Oh and.. doesn't Jason's dad also have an Ebay account? If they are living on such low funding, but they seem to pay for stuff anyway.... It's possible they each have separate selling pages.

I can totally picture his dad all "Here, I'll take this valuable stuff, and you can sell empty boxes...

Speaking of empty boxes.. (I've been following this forum) You guys must have really gotten Jason excited because that box is now a "red hot item" due to people visiting so much during that point in time. He must be like "OH MY IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY IT'S A SALE ALMOST!!!" and Cassia is all like "No it's those forum people stalking your box"

• Love 3

Yes! I saw her record back when it was posted on one of the spoiler sites! He keeps deleting the comments, dang it lol! She also claimed those were ALL due to exes etc, etc. any excuse in the book. Maybe one time I can see it being a mistake and you LEARN from it... But this is a pattern with her. she's a liar, cheat and thief, all there is to it. Her son has a lengthy one, too. They're keeping it classy and all in the family.

• Love 3

Under the posting (In Mohamed's page) : "I just gave $500 to a guy to help him from another country and guess what people he took off with it never to be seen again."

I see these three replies that make me want to really reply back to the last one:

"Mohamed Jbali is sponsored by dani why would you need to sponsor him"

"They need a co sponsor"

"Yes dani doesn't have the spouse support to sponsor him it could be friend family can sponsored him"

Dani needs another SPOUSE to sponsor the new man she just married? What???

Okay maybe it is just badly typed English, but I found that funny and it made me think of another TLC show!

Edited by lilacgirl
  • Love 1

I've been thinking this for a while but FAith's comment in the teaser reminded me. She said its not fair for him to leave us to deal with it. In the episode where Mo goes to see the lawyer she says she's glad they decided to get married because she wouldn't have come home otherwise. I think Daniele takes those comments to mean FAith is attached and cares for Mo but does anyone else think she means 'its not fair to leave us alone to deal with our mom going crazy because you left'? And that he reason she wouldn't have come home is not because she was upset about the wedding not happening but because she would have wanted to avoid the aftermath, ie Dani's mental breakdown.

• Love 4

One of the heifers is claiming Mohamed asked her to co sponsor him.

I believe the comments have been expunged.

I couldn't find this comment nor the mentioned court link or Dani's comment.  

In fact, I believe there are far fewer comments under that status update than there were about an hour ago.

Things that make you go hmmmmm.  

• Love 1

Under the posting (In Mohamed's page) : "I just gave $500 to a guy to help him from another country and guess what people he took off with it never to be seen again."

I see these three replies that make me want to really reply back to the last one:

"Mohamed Jbali is sponsored by dani why would you need to sponsor him"

"They need a co sponsor"

"Yes dani doesn't have the spouse support to sponsor him it could be friend family can sponsored him"

Dani needs another SPOUSE to sponsor the new man she just married? What???

Okay maybe it is just badly typed English, but I found that funny and it made me think of another TLC show!

I saw that too but I think it's that she needs a co sponsor not a spouse. So apparently they asked some random on facebook? Dear lord. I can't even. I can't.