Type keyword(s) to search

S16 Spoilers and Spoiled Speculation

• Start Topic

Have you guys been watching Behind the Seams with Katie Sturino? The episode are really fun and show some interesting behind the scenes peeks. Anyway, in episode 2, she interviewed Sentell after his auf'ing, and he had some not so good stuff to say about the twins, about the way the runway went down.

http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/project-runway/season-16/episode-2/behind-the-seams-with-katie-sturino-episode-2?playlist_slug=season-16-behind-the-seams

• Love 6

The boxing ring moment is at approx. 26-27 seconds into the ET clip.  And the 5 contestants GreyBunny mentioned are the only people that can be seen, besides Tim.   And it doesn't look like they could be "hiding" any other contestants in that shot. 

• Love 1

The cold shot a little later, in which they are all wearing long white coats. Looks like those five plus maybe Batani. I can't get a really good look, but it is someone with noticeable lipstick, but the skin looks too dark for one of the twins. I don't see Kentaro, but I think someone is on the other side of the woman with the lipstick.

I also just realized that when they show all the cheating bit with Tim talking, the promo intercuts clips of a lot of contestants who have already been eliminated. Some are crying, like Samantha, but I think we have already seen that clip of her when she was eliminated. So it looks like Tim is talking to a lot more contestants than he actually is.

• Love 2

Frankenbiting......Taking little clips of words & sound bites & having them voice-over bits that have nothing to do with them. Things are edited together to make it look & sound like people are saying things they didn't actually say or said at a different time in a different context.  I DESPISE this practice, so tend to disregard what happens in previews, as they seem to have the most instances.  

It happens on every show & takes a lot of the "reality" out of these shows.  It basically makes them scripted after all. 

• Love 4
On 9/30/2017 at 9:56 AM, leighdear said:

Frankenbiting......Taking little clips of words & sound bites & having them voice-over bits that have nothing to do with them. Things are edited together to make it look & sound like people are saying things they didn't actually say or said at a different time in a different context.  I DESPISE this practice, so tend to disregard what happens in previews, as they seem to have the most instances.  

It happens on every show & takes a lot of the "reality" out of these shows.  It basically makes them scripted after all. 

I agree.  Frankenbite involving tonight=   A designer tells Tim, someone was cheating and then describes the situation.   Tim exclaims, that is cheating!  They way it was described to him would be considered cheating.  As it turns out the facts are a little different and production does not see it as cheating.   Probably the twins helping each other, which we already know is allowed.

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1