Type keyword(s) to search

Jessica Jones Cast & Crew in Other Roles

This is the place to discuss past and future projects for the Jessica Jones cast and crew!

One of the reasons I was reluctant to watch this show was because I knew Krysten Ritter as Gia on Veronica Mars and I didn't think much of her acting back then. But I'm glad that I was wrong because I ended up loving Jessica Jones.

David Tennant, Danny Pudi, & Ben Schwartz discuss Disney XD's "DuckTales" on Build (it's super weird to imagine Kilgrave doing something like cartoon voiceovers):

Janet McTeer has been nominated for a Tony!

Best Leading Actress in a Play
Annette Bening, All My Sons
Laura Donnelly, The Ferryman
Elaine May, The Waverly Gallery
Janet McTeer, Bernhardt/Hamlet
Laurie Metcalf, Hillary and Clinton
Heidi Schreck, What the Constitution Means to Me

(edited)
On 12/29/2017 at 1:22 PM, johntfs said:

Nobody's mentioned Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23 yet?

Just binge-watched the small entirety of "Don't Trust the Bitch" on Netflix because I'm realizing that I'm in love with Krysten Ritter and I'm sad about JJ ending.  I enjoyed it.

David Tennant is on that new show "Good Omens" with another admirable actor, Michael Sheen.

I recognized the actor who plays Kith right away, because she is from one of my favourite movies of all time, "A Perfect Murder" (1998).  She plays Gwyneth's friend.  She doesn't have a big role, but she has a nice impact that I certainly found memorable enough.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
15 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I recognized the actor who plays Kith right away, because she is from one of my favourite movies of all time, "A Perfect Murder" (1998).  She plays Gwyneth's friend.  She doesn't have a big role, but she has a nice impact that I certainly found memorable enough.

She was also in Homeland playing Saul's (now ex-)wife.

17 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Just binge-watched the small entirety of "Don't Trust the Bitch" on Netflix because I'm realizing that I'm in love with Krysten Ritter and I'm sad about JJ ending.  I enjoyed it.

David Tennant is on that new show "Good Omens" with another admirable actor, Michael Sheen.

Krysten has been my celebrity girl crush since Gravity, which was a one-season show on Starz back in 2010.

• Love 1
On 8/10/2017 at 4:11 AM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

One of the reasons I was reluctant to watch this show was because I knew Krysten Ritter as Gia on Veronica Mars and I didn't think much of her acting back then. But I'm glad that I was wrong because I ended up loving Jessica Jones.

When I started watching JJ, I had forgotten that KR was on Veronica Mars and hadn't seen the other show, so I had no preconceived notions of her acting skills and really enjoyed her in JJ. But for the last couple of weeks I have been rewatching the original VM series (in preparation for watching Season 4) and was surprised to see KR in such a totally different role. I'd say she has very good acting skills to be convincing as both a helpless ditz and a dour P.I./superhero.