Type keyword(s) to search

S16: ChaCha

Drogo
  • Start Topic

Cheep! Cheep! Cheep!  Here birdy, birdy!

Give an 8 year old $10.00 at a fabric store,  and this is what you get.

If the unconventional challenge is up first, then he'll last at least through the first round. But when he tries to take his "Everyday Deserves A Christmas Garland" approach to swimwear, he's toast.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

While I can't argue with ChaCha being aufed, now that we know that next week's episode is the unconventional materials challenge, I wish he had been around for that just to see what he would have done.

Hard to say. Looks like he's into soft and sweet while the materials at that dump or whatever it was looked hard and harsh.  But yes, it would have been interesting.

He got on this show by being  very weird and very disturbing. That is all. Amy called it about his schtick.

Is this show about designing clothes or sticking and gluing your personal expression on a "fat" body? Cha Cha needs to find a sugar daddy or mama or maybe just a girlfriend. Can he ever hope to support himself? Like doing ANYTHING?

Nina and Zac didn't even PRETEND he was any sort of contender. Or even Heidi who is very generous. 0% of a Tim save.

I like ADULTS on this show no matter their age. (e.g. Wunderkind Christian Siriano was an adult in my mind even though he was very young and pranced about-- and he was actually funny)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Koalagirl said:

Hard to say. Looks like he's into soft and sweet while the materials at that dump or whatever it was looked hard and harsh.  But yes, it would have been interesting.

He'd been digging for hours to find a stuffed animal in that dumpster.

• Love 2

I liked him. I completely understand the sparkle unicorn child aesthetic does not appeal to everyone! Including me. And I totally understand this is not an aesthetic that works on Project Runway.

However, of the two in the bottom, I do believe the woman who actually SAID she was trying to camouflage her model's curves AND used giant ugly applique badly AND had a giant hole in the back she tried to cover up, should totally have gone home over Chacha.

• Love 7
On 8/19/2017 at 8:05 AM, Glinn said:

I liked him. I completely understand the sparkle unicorn child aesthetic does not appeal to everyone! Including me. And I totally understand this is not an aesthetic that works on Project Runway.

However, of the two in the bottom, I do believe the woman who actually SAID she was trying to camouflage her model's curves AND used giant ugly applique badly AND had a giant hole in the back she tried to cover up, should totally have gone home over Chacha.

With my very limited sewing ability, I could have made chacha's outfit, but not the woman who decided to "fix" something with a doily down the asscrack.