Type keyword(s) to search

Again With This Mini: Soap Tropes

• Start Topic

(edited)

Yay!

If the cast/crew hating Shannen Doherty was the problem, the "recast via surgery that makes the character unrecognizable to others" trope might have been a way to bring Brenda back.  She and childhood best friend Val could have teamed up to destroy Kelly's life or something!

And oh yeah, the secret siblings are coming.  The first one shows up pretty soon, I think.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

They could have used the old standby "the character of Brinda Wash will now be played by ABC".  I'm behind on my listening, but as an avid AMC fan, my favorite tropes were baby swaparoo (Dixie-Adam, Brooke), good/evil twins (Adam and Stuart), being on birth control while your husband wants you to get pregnant (or its inverse- tic tacs for birth control and you get knocked up)

If the cast/crew hating Shannen Doherty was the problem, the "recast via surgery that makes the character unrecognizable to others" trope might have been a way to bring Brenda back.  She and childhood best friend Val could have teamed up to destroy Kelly's life or something!

So Brenda goes to London, has an accident (maybe plane crash on the way back LA, needs plastic surgery, and voila! Brenda now looks like TAT.

Not sure Brenda would have tried to destroy Kelly's life in at scenario.

Kelly gets amnesia (spoiler alert!) next season after she gets shot in an airport parking lot.  

I'm so embarrassed that I came to the forum to say the exact same thing.     

• Love 3
On 7/8/2017 at 1:19 AM, BBHN said:

So Brenda goes to London, has an accident (maybe plane crash on the way back LA, needs plastic surgery, and voila! Brenda now looks like TAT.

Not sure Brenda would have tried to destroy Kelly's life in at scenario.

Maybe the accident also leaves her with a big ol' Kimberly Shaw scar on her head...

• Love 1