Type keyword(s) to search

Michael Jackson: Searching for Neverland (Lifetime) - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I watched it. It was interesting.

Honestly, I don't know what to believe about Michael Jackson anymore. Whether or not the allegations against him were true, I still don't know what kind of parents would leave their children unsupervised with a grown man, celebrity or no celebrity. 

Back to the movie, the guy playing Mchael did a good job. I was a little distracted by the nose though.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Spartan Girl said:

I was a little distracted by the nose though.

You mean by the fact that the actor actually HAD a nose? ;-)

BTW, I agree with your assessment about MJ. Other than his family (who have their own issues) and close friends, I doubt we'll ever know the truth about him. 

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Sarah 103 said:

I totally missed this. When was it on? What channel? Maybe I can find a rerun or watch it OnDemand. 

I taped it last weekend and am just watching! I checked you can see it on demand. 

I also found out that the stuff they gave me for a recent  arthroscopic surgery and my colonoscopy (happy 50th bday!) is what Conrad Murray was giving him. You are asleep.... like OUT. I can't even imagine having to use this for an "I can't sleep" situation. Yikes!!!! No wonder he died!!!! No way are you hearing a crying kid in that situation, or anything else for that matter. Sad. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Sarah 103 said:

I totally missed this. When was it on? What channel? Maybe I can find a rerun or watch it OnDemand. 

I had programmed my DVR weeks in advance, but think it was on Lifetime. Check your "Search" function to see if there's an upcoming re-run.

• Love 1

I also found out that the stuff they gave me for a recent  arthroscopic surgery and my colonoscopy (happy 50th bday!) is what Conrad Murray was giving him. You are asleep.... like OUT.

I had a colonoscopy last year and they gave me the same thing and when I came to, the first thing I thought of was "WOW - this is why Michael Jackson used this!" It was the best sleep of my life (probably 10-15 min). 

I thought the movie was pretty well done for a Lifetime movie. I agree the accent was weird but MJ had such a distinct accent that it would have been difficult to get it right. Whoever played Joe Jackson scared the crap outta me though. 

• Love 2
(edited)

That's Navi! He worked for MJ as his decoy for a number of years, including the trial years. He's a famous MJ impersonater in his own right. Not to mention the guy playing Joe Jackson is the same black actor from Poltergeist and was once married to one of Berry Gordy's nieces. Now he is married to Beyoncés mother.

Edited by Robert Lynch
  • Love 1

Last night I watched  "Man In The Mirror" Did you guys know that Paris Jackson's bio father is not Michael Jackson (surprise ! surprise !) NOT

He is some actor that Michael asked if he would be a "sperm donor"  

It's clear that Paris or for that matter any of the three kids are not racially mixed.  Debbie Rowe carried two of the three kid for MJ, I wonder why he had someone else to carry the last kid ?

• Love 1
16 hours ago, stillhere1900 said:

I wonder why he had someone else to carry the last kid ?

Guessing that Debbie didn't want to go through another pregnancy...especially after their divorce. Weren't they briefly "married" during her pregnancies? 

• Love 1