Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8: Speculation and Spoilers Discussion

Message added by Meredith Quill

Advisory: This topic is for S8 Spoilers & Spec. If your post predominantly concerns book comparisons or a character's past season actions it will be removed. 

• Start Topic

(edited)
37 minutes ago, SeanC said:

I’m comfortable in thinking that’s not at all likely.

Sophie’s filmed about as much or more as she usually does

...which would be a compelling explanation if the filming season hadn't expanded to 10 months, at least four of which she has pretty much skipped entirely. It would be one thing if she was filming nonstop in the fall or if the other non-action players were also absent during the past four months, but we know for a fact that she wasn't and they weren't. So yes, that does warrant explanation. Sophie hasn't been filming nearly as much as the other main cast. It's pretty easy to figure out where Sophie is at any given time due to her relationship with Joe Jonas (and his dedicated fanbase), and she hasn't been in Belfast. 

The contrast with Maisie is particularly striking, since Maisie has hardly been away from Belfast for months (even taking into account the end of the 55 nights), while Sophie has hardly been in Belfast (even before and after the 55 nights). Why? 

ETA: So Sophie and Peter's doubles are stand-ins, which suggests rather than a battle that this isn't an action scene. 

WOTW reports sightings of Kit, Sophie, Isaac Hempstead Wright, Gwendoline Christie and John Bradley were seen at a London airport. We'd already heard about the Kit/Sophie/Gwen sighting. 

Someone in the WOTW comments section is claiming that Iain Glen will also show up, but I'm...skeptical, given that he's been filming "Mrs. Wilson" in Northern Ireland.

Edited by Eyes High
(edited)
25 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

The contrast with Maisie is particularly striking, since Maisie has hardly been away from Belfast for months (even taking into account the end of the 55 nights), while Sophie has hardly been in Belfast (even before and after the 55 nights). Why? 

Arya has a bigger role in the final season, I’d imagine.  That’s long been expected, and I don’t think Maisie has ever filmed less than Sophie (often by a fair margin).

As far as how scheduling has played out, they do try to accommodate the actors as much as possible.  It may be that they bunched Sophie’s scenes together as much as possible to accommodate, e.g., her filming Heavy, which she did for a period earlier this year.

EDIT:  WOTW relays reports that Isaac and John Bradley were also sighted at the airport, which I hadn’t seen before.  Isaac, of course, could theoretically be present without Bran being physically present, but if Bran does leave Winterfell and travel south, that’s quite noticeable.

Edited by SeanC
  • Love 1
(edited)
25 minutes ago, SeanC said:

Arya has a bigger role in the final season, I’d imagine.  That’s long been expected, and I don’t think Maisie has ever filmed less than Sophie (often by a fair margin).

As far as how scheduling has played out, they do try to accommodate the actors as much as possible.  It may be that they bunched Sophie’s scenes together as much as possible to accommodate, e.g., her filming Heavy, which she did for a period earlier this year.

I doubt it. Sophie was filming Heavy for maybe three weeks, probably less. She did, however, vacation in the Maldives, go to Paris, travel with Joe to LA, etc. etc.

It seems possible that Sansa won't have much in the way of storyline in S8: Littlefinger is dead, she reached an understanding with Arya, Jon doesn't need her advice anymore, she's useless for action scenes, she has no WW-related expertise or knowledge, so what is there left for her to do? Still, even if Sansa is sidelined in S8 in favour of more important characters like Arya, she still has to have scenes where she's doing something, even if it's standing around rolling her eyes at Jon's latest dumb idea. And yet, Sophie has been absent from Belfast when they were filming scenes where you might reasonably think Sansa would be present: Dany's big Winterfell post-battle scene, Jon, Davos and Arya in KL, etc. Again, why?

So if the Dragonpit scene is a non-action scene with the Starks, Sam, Brienne, and Tyrion, it sounds as if it takes place after Jon and Dany take KL, since otherwise they wouldn't be casually wandering around out in the open (especially with non-fighters like Bran, Tyrion and Sansa). And if this is a Sapochnik scene, then it does sound as if Cersei is no longer in power in KL in 8x05, since otherwise they wouldn't be strolling around the Dragonpit like they own the place.

I wonder if Liam Cunningham will show up in Seville, since we know he filmed a KL scene in Belfast, and it sounds like everyone on Team Jon will be there. Ditto for Iain Glen. Someone in the WOTW comments section claimed that Iain Glen would be joining the Seville crowd, but I can't recall a single instance of a spoiler posted first in the WOTW comments section being correct and Iain Glen is still filming "Mrs. Wilson" as far as I know. With that said, the same WOTW commenter said there were eight actors who were traveling from Stansted to Seville, so accounting for the ones we know about (Kit, Gwen, Sophie, Isaac, and John), that leaves three. Given their claim about Iain Glen, though, I'm skeptical.

Does Brienne's presence at the Dragonpit without Tormund, Jaime or Pod confirm their deaths?

NCW is still in Belfast; he was spotted today.

Edited by Eyes High
(edited)

Even if Sansa is kidnapped by Cersei, it's puzzling to think of what scene Sansa and Tyrion could have in the Dragonpit and that too an action scene considering their body doubles. The mind boggles.

With the 'Sansa is a bad-ass now' arc for two seasons at the expense of other characters, having her getting kidnapped by Cersei would be tiresome. Having anyone getting kidnapped by Cersei is tiresome. Can't season 8 just be a long journey downwards for Cersei where she actually starts losing and stays losing.

This person seems to be getting the leaks right:

Jaime makes it back to King's Landing one last time. He meets his end there.

Arya takes Qyburns face after she finds him dead. She has a thing for impersonating old guys I guess.

The city falls (that isn't exactly new news of course) and Cersei holds only the Red Keep. Her armies and her people have turned against her. She's alone and cornered save for her maester. Wink.

Look for John Bradley in Spain. He should be there.

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/8h158r/more/

And some of their leaks actually make sense. Like Sansa being the one to suggest that Jon and Dany get married - considering that LF is the only one to bring up the idea of their marriage and he mentions it specifically to her. There had to be a reason for that.

Edited by anamika
  • Love 2

I subscribe to Sansa being kidnapped during the fall of Winterfell and surprise, surprise, she lives through her time as Cersei's guest.  I know ST has said she's missed getting to work with Lena so I'd imagine she's thrilled, if this plays out the way some speculate.  I'd expect some truly memorable scenes as I loved their scenes in 2x09 Battle of Blackwater.

Hoping I'll get at least one scene with Cersei, Tyrion, Varys and Sansa, Mainstays during the peak Kings Landing years.

(edited)
14 minutes ago, anamika said:

Even if Sansa is kidnapped by Cersei, it's puzzling to think of what scene Sansa and Tyrion could have in the Dragonpit and that too an action scene considering their body doubles. The mind boggles.

There are not body doubles but stand-ins, so no action scene.

NCW is in Belfast so we have to wait to see if he appears in KL. D&D are in Seville and apparently Sapochnik too. 

Javi said the Jaime-Brienne fighting scene is from episode 4. WOMB said that Jaime dies in Brienne arms. 

Oh and about Sam, Javi already has said that he would be in KL long before this new "leaker".

Edited by Edith
(edited)
17 minutes ago, anamika said:

With the 'Sansa is a bad-ass now' arc for two seasons at the expense of other characters, having her getting kidnapped by Cersei would be tiresome. Having anyone getting kidnapped by Cersei is tiresome. Can't season 8 just be a long journey downwards for Cersei where she actually starts losing and stays losing.

I think I misunderstood the information. It's Sophie and Peter's stand-ins (used for costumes, lighting, etc. so the actors don't have to stand around for hours), not their stunt doubles.

/Craic_Chancer at /Freefolk claimed that John Bradley (Sam) would show up in Spain, and it seems he will. He also claimed that 1) Jaime would die in KL, 2) Arya would take Qyburn's face and kill Cersei and 3) Jon and Dany's baby would be born "damn near the end of the series" and would remain unnamed. The leaker's not the first to claim that Sam will be at the Dragonpit, though, as has been pointed out.

Edited by Eyes High

The lack of Emilia is frustrating ? I’ve barely heard a peep about her at all in all these months. I’m looking forward to at least some sightings and news soon 

• Love 1
(edited)
21 minutes ago, GraceK said:

The lack of Emilia is frustrating ? I’ve barely heard a peep about her at all in all these months. I’m looking forward to at least some sightings and news soon 

If it's going to be episode 5 filming - considering Sapochnik is there - then Dany is going to be visibly pregnant. Would they take the risk and have Dany there? If it's essential to filming then maybe. Or she is just resting in the Red Keep.

35 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

I think I misunderstood the information. It's Sophie and Peter's stand-ins (used for costumes, lighting, etc. so the actors don't have to stand around for hours), not their stunt doubles.

/Craic_Chancer at /Freefolk claimed that John Bradley (Sam) would show up in Spain, and it seems he will. He also claimed that 1) Jaime would die in KL, 2) Arya would take Qyburn's face and kill Cersei and 3) Jon and Dany's baby would be born "damn near the end of the series" and would remain unnamed. The leaker's not the first to claim that Sam will be at the Dragonpit, though, as has been pointed out.

Well, if you look at all his leaks, I think he says that Varys kills Qyburn and then Arya takes his face.

I think near about everyone knows that Jaime and Cersei will go down together.

So we are having Jon, Arya, Bran, Sam,Tyrion, Sansa, Brienne at the Dragon pit? Hmmm. If Dany and Jorah joins them it's pretty much the WF gang who will be getting together at the start of the season.

So the only casualties of the WF battle up North which took 55 nights to film are Pod and Greyworm. Tormund dies at last hearth according to the leaker. I foresee lots of red shirts like Karsi showing up to make the fall of WF impactful.

Edited by anamika
34 minutes ago, Advance35 said:

Hoping I'll get at least one scene with Cersei, Tyrion, Varys and Sansa, Mainstays during the peak Kings Landing years.

On that subject, has there been much word on Conleth Hill?  Nothing much comes to mind.

Varys, of course, is not a character whose scenes typically take much time either.

1 minute ago, anamika said:

If it's going to be episode 5 filming - considering Sapochnik is there - then Dany is going to be visibly pregnant. Would they take the risk and have Dany there? If it's essential to filming then maybe. Or she is just resting in the Red Keep.

The filming in Seville is for episode 5 and 6 according to an old report on freefolk.

8 minutes ago, GraceK said:

Emilia was in NY yesterday, she was photographed at the airport. We don't know where she is at the moment, but is reported that she's going to the premiere of SOLO tomorrow in LA.

2 minutes ago, Edith said:

milia was in NY yesterday, she was photographed at the airport. We don't know where she is at the moment, but is reported that she's going to the premiere of SOLO tomorrow in LA.

I meant more like Dany news ;) I’ve been following all the sightings and legitimate leaks along with you guys here and there hasn’t been much in the way of Dany news. We’ve gotten sightings of Kit and Lena and Maisie and NCW and etc in different locations but I think the last I heard was about Emilia in Iceland right? I could be mistaken or maybe I just dont  remember but I feel there hasn’t been many Emilia sightings. I just hope it’s because they really making an effort to hide her or because her scenes haven’t been shot yet. If I’m misinformed please let me know!

• Love 1
(edited)
20 minutes ago, GraceK said:

I meant more like Dany news ;) I’ve been following all the sightings and legitimate leaks along with you guys here and there hasn’t been much in the way of Dany news. We’ve gotten sightings of Kit and Lena and Maisie and NCW and etc in different locations but I think the last I heard was about Emilia in Iceland right? I could be mistaken or maybe I just dont  remember but I feel there hasn’t been many Emilia sightings. I just hope it’s because they really making an effort to hide her or because her scenes haven’t been shot yet. If I’m misinformed please let me know!

Emilia always fly under the radar when she's filming, its very rare for her to be spotted in Belfast. 

Also there's a video of Unsullied and Dothraki marching to the new KL set. One would think that Dany is in charge of her own army.

Edited by Edith
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Edith said:

Also there's a video of Unsullied and Dothraki marching to the new KL set. One would think that Dany is in charge of her own army.

I did see that video and that’s a good point. I’m just greedy and want MORE! ??

On another note I’m really intrigued by this Dragonpit news. I honestly have no idea what they could be filming and it opens up a whole realm of really interesting speculation .

1 hour ago, SeanC said:

On that subject, has there been much word on Conleth Hill?  Nothing much comes to mind.

Varys, of course, is not a character whose scenes typically take much time either.

Conleth Hill was spotted a few months ago with at least an inch of hair (he shaves it to film), so make of that what you will.

I wonder if the roll call of main cast not at the Dragonpit as far as know apart from Dany is a good starting point  for the S8 deaths: Tormund, Jaime, Pod, Beric, Jorah, Varys, Melisandre, Qyburn, Sandor, Gregor, Cersei, Theon, Yara, Euron, Grey Worm, Missandei, Gilly, Bronn, Davos and Gendry.

Gilly and Missandei may be off helping Dany give birth, Davos makes it to KL, and Gendry may in fact be involved in the Dragonpit scene, but that is a good starting point, I think.

(edited)
4 hours ago, Eyes High said:

Don't be so sure. Arya could be wearing Sansa's face and change back to Arya at a critical moment; Arya musing about wearing Sansa's face in S7 could be foreshadowing for all we know. And hey, it would be a lot of fun to see Arya-as-Sansa kicking ass.

From the few words Sophie said about her arc in S8, coupled with what seems to be ample foreshadowing in S7, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Cersei's goons manage to kidnap Sansa. It would explain Sophie's relative lack of filming time, too.

Interesting tidbit: the production flew Belfast extras to Spain for the Seville shoot (not all the extras used, since apparently Modexpor reached out to Spanish extras from previous seasons as well). Is it a secrecy thing or a continuity thing? 

/Freefolk users in the know report that Sapochnik's crew is in Seville. D&D were spotted there, too. A /Freefolk user in the know (/BoatsexBaby) said that the Seville filming would be for 8x05 and 8x06. 

You really think that they're going to have Arya rip off her sister's face to wear? 

I believe that free folk user said that Seville filmng would be for 8 x 05 or 8 x 06.

Edited by WindyNights
  • Love 1
(edited)
16 minutes ago, WindyNights said:

I believe that free folk user said that Seville filmng would be for 8 x 05 or 8 x 06.

No, /BoatsexBaby in their most recent post on /Freefolk said the Spain filming was for Episodes 5 and 6. So it’s either for multiple scenes or one sequence filmed over two episodes.

Edited by Eyes High
2 hours ago, Eyes High said:

Actually, Craic didn't claim that Arya would kill Cersei. He said that Arya will take Qyburn's face and the "Qyburn" and Cersei are in the Red Keep together.

But.....there's also apparently a scene between Melisandre and Cersei where Melisandre recites the valonquar prophecy and even includes the little brother aspect to it.

Craic's said that the the main conflict about Jon's parentage reveal is Daeneys urging Jon to embrace his Targaryen heritage and reveal it and Jon not wanting to. Jon believes the northern lords would leave him if he did.

Daenerys believes that the northern lords would be more likely to accept their rule if they reveal the truth about Rhaegar and Lyanna. Jon doesn't think so.

The Hound and Mountain kill each other. And Arya gives the Hound the gift of Mercy.

etc.

Also in case anyone is curious, boatbaby is born near the end but Craic says there's a narrative point to the baby and it is not how well they did or didn't rule in the future.

(edited)
1 hour ago, Eyes High said:

Conleth Hill was spotted a few months ago with at least an inch of hair (he shaves it to film), so make of that what you will.

I wonder if the roll call of main cast not at the Dragonpit as far as know apart from Dany is a good starting point  for the S8 deaths: Tormund, Jaime, Pod, Beric, Jorah, Varys, Melisandre, Qyburn, Sandor, Gregor, Cersei, Theon, Yara, Euron, Grey Worm, Missandei, Gilly, Bronn, Davos and Gendry.

Gilly and Missandei may be off helping Dany give birth, Davos makes it to KL, and Gendry may in fact be involved in the Dragonpit scene, but that is a good starting point, I think.

I don't think we can say much until filming begins and we get some idea of which actors are where. From what I remember, isn't the filming in Spain going to be for around a month? With more than one location? Plus with characters like Arya and Bran around, it's hard to guess what they are filming and who is involved. Characters could still die in episode 5 and 6.

But for now it looks like it's just the third tier characters who will be biting the bullet. It was almost always certain that Jaime and Cersei were doomed. I think the Greyjoy siblings may make it. Pod, Greyworm and Tormund are surely gone. Jorah and Davos - not sure. Characters like Mel, Qyburn, Varys, Mountain, Beric etc. are marked for death.

Still not sure if SanSan is a thing or not. If Cersei kidnaps Sansa, maybe Cleganebowl happens because the Hound is trying to save her !!

Maybe Sansa down south indicates that Sansa is connecting back with her book plot - whatever that is - after her sojourn in the North.

13 minutes ago, WindyNights said:

Also in case anyone is curious, boatbaby is born near the end but Craic says there's a narrative point to the baby and it is not how well they did or didn't rule in the future.

A Dream of Spring.

Edited by anamika
(edited)
51 minutes ago, anamika said:

I don't think we can say much until filming begins and we get some idea of which actors are where. From what I remember, isn't the filming in Spain going to be for around a month? With more than one location?

They are supposed to wrap Italica filming May 18th, and they have been filming there already for some time (without actors). Things may have been pushed back, though.

Because we know there's material from 8x05 and 8x06 shot in Seville, it seems that there will either at least two Dragonpit scenes or one long scene stretching out over two episodes.

Plus with characters like Arya and Bran around, it's hard to guess what they are filming and who is involved. Characters could still die in episode 5 and 6.

Theoretically, yes, but with Cersei deposed by Episode 5, and a bunch of Team Jon members including non-combatants like Bran and Sansa hanging around in the Dragonpit, who's going to hurt them? I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that the characters whose actors show up for Dragonpit filming are safe.

But for now it looks like it's just the third tier characters who will be biting the bullet. It was almost always certain that Jaime and Cersei were doomed. I think the Greyjoy siblings may make it. Pod, Greyworm and Tormund are surely gone. Jorah and Davos - not sure. Characters like Mel, Qyburn, Varys, Mountain, Beric etc. are marked for death.

Jorah and Davos' actors are in Seville, so I'd say they're safe. Dany supposedly shot a big scene around the time that they would have been filming the end of the Winterfell battle scenes. I thought at the time it was Jorah's death, but I'm wondering now if it was Grey Worm's.

Still not sure if SanSan is a thing or not. If Cersei kidnaps Sansa, maybe Cleganebowl happens because the Hound is trying to save her !!

Depends on whether Rory shows up for Seville filming or not, I'd say. If Brienne, Arya and Jon are there but he isn't, I'd say it's not looking good.

Maybe Sansa down south indicates that Sansa is connecting back with her book plot - whatever that is - after her sojourn in the North.

One of the /Freefolk posters or WOTW commenters said that stand-ins are needed when actors in a scene are standing or sitting around watching something else happen: Dany watching the fighters before the attack in 5x09, e.g. If Sophie and Peter's stand-ins are there, I'm guessing that there's a scene in which Sansa and Tyrion are part of the background watching whatever's unfolding with the other characters. (Jon gives an inspirational speech to the smallfolk or something.)

Edited by Eyes High
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

Theoretically, yes, but with Cersei deposed by Episode 5, and a bunch of Team Jon members including non-combatants like Bran and Sansa hanging around in the Dragonpit, who's going to hurt them? I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that the characters whose actors show up for Dragonpit filming are safe.

I thought Cersei was supposed to be gone by episode 4 - That's what Frikidoctor and Javi seem to be sure of and that Jaime dies in Brienne's arms around the same time. Jon and Cersei also meet before episode 5.

With Arya and Bran - their magic means that Arya could be wearing the face of a character who is there or Bran could be standing in the dragonpit watching something happen. Bran in KL sounds really odd to me. I did think that the Northerners would flee WF after it falls, but Bran going all the way to KL is so odd - I guess if the fight against the WW takes place in KL and it's necessary for him to warg dragons, Bran has to be there as well. But Bran was the last person I expected to see in KL.

13 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

Depends on whether Rory shows up for Seville filming or not, I'd say. If Brienne, Arya and Jon are there but he isn't, I'd say it's not looking good.

Cleganebowl does not have to happen at the dragonpit. It can be filmed in Belfast on set. Sandor could die fighting the Mountain and saving Sansa.

39 minutes ago, Edith said:

https://lossietereinos.com/aun-mas-personajes-confirmados-nuevos-sospechosos-rodaje-pozo-dragon-la-octava-temporada-juego-tronos-spoilers/

Jorah and Davos too!! They are also saying that, as far as they know, only D&D are in Seville, so it could be a scene(s) for episode 6

Sapochnik is not there, but his crew is - that's why the episode 5 spec came up on Freefolk.

Edited by anamika

Jorah still being alive at that point in the season does surprise me a bit, I’ll admit.

36 minutes ago, anamika said:

Bran in KL sounds really odd to me. I did think that the Northerners would flee WF after it falls, but Bran going all the way to KL is so odd - I guess if the fight against the WW takes place in KL and it's necessary for him to warg dragons, Bran has to be there as well. But Bran was the last person I expected to see in KL.

The show has a strong (if not overwhelming) bias for putting characters in the same location, so if everybody is forced out of Winterfell (or even just departs south for other purposes), I expect they’ll have everybody stick together.

I'll be so happy if Davos survives, but Jorah would be a surprise; somehow I always thought he was doomed. He's so much nicer on the show, though, that it makes it more believable that he might be able to step back, watch his Khaleesi marry Jon, and leave them to wedded bliss as he goes off to become the Lord Commander of the new Night's Watch.

No Missandei sightings? Grey Worm was clearly in danger of being a sad death, but I expected her to survive.

• Love 1

Based on this, I'm saying that any non-fighters that showed up the Dragon Pit are safe. So Davos, Sansa and Tyrion. 

And im going to say Arya and Gendry are safe too. 

Jon and Brienne are likely safe, Jorah and Bran are maybe safe and everyone else is either dead or not safe.

unsafe or dead:

Daenerys, Cersei, Jaime, Qyburn, Melisandre, Varys, Grey Worm, Missandei, Bronn, Tormund, Beric, the Hound and the Mountain

2 minutes ago, ElizaD said:

I'll be so happy if Davos survives, but Jorah would be a surprise; somehow I always thought he was doomed. He's so much nicer on the show, though, that it makes it more believable that he might be able to step back, watch his Khaleesi marry Jon, and leave them to wedded bliss as he goes off to become the Lord Commander of the new Night's Watch.

No Missandei sightings? Grey Worm was clearly in danger of being a sad death, but I expected her to survive.

According to Craic, Missandei asks Daenerys to leave after Greyworm dies.

Concerning Jorah well, this needs payoff:

"Tell them what, my lord?" Sam asked politely.

"All. The Fist. The wildlings. Dragonglass. This. All." His breathing was very shallow now, his voice a whisper. "Tell my son. Jorah. Tell him, take the black. My wish. Dying wish."

(edited)
1 hour ago, anamika said:

Cleganebowl does not have to happen at the dragonpit. It can be filmed in Belfast on set. Sandor could die fighting the Mountain and saving Sansa.

Right, Cleganebowl could absolutely be filmed elsewhere. My point was that the Dragonpit scenes seem to have most of the surviving members of Team Stark, including Jon, Arya and Brienne. If they're present in scenes from the penultimate and ultimate episodes and Sandor isn't, the inference to be drawn is pretty clear. Rory could very well still show up, but I don't think anyone would be really surprised if Sandor died fighting the Mountain.

29 minutes ago, SeanC said:

Jorah still being alive at that point in the season does surprise me a bit, I’ll admit.

Me, too. Props to D&D for not doing the easy thing and offing him, though.

ETA: /RedB04 at /Freefolk has pics of Joe Dempsie in Seville along with D&D, Isaac, Maisie, Sophie and crew and will post them shortly. /RedB04 is a good source so I think we can add Gendry to the list of Dragonpit characters.  /RedB04 is also saying that Conleth Hill and NCW are there, so who knows? If Jaime's still alive by 8x06, I will be genuinely shocked.

Edited by Eyes High
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Eyes High said:

Isn't Javi sure that Cersei won't be in power in KL by 8x05, or even at the time there is a battle there (be it in 8x04 or 8x05)? That makes it unlikely that Arya would have time to get close to Cersei in KL while impersonating Qyburn. Chances are Cersei would already have fled, or be dead, or have been captured by that point.

(edited)

Giving this a fresh post:

Photos courtesy of /RedB04 and Dilina Anastasia of the cast and crew in Seville. You can see Joe Dempsie, Liam, Maisie, Sophie, D&D, Isaac, John Bradley, Peter, Conleth Hill, and yes, NCW. 

Edited by Eyes High
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Eyes High said:

Giving this a fresh post:

Photos courtesy of /RedB04 and Dilina Anastasia of the cast and crew in Seville. You can see Joe Dempsie, Maisie, Sophie, D&D, Isaac, John Bradley, Peter, Conleth Hill, and yes, NCW.

Either Jaime doesn't die in episode 4 and that spoiler from WOMB is fake or Arya does takes Jaime's face. 

Maisie and Joe are a nice confirmation, and I'm elated about Conleth, Iain, Liam and Nikolaj. I know that Jaime will probably bite it but I want to enjoy his character as much as possible.

Emilia's promotion for Solo was long planned, I don't expect to see her before a couple of weeks.

Either Jaime doesn't die in episode 4 and that spoiler from WOMB is fake or Arya does takes Jaime's face. 

It's possible that he only saw Jaime pass out in Brienne's arms and assumed he was dead.

The battle of WF seems pretty light on big casulaties, doesn't it? Theon, Greyworm only?

• Love 1
(edited)

WTF??? So that storyline is back? 

In the books, the Faceless men are anti-dragon, anti-Targaryen due to their origins as slaves of the Valyrian dragonlords. Would they try to act on that when they see that a full Targ restoration seems to be at hands, especially if the WW may have been defeated at that point?

Edited by Wouter
Just now, Wouter said:

In the books, the Faceless men are anti-dragon, anti-Targaryen due to their origins as slaves of the Valyrian dragonlords. Would they try to act on that when they see that a full Targ restoration seems to be at hands, especially if the WW may have been defeated at that point?

It seems as the Waif is also there!

Just now, Edith said:

Are they just inviting a bunch of cast to party in Seville as decoys? Because that's what I'm starting to wonder.

• Love 3

That's extra surprising! An alternative reason could be a final showdown with Arya, I suppose.

(edited)
10 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

Are they just inviting a bunch of cast to party in Seville as decoys? Because that's what I'm starting to wonder.

I wonder if is not a Shae situation too. 

Sweet Robin is also in Seville! Ha! Well played D&D!

Edited by Edith
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

I was about to ask that!

Sounds like trolling. You'd imagine they'd have tried to keep those returns secret, since they got their security tightened this season.

Edited by Happy Harpy
(edited)

Back to the drawing board, I guess. The only cast members whom we can confirm are in Seville "for real" are probably Maisie, Sophie and Peter: the former because she's been there for several days, and the latter two because I doubt their stand-ins would be in Seville unless they were actually filming. That doesn't mean that Kit, Liam, etc. aren't filming, only that it can't be confirmed yet.

If this were a big wrap party, though, you would expect just about everyone to be there, but they're not.

/RedB04 says that their source says that Lino Facioli (Robin) is also there. Now it's just getting ridiculous.

Edited by Eyes High
1 minute ago, Eyes High said:

Back to the drawing board, I guess. The only cast members whom we can confirm are in Seville "for real" are probably Maisie, Sophie and Peter: the former because she's been there for several days, and the latter two because I doubt their stand-ins would be in Seville unless they were actually filming. That doesn't mean that Kit, Liam, etc. aren't filming, only that it can't be confirmed yet.

If this were a big wrap party, though, you would expect just about everyone to be there, but they're not.

/RedB04 says that their source says that Lino Facioli (Robin) is also there. Now it's just getting ridiculous.

And the NK too! 

6 minutes ago, Edith said:

And the NK too! 

As frustrating as it is from a spoiler junkie perspective, I have to applaud this genius move. Well played, D&D.

We do have one important bit of information, though: whatever is going down at the Dragonpit, it must be extremely spoilery for D&D to go to such lengths to conceal who is involved.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Eyes High said:

As frustrating as it is from a spoiler junkie perspective, I have to applaud this genius move. Well played, D&D.

We do have one important bit of information, though: whatever is going down at the Dragonpit, it must be extremely spoilery for D&D to go to such lengths to conceal who is involved.

+100 LOL

• Love 1
(edited)

From AWAYFoRthelad on Reddit ( may be fake )

One major point- in the final battle we will see many forgotten characters coming to help fight the army of the dead out of nowhere. They are as follows:

salladhor saan along with a few ships to at some point help transport survivors.

Daario- we thought we had seen the end of him but he will return along with the golden company to help fight. He will have no lines he will only be shown as a dead body on the ground that Jorah comes across.

Quaithe- not entirely sure of her role but she with the red priests for some reason when Melisandre returns along with kinvara as well. Melissandre has a major role in the fight and I don’t believe quaithe is a red priestess so unsure of role or why she came with the red priestesses. Possibly something to do with both being shadowbinders?

More giants! All the giants were not killed. They will show up at winterfell towards end of battle fighting the dead. Assuming that now that the wall has a giant hole in it they made there way through? Doubt it will be explained though.

Edited by GrailKing