Type keyword(s) to search

Andi Mack - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

I loved the slow hand move to hand hold between Cyrus and TJ. I don’t think I have squeed so loud for a fictional teen relationship since I was a teen.  

Sad the show is ending but happy with the finale.  

Edited by Aliconehead
  • Love 1

Man it got real dusty in my living room during this last 2 episodes!  

1 hour ago, Aliconehead said:

I loved the slow hand move to hand hold between Cyrus and TJ. I don’t think I have squeed so loud for a fictional teen relationship since I was a teen.  

Yeah, I totally lost it during this scene.  

I really loved this show.  Sad that it's over, but I hope they have some other work for these actors coming soon.  

Halfway through, I realized I wasn't positive whether or not they knew it was gonna be the finale when they shot this, and I had a momentary flash of, "If this show ends without Cyrus and TJ getting together, I swear to God..." But the hand-holding! The spoken unspokenness! Too sweet, and even before that, I loved TJ smiling at Cyrus's dorky dancing. That's how you know it's love! (Also, this Disney Channel show officially has more guts than Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald did when it came to Dumbledore/Grindelwald. Good on you, show.)

I was dying at those season 1 clips. They were just babies! Really nice end to the show, and I like that, while Cyrus and Buffy both got together with their crushes, Andi and Jonah were both unattached and okay with it.

• Love 1
(edited)

Count me in for crying at Cyrus and TJ holding hands. I thought that scene was so well done, major props to the actors for selling how scary (and then relieving) it was to reveal their feelings. It reminded me a bit of Jude and Connor from The Fosters. I also can't believe they got to use Lady Gaga's Born This Way; perfect song and it was fun to see the cast singing and playing instruments. Talented bunch. Oh, and apparently TJ's actor picked out TJ's name... definitely not what I was expecting!

I'm glad Buffy and Marty got together, and I liked that Andi and Jonah didn't but that they left it open to it happening in the future.

Seeing the old footage of the cast made me cry too. I forgot how tiny they were. And Bowie's hair was, like, four inches shorter, haha. It was already sad to say goodbye to the show but watching the characters say goodbye to each other because Andi was going to SAVA was even sadder. It made me think, I think I'd love a reunion movie ten or so years later, with Andi and her kid(s). It would be particularly fun to see Bex and Cece reckon with the (great) grandmother of it all, haha.

Edited by omgsowicked
  • Love 1
(edited)

Fantastic finale and I thought the Cyrus/TJ scene was absolutely perfect. This is such a talented cast in a way that, I think, hasn't been scene in a Disney show before. The parents weren't over the top, there were no super precocious little kids...it was a great show.

Edited by Aileen
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Aileen said:

Fantastic finale and I thought the Cyrus/TJ scene was absolutely perfect. This is such a talented cast in a way that, I think, hasn't been scene in a Disney show before. The parents weren't over the top, there were no super precocious little kids...it was a great show.

I agree.  I think it was because Andi Mack is a 30 minute drama on Disney not the typical sitcom that Disney usually has

• Love 1