Type keyword(s) to search

Captain Sandy: Micromanagement is Her Middle Name

• Start Topic

Just now, Chatty Cake said:

They are showing season 5 today when that pig Captain Sandy did Hannah wrong just so disgusting Malia could share a cabin with her fuck buddy. I think that’s when the show really went downhill.

Did her wrong for having prescribed drugs on board without declaring them beforehand ? 

While I don't agree in any way with what Malia did just so she could share a cabin with her then boyfriend that doesn't change the fact that Hannah was hiding the fact that she had prescription medication on board. There was certainly no need for captain Sandy to be a bitch about it no matter how upset she was at Hannah for hiding the medications from her.

Watching the BD season where Sandy took over for Lee.

She is always fighting with the crew. Compared to Lee’s leadership, she is just complete chaos, which is apparently what she wants.

Alyssa’s observation that Sandy favors the deck crew over interior (and I’m putting that nicely) was not wrong…she’s like that every season.

Just when I think I can’t stand her any more than I do…she finds a way to deepen my loathing. 

Am I misremembering that Lee wasn’t too happy with her after he came back?

• Applause 1
2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Just when I think I can’t stand her any more than I do…she finds a way to deepen my loathing. 

I watched her on the crossover with Project Runway where she ended up with a fairly awful design for her "new" uniform. It wasn't until I was thinking about it the next day that I realized how artfully she had thrown her designer under the bus by saying something like "I told him he was the captain". What sounded like a pleasant comment at first, because she actually did say it,  was really a backhanded way of saying "I had nothing to do with this mess" once they started modeling. 

• Like 2

God, this woman makes me grind my teeth. Just finished watching “Au Revoir, Sirocco,” where she gaslit Hannah with the “Ya gotta have passion” bullshit. Woman has passive-aggressiveness down to an art form. Too bad Hannah couldn’t see what was really coming for her. 

Every time I see this particular episode I wish Hannah had told Sandy to just shove it.

EDIT — I’d forgotten about Sandy trying to explain herself to Hannah after the dinner when Aesha called Sandy out — and Hannah having none of it. 😂👍

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1

Just because you are called out on legitimate things it's isn't misogyny.  I hate when people do this.  She was and has been poor at her job on the show.  You don't like the truth don't blame it on that.  Deal with it.  She needs to be replaced with another female who is more secure in their abilities.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1