Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: Unpaid Debts

Wozniak goes after Bianchi for breaking their agreement. Harlee seizes the opportunity to unite the team around an illegal mission to repay Tufo's brother's debt to a local drug dealer. Stahl heightens the stakes making good on his threat to go after the crew. Wozniak faces the impossible decision to pick between his team and Ayres just as his son, Nate, makes an effort to reunite.

Looking forward to see how it all goes down wit lohman next week... I kinda wish they'd have him keep investigating harlee and woz... Not like IA but just cuz he can sense they're lying

• Love 1

Chilling episode. Thoughts still haunt me about Stahl keeping his partner undercover so he could continue the affair with the partner's wife, which ultimately led to the partner's death. 

And Lohman? Why does he act like a 19-year-old kid who just left the Academy? Selling out the crew to a reporter, even it was Woz's son? Stupid, Stupid. 

Ray Liotta was good in the scene where he tried to talk to Julia while wearing a wire but couldn't go through with it. 

So Harlee and Nava are back together? Nice. 

• Love 6

I wasn't sure if I liked this episode until that ending, wow, that nailed it for me. Harlee getting the goods on Stahl was all kinds of awesome, and the actor playing Stahl, holy cow, he really let his contained (read: dangerous) rage show. Loved when Harlee walked past the FBI woman and they completely ignored each other. Loved Woz and the Jack Russell, Liotta must like dogs in real life, he's so good with them on screen. Lohman is some kind of big baby, like saying all that on a recorder isn't going to come back to put his ass in jail for killing TWO people? Yeah, the team covered for him but he did the deed and will do the time. (I hope.) Liked the short scene with Nava, too. Glad those two love birds are back together. Meanwhile, Woz is walking a tightrope. I hope he lands on the "I'm okay" side. (And Stahl gets what's coming to him.) Looks like next week Harlee finds out about Stahl creeping on Cristina, although episodes without Cristina have been so much better.

• Love 9

Okay, so Stahl kept his partner on a dangerous undercover mission that got him killed so he could carry on an affair with his wife? Is there a bottom of the barrel for this cretin? Also, were they implying at the end that Molly did get the WITSEC records unsealed for the widow to help Harlee? Because she's definitely someone who's earned a turn at taking down Stahl.

For a second I was kind of confused about where the rest of the season could go if Harlee and Woz got out of having to turn over Julia, but I'd forgotten about Stahl creeping on Cristina and trying to find out what happened to Miguel.

Loman, you idiot! The murders that Woz covered up were ones that you committed! If you don't think this is gonna come back to bite you in the ass, I've got a bridge to sell you.

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, helenamonster said:

For a second I was kind of confused about where the rest of the season could go if Harlee and Woz got out of having to turn over Julia, but I'd forgotten about Stahl creeping on Cristina and trying to find out what happened to Miguel.

There was also something Stahl found in the home of Harlee's druggie ex-partner.  It was a piece of paper with Saperstein written on it and a number.  Did I miss what that panned out to or is that still out there lingering?

• Love 1

I keep on thinking The Shield here. I think they had a mayoral election subplot as well.

That being said did Harley really get classified witness protection data from the FBI agent or did she inform the ex captain who worked on the case to pull favors for that data? Either way that would be scary.

And yes how stupid and naive is Lohman, especially bringing someone's children into it. He's the better of the bunch but for that he's got to go.

• Love 2

Lohman isn't just stupid and naive, he's a dumbass. He's spilling his guts on tape to a guy he's never seen before who SAYS he's Woz's journalist son, but what proof/credentials did Lohman ask to see before starting to run off at the mouth? He knows IA is in the office and the FBI is tailing them all. That fake journalist "son" could be digging for IA or FBI. For someone who was crying about always wanting to be a cop, he's too stupid to even be a meter maid. Dumbass.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, saber5055 said:

Lohman isn't just stupid and naive, he's a dumbass. He's spilling his guts on tape to a guy he's never seen before who SAYS he's Woz's journalist son, but what proof/credentials did Lohman ask to see before starting to run off at the mouth? He knows IA is in the office and the FBI is tailing them all. That fake journalist "son" could be digging for IA or FBI. For someone who was crying about always wanting to be a cop, he's too stupid to even be a meter maid. Dumbass.

This. Yes. Y'all know how I keep saying the writers are writing Cristina to be dumb and unbelievable-the writers have unleashed the stupid pills on Lohman. It is too much for viewers to believe that he would reveal any of this, especially to the media and especially to Woz's son. He's acting like a man-baby. Either be on the team (with all that entails) or quit. This was so frustrating to watch. 

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

This. Yes. Y'all know how I keep saying the writers are writing Cristina to be dumb and unbelievable-the writers have unleashed the stupid pills on Lohman. It is too much for viewers to believe that he would reveal any of this, especially to the media and especially to Woz's son. He's acting like a man-baby. Either be on the team (with all that entails) or quit. This was so frustrating to watch. 

Didn't he fill out transfer paperwork? What happened with that?

Speaking of which, why wasn't Espada transferred yet?

I thought this episode was a finale. It felt like it. Hoping this parlays into Harlee being able to manipulate Stahl on a string for the next season. That could be fun to watch.

• Love 1

IMO, I think Lohman just wants out and doesn't care what price he's going to pay to do it.  

I'm over Tufo's brother.  He's eating up too many scenes that could be used on more important characters...like Nava :)  or Tess.  

Glad the ex FBI agent came through for Harlee.  Stahl is such a prick!!

Yay for no Christina again this week, but she'll be on next week. UGH!!  No IA detective again this week either.  

Bianchi's dog was super cute! I love that Woz likes dogs more than people!  J Lo looked so pretty with her hair pulled back when she was pretending to be the prostitute.  

• Love 4
20 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

There was also something Stahl found in the home of Harlee's druggie ex-partner.  It was a piece of paper with Saperstein written on it and a number.  Did I miss what that panned out to or is that still out there lingering?

You're right, I'd forgotten about that, though it is related to Stahl's search for Miguel. I believe the number in Caddie's apartment was Saperstein's grave marker, and Miguel is buried right on top of him. If Stahl puts two and two together and goes digging, he'll find him.

Before it was revealed that it was a nightmare, it looked like Harlee realized that Stahl might be onto her re: Miguel and was digging up his body to move it somewhere else. If she gets the chance, she should try to take it to the abandoned funeral parlor and burn it. But I guess she'd need Woz to unlock that for her? None of the others are ever there without him, he might have the only key. I don't think telling him that she'd kill Miguel would be that big of a deal; honestly, I think he'd be happy to help her get rid of the body for good.

15 hours ago, topanga said:

Didn't he fill out transfer paperwork? What happened with that?

Speaking of which, why wasn't Espada transferred yet?

Did Loman file for a transfer? I don't remember that.

I think Espada was in the process of transferring (he filed the paperwork but the process might not be completed) but then he was arrested almost immediately afterwards. Looks like he change his mind, since Woz and Harlee got him out.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, helenamonster said:

Did Loman file for a transfer? I don't remember that.

He definitely talked about it with Woz. But maybe he didn't go so far as to file paperwork

Bianchi's dog was super cute!

He was precious. Woz should have stole him.

Loved Stahl's last partner screwing him over by coming through for Harlee and the gang. After the way Stahl screwed her over it was good to see her get to do it right back to him. I loved that look that she and Harlee shared at the end.

Stahl is a lunatic.

I love this show. 

How many episodes does this show have exactly?

Edited by Keepitmoving
  • Love 3