Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E07: A House Divided

Following Harlee's brave confession to the entire crew that she has been informing for the FBI, the team grapples with Harlee and Wozniak's betrayal. With their team falling apart, Harlee and Wozniak come up with a desperate plan to neutralize Bianchi. However, their actions have unforeseen consequences because the Mafia fires back.

This episode kept me on the edge of my seat. Or rather, couch. Plus Cristina left, which contributed to me liking the whole episode. Although can a laptop see/hear everything when it's shut down? I kept wanting Harlee to flip the lid down on that open laptop. It's a lesson to us all to tape over that camera eyeball, and shut down when you aren't using it. Loved it that both Woz and Harlee spotted the inept FBI guys in that trailer. Excellent episode.

• Love 8

Harlee touched Stahl's hand and called him Robert. Is she eventually going to honey-trap Him?

And will someone please close that damn laptop already?

More thoughts later.

• Love 3

And for all I have thought that it was Christina's laptop, so why wouldn't she take it with her?

I like Christina, but it was not bad that she missing a episode. She somehow is so intense lately... Also Nava was missing too, I liked to was more oriented on the crew.

I don't know, I think Harlee will end up liking Stahl ... they already know they both have their demons, but they are now sharing together them in a way. But all this back-and forth seems to give a difficult light on their relationship.

• Love 3

I agree about closing the laptop. Yay on barely any Christina. Hopefully, since she's staying with her aunt, she won't be in the next few episodes.

Ugh Caddie! Damn you Stahl!! 

Julia is on my last nerve! 

I didn't miss the IA detective this week. However, I did miss seeing my boyfriend Nava. 

• Love 7

At the very least, Stahl has to pay for what he's doing to Caddie. That is all kinds of fucked up.

Stahl did have a funny line when the other agent came to tell him that Harlee and Julia were meeting. "What is it? We're adding and subtracting!" Transcribing it doesn't do it justice but Warren Kole's delivery killed me.

The whole "I don't know what I would have done if it had been me" conversation with Harlee and Tess seemed to only be there as a shoutout to Drea's Sopranos storyline but I didn't mind it haha. Oh Adriana, we do know what would happen and it wouldn't end well for anybody.

• Love 7

I wondered why Cristina didn't take her laptop to the aunt's as well. Although I guess if she did, Stahl wouldn't be able to spy on Harlee. But writers really needed to think that one through better, no one, especially a kid, leaves their Internet when they go away. Plus homework is on there too.

I did laugh at Stahl "adding and subtracting." That contrasts his office life with his Hot For Harlee outside life.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, helenamonster said:

The whole "I don't know what I would have done if it had been me" conversation with Harlee and Tess seemed to only be there as a shoutout to Drea's Sopranos storyline but I didn't mind it haha. Oh Adriana, we do know what would happen and it wouldn't end well for anybody.

I caught that too. Love it when shows do this kind of crossover reference to another show.

• Love 1

I really can't see Harlee falling for Stahl like someone mentioned, wouldn't make any sense, for me she's playing him when she's calling him by his first name and touching him etc.

The thing with the laptop annoyed me too.

Nava you were missed.

Edited by eliza
  • Love 7
On 4/17/2017 at 11:06 PM, helenamonster said:

I thought that was a hint that Tess has been talking to the Internal Affairs guy - she was sympathizing with Harlee's plight because she is doing the same thing.  The way she talked about being trapped and having no way out and doing it because she couldn't lose her kids.  

• Love 4

I had to laugh at the fact that the show did everything they could to disguise that the ice cream truck wasn't from Mr. Softee (an NYC staple in the summer based on my visits), including changing the chime completely.  (Now I'm hungry.) 

• Love 1