Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E20: Revolution

Making Daniel the Big Bad is a huge mistake. He just isn't smart or cunning enough to be a convincing villain so instead of making him look like a clever evil mastermind who's one step ahead of everyone, manipulating everyone into doing what he wants, it just ends up making everyone who interacts with him seem extra dumb.

Ha, I actually liked Emily pretending to be Homeland Security to fool Pascal. I also liked the added touch of Pascal not realizing that Trevor's son was standing right in front of him.

Death by helicopter - ouch! And so messy. I guess Nolan's outfit at the launch party served as a warning of what was to come.

What the hell happened to Margaux? She was a smart independent business woman and now she's so stupid that Daniel has been able to manipulate her by saying things like, "Gee, what's Jack doing talking to Emily?" Did Pascal actually put it in writing that she was his successor before he went up to the rooftop? If not, what's to stop her brother from fighting her from taking over the company? Please do not bring Gideon in as a new character though, show!

• Love 1

Bye bye Pascal, won't miss you a bit. Does this count as a take down for Emily since she started the whole Homeland Security stuff? Who is the dude that kidnapped Charlotte? Yet another new character. Geez, just got rid of one, bring on another. What are you doing, show?

Here's my theory on the new baddie:  Psycho Patrick is not really Victoria's child; that was a scam.  And the real son is really mad, and coincidentally a psycho as well, and here he is living in a creepy cabin in the woods, sending evil letters, and kidnapping Charlotte.  Why?  For REVENGE, of course.

• Love 1
I just don't get this show. If Emily's willing to bring Victoria down for something she didn't actually do why wouldn't she bring down Conrad for a murder she literally witnessed him committing.

Yeah, aside from the audio from the wire that Pascal was wearing, Emily could have whipped out her phone and taken video of the whole confrontation.  Paging Dexter Mogan (from Dexter)--Emily needs a blood splatter analysis to help convict Conrad. ;-)

aside from the audio from the wire that Pascal was wearing

Did the investigating police not notice he was wearing a wire? I don't know why I expect anything from this show anymore. She's had several solid chances to take down all the Graysons and to clear her father's name and she's never taken them for plot reasons so contrived as to be downright stupid. I'm mostly watching out the season out of habit at this point.

Edited by AudienceofOne

I wanted to throw something at my TV when Emily said, "We need to take Conrad down" like it's some newfangled idea. YOU MORON, WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING FOR THE PAST THREE SEASONS? And Aiden chirped in response, "Do you have a plan?". ARRGH this girl has nothing but plans - she just never sees them through.

The Homeland Security trick was admittedly clever. It had kind of a Hitchcockian feel in the end, where Victoria maybe starts to suspect and chase a fictitious agent.

This show isn't really subtle, it has to be said. The moment those helicopter blades started spinning, I started cringing and imagining the inevitable gore. Or when Charlotte announced at night, "I'm going to take a walk", that she'd be kidnapped.

You could be right -- it could be Emily who kidnapped Charlotte.  Good guessing there.  I hadn't thought of that.  I'm still thinking there could be a "real" Patrick out there who's jealous of Charlotte and wants revenge for being denied the Grayson lifestyle.  But your idea is much more logical.

Add me to the list of those confused by Margaux suddenly going all uncertain and wishy washy.  Jeez, why would she think it's a good idea to listen to Daniel about anything?