Type keyword(s) to search

Anticipation for Inhumans

I know almost nothing about Medusa, just a couple of appearances in Avengers cartoons, but I keep picturing her hair as having a mind of its own, like Rapunzel's did in the first Tangled trailer. So bonus points if Medusa's hair hits someone with a frying pan.

• Love 2

After Iron Fist, my anticipation for this has lessened significantly.  It's not like I hated Iron Fist, but there were so many glaring errors (like "I left my cell phone behind" followed a little bit later by, "hey you can use my cell phone" among others which would be more spoilery)  and lazy choices (like where is this scene supposed to take place, what's Danny's motivation, etc).  I hope Inhumans is better than that but same show runner so I'm less optimistic here.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Matt K said:

After Iron Fist, my anticipation for this has lessened significantly.  It's not like I hated Iron Fist, but there were so many glaring errors (like "I left my cell phone behind" followed a little bit later by, "hey you can use my cell phone" among others which would be more spoilery)  and lazy choices (like where is this scene supposed to take place, what's Danny's motivation, etc).  I hope Inhumans is better than that but same show runner so I'm less optimistic here.

Is it too late to hope for a new show runner after Iron Fist took the thrashing it did in the media?

Oh, well. I enjoyed certain aspects of Iron Fists and I feel like the actors has way, way more charisma than Finn Jones (at least Anson Mount, Iwan Rheon, Ken Leun - I don't know much of the female actors), so here's to hoping.

• Love 1

They seem to be going with costumes, perhaps because of the IMAX link, most of MCU TV has been more black tactical and less royal blue suit instead of a combat uniform. Any still photo of a wig I won't worry about. I will assume her hair will be all post production.

As someone who doesn't watch Agents of SHIELD and knows next to nothing of the source material, these trailers have done nothing to interest me. I can't really tell what this is going to be about -- not great, Marketing. Cool costumes and superpowers (things I like!) aren't enough to entice me.

So, Maximus is a Squib?

Jack Kirby always had the Inhuman Royal Family speak in ways that were kind of otherworldly.  I *think* that's what they're going for here, but it really doesn't translate well.

9 hours ago, Trini said:

Cool costumes and superpowers (things I like!) aren't enough to entice me.

The costumes aren't even that cool.

I'm not being won over by these trailers either. I adore Iwan Rheon, but it looks like they are making him in the Loki model of villain: jealous, emo, and with a sad backstory. Meh. 

I will probably watch it because the episode count is rather low, but I'm doubt that I would watch beyond S1 unless they give some characters serious character development.