Type keyword(s) to search

Gilmore Girls Elimination Game

• Start Topic

3.      The judge reads the character letter and the reaction on Luke's face. "Once Luke Danes is in your life, he is in your life forever.” (To Whom It may Concern)

9.      Lorelai singing "I Will Always Love You" as Luke looks on. (Lorelai? Lorelai?)

10. Luke making all the tarps in the middle of the night for the party. (BV)

16. Lorelai thanks Luke for the party. Luke just likes to see Lorelai happy. (Bon Voyage)

18. Rory tells Lorelai that she's given her everything she needs. (Bon Voyage)

26. Luke put the blue hat back atop his head and Lorelai notices. (Lorelai? Lorelai?)

38. Luke telling Lorelai to take all the time she needs at the end of Bon Voyage and Rory noticing the look between them and smiling. (BV)

Sorry, Taryn, looks like 15 just bit the dust.  Getting so hard!  I'm going with 10.

3.      The judge reads the character letter and the reaction on Luke's face. "Once Luke Danes is in your life, he is in your life forever.” (To Whom It may Concern)

10. Luke making all the tarps in the middle of the night for the party. (BV)

16. Lorelai thanks Luke for the party. Luke just likes to see Lorelai happy. (Bon Voyage)

26. Luke put the blue hat back atop his head and Lorelai notices. (Lorelai? Lorelai?)

38. Luke telling Lorelai to take all the time she needs at the end of Bon Voyage and Rory noticing the look between them and smiling. (BV)

9 is now gone (shoot) so we move on.  I'm sticking with 10.

10 is gone.   Pondering, pondering.....will have to decide later.  Too hard right now.

Well, the hat is now out of the picture.  I rather liked that one.  I think I will stick with 3.

18 is the one moment in the series that always brings a tear to my eye.  And I don't even like the GGs by that point in Season 7! :)

Lulu, rest easy, 3 is history.  Wow, down to the final three!  Can.Not.Decide.