Type keyword(s) to search

Gilmore Girls Elimination Game

• Start Topic

3.      The judge reads the character letter and the reaction on Luke's face. "Once Luke Danes is in your life, he is in your life forever.” (To Whom It may Concern)

6.      Lane asking Rory to be her kids’ Lorelai (Will You Be...)

7.      Lane and Zack asking Luke to be godfather to the twins. (Gilmore Girls Only)

9.      9Lorelai singing "I Will Always Love You" as Luke looks on. (Lorelai? Lorelai?)

10. Luke making all the tarps in the middle of the night for the party. (BV)

12. Lorelai telling her mother she'll still come to Friday Night Dinner (BV)

14. Luke and Lorelai kiss (BV)

15. The final scene - the girls have coffee, with Luke in the background, nearly identical to the final scene of the Pilot. (BV) 

16. Lorelai thanks Luke for the party. Luke just likes to see Lorelai happy. (Bon Voyage)

18. Rory tells Lorelai that she's given her everything she needs. (Bon Voyage)

22. Luke tells Lorelai he made arrangements for her Jeep to be fixed and he'll put a bell on her bike. (It's Just Like Riding a Bike)

25. Lane says she wants to be a good mom like Mama Kim. (Will You Be My Lorelai Gilmore?)

26. Luke put the blue hat back atop his head and Lorelai notices. (Lorelai? Lorelai?)

33. Lorelai turns up at the hospital to support Luke when April's there. (Introducing Lorelai Planetarium)

34. Luke calling up Lorelai to tell her he'd won the custody case. (To Whom It May Concern)

38. Luke telling Lorelai to take all the time she needs at the end of Bon Voyage and Rory noticing the look between them and smiling. (BV)

Thanks, ghoulina (appropriate name for the Halloween month).  23 is now gone. Still paring the list down by 3.

3.      The judge reads the character letter and the reaction on Luke's face. "Once Luke Danes is in your life, he is in your life forever.” (To Whom It may Concern)

7.      Lane and Zack asking Luke to be godfather to the twins. (Gilmore Girls Only)

9.      9Lorelai singing "I Will Always Love You" as Luke looks on. (Lorelai? Lorelai?)

15. The final scene - the girls have coffee, with Luke in the background, nearly identical to the final scene of the Pilot. (BV) 

16. Lorelai thanks Luke for the party. Luke just likes to see Lorelai happy. (Bon Voyage)

22. Luke tells Lorelai he made arrangements for her Jeep to be fixed and he'll put a bell on her bike. (It's Just Like Riding a Bike)

25. Lane says she wants to be a good mom like Mama Kim. (Will You Be My Lorelai Gilmore?)

26. Luke put the blue hat back atop his head and Lorelai notices. (Lorelai? Lorelai?)

34. Luke calling up Lorelai to tell her he'd won the custody case. (To Whom It May Concern)

38. Luke telling Lorelai to take all the time she needs at the end of Bon Voyage and Rory noticing the look between them and smiling. (BV)

Say good-bye to 12, 14, and 33.   This will be the last time we vote on 3.  My votes:  22, 25, 34

9.      Lorelai singing "I Will Always Love You" as Luke looks on. (Lorelai? Lorelai?)

7 and 34 are history but there is a tie between 22 and 25.  First one to break the tie decides the fate.

9.      Lorelai singing "I Will Always Love You" as Luke looks on. (Lorelai? Lorelai?)

Thanks, 33kaitykaity.

Now that we are down to our final 10 and it's getting hard, I think we'll switch to voting on 1.

I think I will go with 10 for purely practical reasons. It always bothered me that 1) there wouldn't be enough time to do that and 2) wouldn't that darned thing be leaking all over?  Every single seam couldn't possibly be tight.  Although I guess I should be voting on the sentiment.  Still, one has to go.

We had a tie between 9 and 25.  I hadn't voted so I will break the tie and say bye to 25.  Moving on....

6 loses by a nose.

Moving on, I will go with 15.