Type keyword(s) to search

Gilmore Girls Elimination Game

• Start Topic

23 out. You're killing me, Smalls.

Favorite Awkward Moments!

1. Lorelai stops by Kim's Antiques. "Oh, hey, Mrs. Kim." "Hello, Lorelai. What can I do for you?" "Well, do you still have the big door knockers -- metal with the chipped red paint? [Mrs. Kim picks up a door knocker.] You're a magician. Do you know that? Oh, it's great. Isn't it big?" "And good price, seeing as how it may have belonged to James Madison. It was commonly known that James Madison liked big knockers." "I bet a lot of the founding fathers liked big knockers. ....... I'm sorry for laughing. I'd explain if I could." "It's a double entendre. I've been in this country 20 years. I get things." (Last Week Fights, This Week Tights)

2. Luke and Lorelai go to Sniffy's Tavern for their first real date. "Is this like a Mafia thing?" "Excuse me?" "The whole coming in, special table, reserved sign. Are you gonna have to whack someone before the soup course?" "No, I've filled my whacking quota for the week. [cringes] Dirty?" "Extremely." (Written in the Stars)

21. Lorelai wakes up wanting coffee after sleeping with Luke for the first time and he's too asleep to warn her not to go down to the diner. "Well, I think people are gonna know." "What? What are you talking about? [fully awake now] Why are you wearing my shirt?" "I put it on to go get coffee." "Downstairs?" "Well, you don't keep it upstairs." "The diner's open." "You're kidding!" "You walked into the diner like that?" "I didn't think the diner could open without you." "I had Caesar open." "Well, he did, with a floor show." (Written in the Stars)

2 - Hee!

Voting FOR the WINNER now!

Favorite Awkward Moments!

1. Lorelai stops by Kim's Antiques. "Oh, hey, Mrs. Kim." "Hello, Lorelai. What can I do for you?" "Well, do you still have the big door knockers -- metal with the chipped red paint? [Mrs. Kim picks up a door knocker.] You're a magician. Do you know that? Oh, it's great. Isn't it big?" "And good price, seeing as how it may have belonged to James Madison. It was commonly known that James Madison liked big knockers." "I bet a lot of the founding fathers liked big knockers. ....... I'm sorry for laughing. I'd explain if I could." "It's a double entendre. I've been in this country 20 years. I get things." (Last Week Fights, This Week Tights)

21. Lorelai wakes up wanting coffee after sleeping with Luke for the first time and he's too asleep to warn her not to go down to the diner. "Well, I think people are gonna know." "What? What are you talking about? [fully awake now] Why are you wearing my shirt?" "I put it on to go get coffee." "Downstairs?" "Well, you don't keep it upstairs." "The diner's open." "You're kidding!" "You walked into the diner like that?" "I didn't think the diner could open without you." "I had Caesar open." "Well, he did, with a floor show." (Written in the Stars)

43 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

LUKE: Okay, so, maybe nobody noticed.
LORELAI: Look at me!
LUKE: Okay, yes. Well, but you wear crazy outfits all the time.
LORELAI: They usually include pants.

21 to win.

Yep that says it all. 21 to win

A possible future list could be physical humor.

I’m thinking things like

• Richard falling asleep at dinner
  • Michel running around the square
  • Lorelai clearing the table in the diner
  • LDGB and the “police” action during Rory’s class
  • Sookie showing Trix how she got the cut on the back of her jacket
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, junienmomo said:

A possible future list could be physical humor.

I’m thinking things like

• Richard falling asleep at dinner
  • Michel running around the square
  • Lorelai clearing the table in the diner
  • LDGB and the “police” action during Rory’s class
  • Sookie showing Trix how she got the cut on the back of her jacket

Love! That can be our next game, in fact.

Lorelai's foot breaking through the porch floor because of termites.

Kirk running out of the Dragonfly Inn (pre renovation) because he saw a mouse

Kirk running out of the Dragonfly Inn naked because of night terrors

Logan and Rory jumping off the scaffold holding umbrellas

Luke playing golf ... badly.

Luke bonking his head in the oven

Kirk pulling the girls in his pedi-cab

Not surprisingly, our winner of Favorite Awkward Moments is -

Lorelai wakes up wanting coffee after sleeping with Luke for the first time and he's too asleep to warn her not to go down to the diner. "Well, I think people are gonna know." "What? What are you talking about? [fully awake now] Why are you wearing my shirt?" "I put it on to go get coffee." "Downstairs?" "Well, you don't keep it upstairs." "The diner's open." "You're kidding!" "You walked into the diner like that?" "I didn't think the diner could open without you." "I had Caesar open." "Well, he did, with a floor show." (Written in the Stars)

Not gonna lie, I was kinda hoping the 'big knockers' moment would be our grand champion, just because I personally think it's utterly hysterical, but this is a nice choice too!

Getting started on new game, keep adding scenes!

Favorite 'Physical Comedy' Scenes

1. The girls have their first (of many, many) FND's. Richard falls asleep while Emily and Lorelai are fighting. "Well, I wasn't too proud to come here to you two begging for money for my kid's school, was I?" "No, you certainly weren't. But you're too proud to let her know where you got it from, aren't you? Well, fine, you have your precious pride and I have my weekly dinners. Isn't that nice? We both win." (Pilot)

2. Michel (unbelievably) participates in the Great CD Drop, and ends up running around town square for an hour because Lorelai forgot to tell him the time changed. "My cardiologist will be thrilled. Ah! I’ve got a cramp, I’ve got a cramp!" "Can I do anything for you?" "Ah, get away from me evil girl!" "But -- " "Never will I do anything for you again, ever, ever, never!" (It Should've Been Lorelai)

3. Lorelai, nervous over whether she is or isn't dating Luke, falls into the table at the diner and knocks all the dishes off. "I'll get the broom." (Raincoats & Recipes)

4. Logan and his Life & Death Brigaders mock fight over Rory during her class at Yale. "Dammit, Gilmore, give them back their balls!" (But Not as Cute as Pushkin)

5. Trix goes to dinner at the Inn. "Gran, this is our chef, Sookie." "The food is excellent." "Thank you very much." "Young lady, your uniform has a large cut down the middle of your back." "It does? Oh yeah, I did get myself, huh." "Sookie, how on earth did you do that?" "Oh, well, I. . . and the – the chop flew, so I lunged. . .and then the floor slipped. . . and then. . .ooh! You know, and I just. . .did a flip, ya know. I guess you just kind of had to be there." "Yes, apparently so." (That'll Do, Pig)

6. Babette finds out Rory and Lorelai are rifting and runs to Luke's - holding her boobs so they don't flop - to find out the details. "Luuuuuuke!" (New & Improved Lorelai)

7. Emily lounges around in a silk robe, smoking and drinking, while Lorelai and Sookie try to arrange Trix's funeral. "I'm so sorry, Emily." "About what?" "Well, about Richard's mother dying." "Are you? Huh. Would you like a cigarette?" (The Reigning Lorelai)

8. Richard, also in a robe, breaks down crying on Jason's shoulder. "Oh, Jason." (The Reigning Lorelai)

9. Lorelai happily walks outside with her coffee and falls through the porch. "Que sera, sera, whatever will be, will be." (Secrets & Loans)

10. Kirk and Luke inspect the Dragonfly property. "What's the matter, Kirk, mold?" "No, a mouse!" (Those Are Strings, Pinocchio)

11. Kirk has a nightmare during the test run of the Dragonfly Inn and runs out past Luke & Lorelai, naked. "Aaaaaaah, aaaaaaaah!" (Raincoats & Recipes)

12. Rory and Logan jump off the scaffolding with umbrellas wearing full formal attire. "In Omnia Paratus!" (You Jump, I Jump, Jack)

13. Richard takes Luke golfing. "Oh, I’m up. Okay. Let’s see… I think this one is… [caddy shakes his head] not the one I want at all, but this one here…" [takes the club the caddy hands him] "Oh, good choice. Let’s take the tag off there." "Good idea." (You Jump, I Jump, Jack)

14. Lorelai calls Rory while Luke works on her oven. "Ow! Geez! What the – D'oh!" "He did it! He did the bit! Luke, do it again. Do it louder for Rory." (Norman Mailer, I'm Pregnant!)

15. Kirk offers his first pedicab ride to Lorelai and Rory. It's going a bit slowly. "Hey, guys." "Hey, Gypsy." "Gypsy just out-strolled us." (Girls in Bikinis, Boys Doin' the Twist)

16. Kirk walks past Lorelai's house, hours after his parachute jump, looking very disheveled and dirty. "Strong wind." (Ballrooms & Biscotti)

17. Babette hangs Morey as part of their Halloween display. "Babette? Tight, babe." "Do you need help, Babette?" "Oh, no. As soon as he passes out, his muscles relax and I can slide him right out. We'll be good." (21 is the Loneliest Number)

18. Sookie pantomimes to Lorelai, who is on the phone, that Joe thinks their catching-up-dinner is a real date. "Hey, Shields and Yarnell, what’s going on?" (I Solemnly Swear)

19. Kirk runs off after insulting Luke one too many times during the softball game. "Hey Luke, does your husband play softball too?" "Alright, that’s it." [starts for the bleachers] "Um....I’m getting a page. I’ve gotta go." (Christopher Returns)

20. Lorelai sits on Sookie's polaroid camera and accidentally takes a picture of herself while Sookie and Jackson argue over who's cooking dinner. "I wasn’t cooking, I was suggesting." "Well you suggested the ladle right out of my hand four times!" (The Breakup, Part 2)

Miss Patty weeps outside of Fran's funeral.  "I'm so glad I had all that sex".

Followed by: Lorelai and Sookie helping to carry the casket on its stroll through the town.

And on a funeral roll, Kirk falling into the flowers at Stan's funeral.  "It's going dark, it's going dark".

Reverend Skinner speeds through the end of his service to clear the place for the Rabbi to take over - the cross goes, the Star of David takes its place.

Kirk drives Taylor's car into Luke's diner.

At the inauguration of the new walk signal The Beloved Mrs. Lanahan leads the crowd at a snail's pace across the street.

Mrs. Kim (literally) bows and scrapes before her mother at Lane's wedding.

And then wedding guests make a dash for the church.  "Fifty-eight seats, 62 Koreans".

Edited by Kohola3
additional thoughts

Kirk practices for his date with Lulu.

Closing Louie’s coffin.

Jess being pushed in the lake.

Luke starting Jess’ room with a sledgehammer.

”Is that sock helping you look?” (For Luke’s ledger)

Jess dressing as Luke.

Emily and Sookie planning the wedding and move of the gazebo.

Troubadors on every corner.

Babette explaining how a dead Cinnamon went shooting across the floor.

Luke sees Lorelai and Rory returning with that Soup Plantation glow. He doesn’t want to face Rory so he makes a giant jump fr9m the sidewalk into the diner.

Dean and Luke fighting on the street.

Taylor’s ‘rug.’

Well we've got plenty to start voting now! LOL. This is going to be a fun one! Voting against three.

1. The girls have their first (of many, many) FND's. Richard falls asleep while Emily and Lorelai are fighting. "Well, I wasn't too proud to come here to you two begging for money for my kid's school, was I?" "No, you certainly weren't. But you're too proud to let her know where you got it from, aren't you? Well, fine, you have your precious pride and I have my weekly dinners. Isn't that nice? We both win." (Pilot)

2. Michel (unbelievably) participates in the Great CD Drop, and ends up running around town square for an hour because Lorelai forgot to tell him the time changed. "My cardiologist will be thrilled. Ah! I’ve got a cramp, I’ve got a cramp!" "Can I do anything for you?" "Ah, get away from me evil girl!" "But -- " "Never will I do anything for you again, ever, ever, never!" (It Should've Been Lorelai)

3. Lorelai, nervous over whether she is or isn't dating Luke, falls into the table at the diner and knocks all the dishes off. "I'll get the broom." (Raincoats & Recipes)

4. Logan and his Life & Death Brigaders mock fight over Rory during her class at Yale. "Dammit, Gilmore, give them back their balls!" (But Not as Cute as Pushkin)

5. Trix goes to dinner at the Inn. "Gran, this is our chef, Sookie." "The food is excellent." "Thank you very much." "Young lady, your uniform has a large cut down the middle of your back." "It does? Oh yeah, I did get myself, huh." "Sookie, how on earth did you do that?" "Oh, well, I. . . and the – the chop flew, so I lunged. . .and then the floor slipped. . . and then. . .ooh! You know, and I just. . .did a flip, ya know. I guess you just kind of had to be there." "Yes, apparently so." (That'll Do, Pig)

6. Babette finds out Rory and Lorelai are rifting and runs to Luke's - holding her boobs so they don't flop - to find out the details. "Luuuuuuke!" (New & Improved Lorelai)

7. Emily lounges around in a silk robe, smoking and drinking, while Lorelai and Sookie try to arrange Trix's funeral. "I'm so sorry, Emily." "About what?" "Well, about Richard's mother dying." "Are you? Huh. Would you like a cigarette?" (The Reigning Lorelai)

8. Richard, also in a robe, breaks down crying on Jason's shoulder. "Oh, Jason." (The Reigning Lorelai)

9. Lorelai happily walks outside with her coffee and falls through the porch. "Que sera, sera, whatever will be, will be." (Secrets & Loans)

10. Kirk and Luke inspect the Dragonfly property. "What's the matter, Kirk, mold?" "No, a mouse!" (Those Are Strings, Pinocchio)

11. Kirk has a nightmare during the test run of the Dragonfly Inn and runs out past Luke & Lorelai, naked. "Aaaaaaah, aaaaaaaah!" (Raincoats & Recipes)

12. Rory and Logan jump off the scaffolding with umbrellas wearing full formal attire. "In Omnia Paratus!" (You Jump, I Jump, Jack)

13. Richard takes Luke golfing. "Oh, I’m up. Okay. Let’s see… I think this one is… [caddy shakes his head] not the one I want at all, but this one here…" [takes the club the caddy hands him] "Oh, good choice. Let’s take the tag off there." "Good idea." (You Jump, I Jump, Jack)

14. Lorelai calls Rory while Luke works on her oven. "Ow! Geez! What the – D'oh!" "He did it! He did the bit! Luke, do it again. Do it louder for Rory." (Norman Mailer, I'm Pregnant!)

15. Kirk offers his first pedicab ride to Lorelai and Rory. It's going a bit slowly. "Hey, guys." "Hey, Gypsy." "Gypsy just out-strolled us." (Girls in Bikinis, Boys Doin' the Twist)

16. Kirk walks past Lorelai's house, hours after his parachute jump, looking very disheveled and dirty. "Strong wind." (Ballrooms & Biscotti)

17. Babette hangs Morey as part of their Halloween display. "Babette? Tight, babe." "Do you need help, Babette?" "Oh, no. As soon as he passes out, his muscles relax and I can slide him right out. We'll be good." (21 is the Loneliest Number)

18. Sookie pantomimes to Lorelai, who is on the phone, that Joe thinks their catching-up-dinner is a real date. "Hey, Shields and Yarnell, what’s going on?" (I Solemnly Swear)

19. Kirk runs off after insulting Luke one too many times during the softball game. "Hey Luke, does your husband play softball too?" "Alright, that’s it." [starts for the bleachers] "Um....I’m getting a page. I’ve gotta go." (Christopher Returns)

20. Lorelai sits on Sookie's polaroid camera and accidentally takes a picture of herself while Sookie and Jackson argue over who's cooking dinner. "I wasn’t cooking, I was suggesting." "Well you suggested the ladle right out of my hand four times!" (The Breakup, Part 2)

21. Lorelai and Sookie help carry Fran's casket thru town square while not-subtly asking about the Dragonfly property. "Now what?" "We very respectfully hover in his vicinity until the walk is over. . ." "Then we will politely ask him to get in touch with us." "Yes. [to Rory] Coming?" "No, you guys go ahead. I'll be in the back of the line so that when the earth opens up and swallows you whole, I'll be here to tell the story." (Say Goodnight, Gracie)

22. Lorelai, Rory, and Sookie ponder who's going to be the next Townie to die and speculate about Hank Krutzman, Taylor, Andrew, Reggie, or Kirk. Hank falls trying to stand up. Kirk falls while trying to help with the casket. "Going dark, going dark!" "We are the Witches of Eastwick." (In the Clamor and the Clangor)

23. Reverend Skinner hurries through the rest of his sermon and takes down the cross from the wall so Rabbi Barans can hang up the Star of David and take over. "Sorry, David." "No problem, Archie." (Say Goodnight, Gracie)

24. Taylor proudly shows off the new red light and crosswalk light outside of Luke's. "Now the length of the walk signal's duration has thoughtfully been timed to accommodate the pace of Stars Hollow's oldest living resident. So, to inaugurate the signal, our beloved Mrs. Lanahan is going to push the button and lead the first historic group across the street." Mrs. Lanahan proceeds to walk across the street at a snail's pace with everyone inching along behind. (Red Light on the Wedding Night)

25. Mrs. Kim has to pretend to still be Buddhist when her mother comes for Lane's wedding. "What are they doing now?" "Their ritual of 108 bows." (I Get a Sidekick Out of You)

26. After the Buddhist wedding ceremony, the guests all dash to the church for the Christian ceremony. "Fifty-eight seats, sixty-two Koreans!" (I Get a Sidekick Out of You)

27. Nicole comes by the diner for her first date with Luke. She takes a cell phone call before they leave. Lorelai has a silent fit in the background while Luke tries to hold her arms down. "No, I’m sorry, Monday’s not gonna work, it’ll have to be Tuesday. Yes, well, your client breaking a contract is fairly annoying also, but we’re all dealing with that. Terrific to hear." (Dear Emily & Richard)

28. Kirk practices for his first date with Lulu. "What's Kirk doing?" "Practicing." "Hm. For what?" "His date. He's doing a test run - talking, eating, making conversation. Then he's gonna go home and review the tape and adjust from there." "Boy! You ever think about how many different ways Kirk could get kicked out of the Army?" (An Affair to Remember)

29. Lorelai tries to close Uncle Louie's coffin. "The football signed by Johnny Unitas gives it that bounce." (Dead Uncles and Vegetables)

30. Kirk has to wrestle Lulu to get the ribbon away from her after Luke and Lorelai get back together. "No, Kirk! I like my ribbon! It's pink! I like pink!" "This is bigger than your love of pink!" (Pulp Friction)

31. Luke loses his temper and pushes Jess into the lake. "Look, what exactly do you want from me? You bring me here to this place, you put me in a school that says the Pledge of Allegiance in six different languages, two of which I've never heard of before. You take me away from my home, my friends, and now you want what from me?" "I'm trying to help you." "Well, stop trying. Stop talking to me, stop following me, and stop asking me questions. Just stop." (Nick & Nora, Sid & Nancy)

32. Lorelai comes up to Luke's apartment to ask him to make her and Rory some pancakes. He's having trouble finding his ledger amidst all of Jess's junk. "Hey Luke, are you in there?" "Ow!" "Luke, are you okay?" "Stupid box! Stupid lamp!" "Hey Luke, are you being attacked by your possessions again?" (Lost and Found)

33. Jess dresses in a flannel shirt and backwards baseball cap after Luke gets onto him for wearing heavy metal t-shirts to work. "What do you think you're doing?" "Working." "So you think this is funny, huh?" "I'm sorry. I thought this was the uniform." (Presenting Lorelai Gilmore)

34. Emily finds out Sookie is getting married and proceeds to help her plan the wedding. Things get out of hand. "Look, I love Sookie and I want her to have what she wants, but . . . you see what they’re doing now?" "Yeah." "According to their diagrams, that’s where the sixteen-piece orchestra goes." "How are they gonna fit a sixteen-piece orchestra in the gazebo?" "Oh, they wanna move the gazebo." (Dead Uncles and Vegetables)

35. Taylor is annoyed by the sudden influx of Troubadours who moved in. "Anyway, I'm guessing when word hit the East Coast Troubadour Community, every one of them thought to come to Stars Hollow for their shot at the big time." "There's an East Coast Troubadour Community?" "Oh, yes, our wandering musical storytellers. It's an honored American tradition going back to the Puritans." (Partings)

36. Babette tells Rory about how Cinnamon died. "She looked like she was sleeping. I thought she was asleep so I nudged her and she didn't wake. I gave her a push and she rolled off the couch and since I waxed the floor she went shootin' across the room and then she knocked over the lamp and she still didn't move. I knew it was over. Oh, G-d, my baby." (Cinnamon's Wake)

37. Lorelai runs outside the diner to break up Luke and Dean's fight after Luke found out Dean broke up with Rory. "Hey, hey, hey, cut it out! Break it up! You, back off! Come here! What do you think you’re doing?!" "He started it!" (The Breakup, Part 2)

38. Taylor returns from his vacation looking very youthful. "I don't know what it is about you, Taylor, but you look so healthy, so invigorated, so youthful." "Thank you, Mrs. Cassini. Must be the vacation." "Or the fake hair." (Tick, Tick, Tick, Boom)

39. Lorelai and Rory discuss their trip to Souplantation. Luke, upset that Jess has left town without telling Rory, sees them and runs inside the diner. "Do you think Luke will know we went to Souplantation?" "Not unless you tell him." "But maybe he'll be able to tell. There'll be a glow." "An all-you-can-eat glow." "He'll see the glow, he'll know we cheated, and he'll never give us extra fries again." [Luke sees them and runs inside] "Um, Mom, why did just bolt away from us?" "Maybe he saw the glow." (Here Comes the Son)

40. Paris gives Rory a tour of their new apartment, in a shady neighborhood. Doyle springs in and wrestles Paris to the ground in a practice Krav Maga match. "Aha! You let your guard down, Geller, and I did it. I got the best of you." "I was giving a tour!" "Admit your defeat!" "Never. Rematch." (The Perfect Dress)

1 - Meh. I always forget Richard falls asleep until rewatching, so obviously not that memorable. (The time he falls asleep during Paris's C-SPAN meltdown and then tells Rory they did a great job does crack me up, though.)

40 - Aw, I'm sad this is out first round! Paris and Doyle are always hysterical. Such an oddly perfect pair.

There wasn't another one that got more than one vote this round so instead of breaking a nine-way tie myself (LOL) we'll just leave it there this round. Voting against three!

21. Lorelai and Sookie help carry Fran's casket thru town square while not-subtly asking about the Dragonfly property. "Now what?" "We very respectfully hover in his vicinity until the walk is over. . ." "Then we will politely ask him to get in touch with us." "Yes. [to Rory] Coming?" "No, you guys go ahead. I'll be in the back of the line so that when the earth opens up and swallows you whole, I'll be here to tell the story." (Say Goodnight, Gracie)

22. Lorelai, Rory, and Sookie ponder who's going to be the next Townie to die and speculate about Hank Krutzman, Taylor, Andrew, Reggie, or Kirk. Hank falls trying to stand up. Kirk falls while trying to help with the casket. "Going dark, going dark!" "We are the Witches of Eastwick." (In the Clamor and the Clangor)

23. Reverend Skinner hurries through the rest of his sermon and takes down the cross from the wall so Rabbi Barans can hang up the Star of David and take over. "Sorry, David." "No problem, Archie." (Say Goodnight, Gracie)

24. Taylor proudly shows off the new red light and crosswalk light outside of Luke's. "Now the length of the walk signal's duration has thoughtfully been timed to accommodate the pace of Stars Hollow's oldest living resident. So, to inaugurate the signal, our beloved Mrs. Lanahan is going to push the button and lead the first historic group across the street." Mrs. Lanahan proceeds to walk across the street at a snail's pace with everyone inching along behind. (Red Light on the Wedding Night)

25. Mrs. Kim has to pretend to still be Buddhist when her mother comes for Lane's wedding. "What are they doing now?" "Their ritual of 108 bows." (I Get a Sidekick Out of You)

26. After the Buddhist wedding ceremony, the guests all dash to the church for the Christian ceremony. "Fifty-eight seats, sixty-two Koreans!" (I Get a Sidekick Out of You)

27. Nicole comes by the diner for her first date with Luke. She takes a cell phone call before they leave. Lorelai has a silent fit in the background while Luke tries to hold her arms down. "No, I’m sorry, Monday’s not gonna work, it’ll have to be Tuesday. Yes, well, your client breaking a contract is fairly annoying also, but we’re all dealing with that. Terrific to hear." (Dear Emily & Richard)

28. Kirk practices for his first date with Lulu. "What's Kirk doing?" "Practicing." "Hm. For what?" "His date. He's doing a test run - talking, eating, making conversation. Then he's gonna go home and review the tape and adjust from there." "Boy! You ever think about how many different ways Kirk could get kicked out of the Army?" (An Affair to Remember)

29. Lorelai tries to close Uncle Louie's coffin. "The football signed by Johnny Unitas gives it that bounce." (Dead Uncles and Vegetables)

30. Kirk has to wrestle Lulu to get the ribbon away from her after Luke and Lorelai get back together. "No, Kirk! I like my ribbon! It's pink! I like pink!" "This is bigger than your love of pink!" (Pulp Friction)

31. Luke loses his temper and pushes Jess into the lake. "Look, what exactly do you want from me? You bring me here to this place, you put me in a school that says the Pledge of Allegiance in six different languages, two of which I've never heard of before. You take me away from my home, my friends, and now you want what from me?" "I'm trying to help you." "Well, stop trying. Stop talking to me, stop following me, and stop asking me questions. Just stop." (Nick & Nora, Sid & Nancy)

32. Lorelai comes up to Luke's apartment to ask him to make her and Rory some pancakes. He's having trouble finding his ledger amidst all of Jess's junk. "Hey Luke, are you in there?" "Ow!" "Luke, are you okay?" "Stupid box! Stupid lamp!" "Hey Luke, are you being attacked by your possessions again?" (Lost and Found)

33. Jess dresses in a flannel shirt and backwards baseball cap after Luke gets onto him for wearing heavy metal t-shirts to work. "What do you think you're doing?" "Working." "So you think this is funny, huh?" "I'm sorry. I thought this was the uniform." (Presenting Lorelai Gilmore)

34. Emily finds out Sookie is getting married and proceeds to help her plan the wedding. Things get out of hand. "Look, I love Sookie and I want her to have what she wants, but . . . you see what they’re doing now?" "Yeah." "According to their diagrams, that’s where the sixteen-piece orchestra goes." "How are they gonna fit a sixteen-piece orchestra in the gazebo?" "Oh, they wanna move the gazebo." (Dead Uncles and Vegetables)

35. Taylor is annoyed by the sudden influx of Troubadours who moved in. "Anyway, I'm guessing when word hit the East Coast Troubadour Community, every one of them thought to come to Stars Hollow for their shot at the big time." "There's an East Coast Troubadour Community?" "Oh, yes, our wandering musical storytellers. It's an honored American tradition going back to the Puritans." (Partings)

36. Babette tells Rory about how Cinnamon died. "She looked like she was sleeping. I thought she was asleep so I nudged her and she didn't wake. I gave her a push and she rolled off the couch and since I waxed the floor she went shootin' across the room and then she knocked over the lamp and she still didn't move. I knew it was over. Oh, G-d, my baby." (Cinnamon's Wake)

37. Lorelai runs outside the diner to break up Luke and Dean's fight after Luke found out Dean broke up with Rory. "Hey, hey, hey, cut it out! Break it up! You, back off! Come here! What do you think you’re doing?!" "He started it!" (The Breakup, Part 2)

38. Taylor returns from his vacation looking very youthful. "I don't know what it is about you, Taylor, but you look so healthy, so invigorated, so youthful." "Thank you, Mrs. Cassini. Must be the vacation." "Or the fake hair." (Tick, Tick, Tick, Boom)

39. Lorelai and Rory discuss their trip to Souplantation. Luke, upset that Jess has left town without telling Rory, sees them and runs inside the diner. "Do you think Luke will know we went to Souplantation?" "Not unless you tell him." "But maybe he'll be able to tell. There'll be a glow." "An all-you-can-eat glow." "He'll see the glow, he'll know we cheated, and he'll never give us extra fries again." [Luke sees them and runs inside] "Um, Mom, why did just bolt away from us?" "Maybe he saw the glow." (Here Comes the Son)

19 - "I'm dumbing it down for you, Alfalfa" will always be one of my favorite Kirk jabs. LOL.

30 - LMAO. I guess maybe people don't love Kirk as much as I do? "This is bigger than your love of pink!" Ha!

32 - Eh. Funny but nothing special.

Still three!

18 - This will always be one of my favorite "pointless" standalone scenes. MM is so funny!

35 - Blah. The only thing I like about the multitude of Troubadours storyline is that Sam Phillips actually gets to be onscreen singing at least one time. I love that little Easter Egg.

37 - After rewatching this one for so many years the shine has worn off, but it seriously used to make me almost choke laughing that Luke was literally outside the window wrestling Dean away from the diner while Lorelai reassured Rory that the entire town was not concerned with her breakup. Hee.

Still three!

23 - What ASP finds funny and/or clever just really leaves me scratching my head sometimes. I know Connecticut isn't exactly the Bible Belt, but are we really expected to believe a town with a population of 10,000+ only has one place of worship which has to be shared by more than one religion? Um, okay.

20 - Ha ha, I like this one because you have to actually be watching for it, nothing is said or done to point to it. Really funny and totally something I would do.

34 - Stupid.

Still three.

Sorry for the delay in updating. I've been really sick all weekend and spent most of it in bed.

I'm just gonna go ahead and eliminate everything that's tied.

5 - Funny, but eh.

8 - Jason's extremely uncomfortable so I have to love it, hee.

12 - I do like Logan's little speech to Rory talking her into jumping.

13 - E/R being so condescending to Luke always pisses me off.

25 - I can't with this whole storyline.

39 - Luke leaping into the diner to avoid Rory makes me laugh.

Still voting against three.