Type keyword(s) to search

Gilmore Girls Elimination Game

• Start Topic

I'll go with 17 and 23 as well, and the next round is open! We're still voting against three:

1. Luke and Lorelai stand under the chuppah (Red Light)
2. Luke and Lorelai sit on the porch discussing finding the right person. (Red Light)
3. The secret of parenting. Luke and Lorelai in the sleigh (Bracebridge)
4. Lorelai goes to Louie's funeral with Luke. "That's not me is it?" (Dead Uncles)
5. Lorelai goes to the funeral home to help Luke. (Dead Uncles)
6. Lorelai helps Luke find an apt. "Oh Snuffy." (Lost and Found)
7. "Always in your life, forever. "You do." Luke and Lorelai at the diner after Romeo and Juliet (Run Away, Little Boy)
8. "This is nice." Sharing the picnic. (A Tisket)
11. Lorelai is thrilled (and so am I!) to learn that Luke was a secret Trekkie (Ins and Outs of Inns)
14. Luke shyly approaches Lorelai about Rory tutoring Jess (TMT)
15. Luke welcomes back a newly single Lorelai and encourages her to pursue her dream of opening her own inn (Road Trip to Harvard)
16. After learning that Jess will be living with him, Lorelai reminds Luke that if he ever needs any help, she's here for him. (Nick and Nora)
18. Lorelai asks Luke to come outside to the party. (Hammers and Veils)
19. The Go To Hell fight (Teach me Tonight)
20. Luke and Lorelai fight about Jess at Lorelai's house. (Nick and Nora)
21. Luke tells Lorelai she can't tell him who to date. She responds with the way to get back to Hartford (Like Mother, Like Daughter)
22. Luke is fixing Gilbert and telling Lorelai she can handle opening her own inn (Ins and Outs of Inns)

Edited by amensisterfriend

2. Luke and Lorelai sit on the porch discussing finding the right person. (Red Light)
4. Lorelai goes to Louie's funeral with Luke. "That's not me is it?" (Dead Uncles)
6. Lorelai helps Luke find an apt. "Oh Snuffy." (Lost and Found)
7. "Always in your life, forever. "You do." Luke and Lorelai at the diner after Romeo and Juliet (Run Away, Little Boy)
11. Lorelai is thrilled (and so am I!) to learn that Luke was a secret Trekkie (Ins and Outs of Inns)
14. Luke shyly approaches Lorelai about Rory tutoring Jess (TMT)
15. Luke welcomes back a newly single Lorelai and encourages her to pursue her dream of opening her own inn (Road Trip to Harvard)
16. After learning that Jess will be living with him, Lorelai reminds Luke that if he ever needs any help, she's here for him. (Nick and Nora)
22. Luke is fixing Gilbert and telling Lorelai she can handle opening her own inn (Ins and Outs of Inns)

19, 20 and 21 are history, and the next round is open! We can shift to voting against just two... 

6 and 14 are gone, and the next round is open! We're still voting against two. This is ridiculously hard already.... :) 

Sometimes I think it was cruel to ask Luke to come outside to the party.

I totally know what you mean, lulu! I get why she asked, but I have mixed feelings about that scene as well. Plus, all the early S2 Max stuff feels like kind of a charade to me, since we all knew they wouldn't end up getting married anyway :) 

3 and 18 (I like 3 a lot, but it's an example of Luke's killjoy negativity going too over the top for me---Lorelai was so excited about those carriages, and had to all but beg Luke just to join her. Then he spends half the ride crankily putting down how beautiful and special she thinks everything looks. He's just such a depressing enthusiasm-squasher sometimes.) 

• Love 1

3 and 18 are gone, and the next round is open! We're still voting against two... :) 

Sorry for the delay! 5 and 16 are gone, and the next round is open. This is the last time we're voting against two :)