Type keyword(s) to search

Gilmore Girls Elimination Game

• Start Topic

Only four of you can bear to vote at this point?  LOL.  Looks like 5 is out, as it was the only one receiving more than one vote.  Also, noooo!  I wanted 5 to win.  :/  Or 3.  Or 16.  Or......

3.  When Jess tells Luke he made sure that Rory was okay, on the bridge after the car crash. "I know you did." - Teach Me Tonight

9.  Jess admits that he came for Liz's wedding because of Luke. He also tells Luke that he told Rory he loved her. Luke says that open communication is the foundation of love. - Luke Can See her Face

11.  Luke comes in with a sledgehammer and starts on Jess' room while Jess sits dumbfounded. - Lost and Found

16.  Luke finds out what Jess has been up to when he comes home with a car. "Jess, are you a gigolo?" - Take the Deviled Eggs 

28.  Luke finds out Rory and Jess are together and goes to lay down some rules.  "You’re not gonna do anything to her because when you’re at her place, there’s Lorelai, and when you’re here, there’s me, and when you’re out there, there’s Taylor." - Let the Games Begin

29.  Luke teases Jess when he finds out that someone threw deviled eggs at his car..."Man, they must hate you a lot!..Well, that is Paprika!" - Take the Deviled Eggs

30.  Luke tosses Jess into the lake - NAN,SAN

My vote is the deciding one this time.  As humorous as 29 is ("someone prepared deviled eggs to throw at my car?") Luke's proud little nod to Jess after he finishes the rant in 28 edges it out for me.  Dear G-d I love these two.

3.  When Jess tells Luke he made sure that Rory was okay, on the bridge after the car crash. "I know you did." - Teach Me Tonight

9.  Jess admits that he came for Liz's wedding because of Luke. He also tells Luke that he told Rory he loved her. Luke says that open communication is the foundation of love. - Luke Can See her Face

11.  Luke comes in with a sledgehammer and starts on Jess' room while Jess sits dumbfounded. - Lost and Found

16.  Luke finds out what Jess has been up to when he comes home with a car. "Jess, are you a gigolo?" - Take the Deviled Eggs 

28.  Luke finds out Rory and Jess are together and goes to lay down some rules.  "You’re not gonna do anything to her because when you’re at her place, there’s Lorelai, and when you’re here, there’s me, and when you’re out there, there’s Taylor." - Let the Games Begin

In our first unanimous sweep of this game, 28 is gone!  This is getting difficult now.

"Jess, are you a gigolo?" will NEVER not make me laugh hysterically, but I'm afraid it was time for it to go.  Which one will be next??

Sorry I'm late with the update!  Been running around all day.

Looks like 11 is out!  We're really down to it now!

Looks like 3 is out.  Rats.  I love that scene way too much.

Our final two!

8 hours ago, LeafontheWind said:

30 to win (but 11 was my second choice, I love the funny moments the most!)

Also, I'm so tickled that 11 made it so far. It's so great...I think a lot of my favorite Luke/Jess moments are the ones where Luke surprises Jess and shakes him up. I also love the 'It's a Wonderful World' in the background ?

• Love 1

Here is our fabulous winner!  I love it when these guys get serious and actually talk.  <3

Jess admits that he came for Liz's wedding because of Luke. He also tells Luke that he told Rory he loved her. Luke says that open communication is the foundation of love. - Luke Can See her Face

Next game - we've talked before about Sookie/Jackson moments and Lane/Mrs. Kim moments.  I don't think we've done FND scenes in a while and those are always good.