Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Live Posting Thread

Bort
  • Start Topic

Why does Lyla think that Helix is more dangerous than Chase?

I like that Felicity isn't buying Oliver's arguments.

"You are willing to sell your soul to stop a threat I created"  yes, Oliver, that's love.

• Love 6
Just now, calliope1975 said:

My stream died for 40 seconds, and I almost threw my computer across the room. Whew! 

That was a great scene. Please give me more.

we must be watching the same stream. I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Olicity feelings. That scene was perfect!

It was perfect because it showed that even after Billy, Felicity is still in love with Oliver.  The dialogue is tring to sell that it's Billy but it's really Oliver.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Angel12d said:

And that also showed it was more about Oliver than Mayo Bread wtf!

Who? ☺ 

They'll never convince me this was about Mayo. I actually feel kinda bad for him because he was so pointless. 

• Love 7

She's doing this in part so Oliver doesn't have to bear the burden of the hard decisions anymore.  Sigh.  I love these two.  I also love that even though he can't bear to do that, they both were going to let the other try.  The respect just gets me.  

• Love 12
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

God, this is stupid. So, Lyla never considered that they'd be breaking out their leader??? What the hell, Lyla? All stupid all the time from this episode.

Seriously. This is the most plot stupid I think anyone has ever been on this show.

5 minutes ago, Mrs. de Winter said:

Umm, Lyla is the head of Argus - which puts chips in people's heads to blow them up if they don't do what they want them to.  Why is Diggle surprised his wife might cross a line? 

Lyla probably crossed lines every time she walks into the ARGUS building.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

It was perfect because it showed that even after Billy, Felicity is still in love with Oliver.  The dialogue is tring to sell that it's Billy but it's really Oliver.

I hate that I can't watch this live ?

Just now, Angel12d said:

I need Felicity to realize she's messing with the wrong people and soon please. Thanks.

I need to come to that conclusion still myself.  Right now I've not heard enough to think they are so wrong.  

• Love 1