Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E10: Breathless in Denver

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

Kalani, Kendall and Nia all dance competing solos in Denver; the minis work on a technically complicated group dance, and the mothers wonder if this addition will ruin their winning streak heading into Nationals.

The group dance was awful. And the minis served no purpose again, other than to bring down the age division. 

And.... where was Lilly's so called special part Yolanda was whining about.

The costumes in this episode were horrible. Kendall's leotard was very unflattering on her. Puberty is hitting her hard, in the thigh area. Kalani's solo costume looks like a nightgown Abby found at in the women's lingerie section at Wal-Mart. Nia's costume...yuck!

Edited by NickDisnCart
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, sheshark said:

I really was not paying attention until they were eating the nitrous-filled cheetos.  I thought they were going to do that on stage, no?

I think they did it right before they went on stage, but then they showed Abby commenting that you couldn't see the smoke effect  from the audience.

None of the moms were that bad this week. Relatively speaking.

Edited by KaveDweller