Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Anticipation: Chicago Sweethearts

• Start Topic

Awww so she is making sure to link her blog and stuff to her SM accts for the show huh? I think those that have their own businesses going on or trying to will follow in Nick's footsteps in promoting themselves on the show SM accts they have and link to all they can to push their stuff. *gag* With insecurities that can come from many things in one's life. I know I struggle with it still to this day myself for many things and its thanks to how I was treated growing up and into my 20s by my mom. Yet with doing a reality show it can brings insecurities out that one might not have thought they even had about themselves. I know I am I couldn't handle what SM would bring in that situation but then again I'm smart enough to know I would never want to be on any "reality" tv. LOL Sonia's could come from how she grew up or past relationships or who knows what. I know I am not sure why she is because she is pretty and she should have no trouble finding a good man that will treat her right and be the kind of partner she needs in life. Now Danielle though could be doing damage control for some reason but until the show starts we have no clue if that is it or if its because something happened along the way that she is worried about how she will come off or heck if she just realized that she has those insecurities that she didn't think she had because she never did this kind of thing. Time will tell and it will tell quick in "reality" tv land. LOL

• Love 2

Nick seems to have a warm relationship with his doggies and business partner just not Sonia, his mom or her husband.

Sonia's shredded jean shorts...her jhorts... and other questionable fashion choices ruined an other wise attractive woman.

Heather and Lily did better with their fashion selections on the show.

Sorry to burst your bubble but Jamie is still doing the unfiltered segments for the show. She said it would air before the show. Michelle Collins does the aftershow for Bachelor in Paradise. So maybe they're getting rid of the MAFS confessions and replacing it with an aftershow.

Yes, for a so-called mama's boy, Nick doesn't seem that close to his mother. Derek, on the other hand, posts a lot of selfies with his mother.

From the MAFS facebook page:

Jamie Otis Unfiltered.png

Edited by Gobears

I was happy for a few minutes...

Thanks for the heads up...

If I had settled in with the new season of M@FS and she popped up on my TV, I may have flipped a table.

I will find solace eating my chocolate bunny...*sob*...breaking off an ear, shoveling it into my pie hole.

• Love 3

Depending on how Danielle behaved while being filmed, she may realize editing could do a job on her, so maybe she had some 'moments' & she's prepping viewers.

Sonia could do much better if she'd learn how to make a statement without implying a question with everything she says.

Nick needs to take the marbles out of his mouth; I often wished for subtitles during their segments. Although he has a lot more problems than speech therapy could solve.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Gobears said:

Sorry to burst your bubble but Jamie is still doing the unfiltered segments for the show. She said it would air before the show. Michelle Collins does the aftershow for Bachelor in Paradise. So maybe they're getting rid of the MAFS confessions and replacing it with an aftershow.

Yes, for a so-called mama's boy, Nick doesn't seem that close to his mother. Derek, on the other hand, posts a lot of selfies with his mother.

Well that is a shame and sorry for getting anyone's hope up of no more Jamie. Either way though I don't care for the extras like this. Its just to much and those hosting never do a good job. Jamie turns it into things about herself from what I saw with the only one I watched and that was a big turn off on top of how she "acts" and looks. I don't know about Michelle Collins but not into the comedian hosting after shows and all really when all they want to do is turn things into something funny and its not always called for. I didn't mind the Confessions because it brought in a little more about some of these people we didn't see in the show. Nick though was the same no matter what and Derek always high looking but there was comments Tom made that made one question him (and one wonder what Lily said after watching LOL). 

Agree, Nick is far from a mama's boy. Don't care what he tries to claim (same goes for his so called claim of being introverted). Derek on the other hand totally is and you could tell but she needs to smack him and tell him to get a damn clue about so many things.

• Love 1

I would rather have a takeoff of the People's Couch with Sonia, Lily, and Heather with big ol' glasses of wine watching clips of the episodes of the new season of M@FS making observations, judgements, eye rolling commentary.

Alternate with the couch filled with Derek, Nick and Tom and their jaded and nonsensical commentary.

Anything is better than Jamie Odious.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

I would rather have a takeoff of the People's Couch with Sonia, Lily, and Heather with big ol' glasses of wine watching clips of the episodes of the new season of M@FS making observations, judgements, eye rolling commentary.

Alternate with the couch filled with Derek, Nick and Tom and their jaded and nonsensical commentary.

Anything is better than Jamie Odious.

That's a pretty good idea! However, Jamie seems to be the most popular person to come out of MAFS (at least by the amount of SM followers she has on IG and Twitter) so I feel like they'll keep using her. She also seems to get the most media attention and is one of the few success stories to come out of the show.

Edited by Gobears