Type keyword(s) to search

What Keeps You Up At Night?: Our Paranormal Experiences Or Insomniac Stories

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I may have mentioned it somewhere before, but I definitely have a ghost kitty in my house, and I've never owned a cat. I think he's been here for a long time and belonged to a set of previous owners - I live in the middle of a multi-unit condo. He's jumped on my bed quite a few times over the last 12 years, and its definitely different from what I think is my beloved first dog who passed two years ago. She walks around on the bed where ghost kitty jumps.

Wow! Now this is different--a ghost kitty still returning, even though its people have moved away. My ghost Maine C. Cat no longer jumps up on the bed. I wonder if it's because she got sick of hearing me constantly telling current gorgeous Maine C. Cat how cute she is (ghost cat had "attitude & sass" so it's very possible). Gee...forum wouldn't let me use the name of my cats' breed. 

Edited by annzeepark914
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, annzeepark914 said:

Wow! Now this is different--a ghost kitty still returning, even though its people have moved away.

Yes! I think he belonged to an adjacent neighbor who passed long before I lived here and I think he passes between the units. One set of current neighbors had cats and once their son moved out and took the cats with him, no more visits from ghost kitty. I think he spends all his time over there now 😻

The funny thing is, one time I was working in the backyard and I looked up and saw a white cat in their window watching me. The next time I saw my neighbor I said that their white cat was in the window and how beautiful he was. She said we don’t have a white cat, all of our cats are black. So maybe that was him! ❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 2

A few weeks ago, I mentioned a former friend, who just ditched me out of nowhere, back in 2013, when I had a lot going on, that was too much drama for her. She was oddly kind to me, months later, and apologized to me back in 2020 or 2019, but we've never been friends again.

She popped up out of nowhere, last weekend. Not for me, just where we met, almost two decades ago. I don't believe in the law of attraction, but I do think we can be connected somehow. I don't want to go into my own experiences, I just am still surprised when someone pops up like that, after I thought of them. 

• Like 2
(edited)

I had a childhood friend I looked up online recently and is reporting a missing person.  One site said he is deceased.

With every fiber of my being in retrospect everything about this guy felt bizarre.  His family moved a lot back then.

Looking up his name besides being an attorney there was nothing about him anywhere that can be found online.  The only picture of him was his missing pic profile.  There is no obituary or anything as well.  

I want and don’t want to know what really went down.  

Edited by BlueSkies
  • Like 2
  • Hugs 1
(edited)

I saw Glenn Powell talking about a date that his sister’s friend had. She went back to his home, but she felt that something was off with him.  He asked her if she wanted a massage, and she said “okay”. He was rubbing her shoulders with this cream, and her bad vibes were getting worse, so she left ( he tried to get her to stay). The next day, her shoulders were itching like mad, and he said that the cream the guy used on her, was designed to break skin down, so that it could be eaten.  🥴 he was a serial killer.   

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/hollywood/my-jaw-dropped-glen-powell-leaves-internet-shocked-with-story-of-family-friends-horrifying-first-date-1314754

Edited by Anela
  • Mind Blown 3