Type keyword(s) to search

Scream Queens Wishlist

So, I figure that there's a small chance of there being a season three, but we might not even know until a few months into the new year. I figured that, while we're waiting for any news about a renewal or cancellation, why not start a wishlist on what we might want to happen in season three, or even in any future seasons? I don't know if it'll even get past this season, but there have been shows that have been renewed for far less. I know I've mentioned my own wishlist on the 2x10 thread, but I'd like to reiterate here as well as add some others.

• I'd love for the potential season three to not only be a shortened final season (I don't think it should go past three seasons), but it should take place on Blood Island. It would be a lot of fun to see these people running around the island, thinking that Hester and Brock are playing them. Imagine them running around the island with no escape in the dark. Plus, they could still bring on visitors to the island, giving them chances to have guest stars.
  • I'm still gunning for Chanel #5 and Grace to be the Red Devils. I know Chanel #5 has somewhat broken off of the other Chanels, but I'll bet her being in their orbit again will stir up negative feelings. I think Abigail Breslin could play the crazed psycho that's finally snapped at the abuse she's sustained. She doesn't even have to start off as the killer; she can be recruited by Grace at some point during the season and with Chanel #5 being an excellent doctor, that's where the murders can get even crazier. 
  • I'd hope that Ryan Murphy, or whoever runs the final season, takes on the Scream twist and has Chanel being murdered in the first episode. We all expect Chanel to survive until the end. It could be fun to see her getting murdered in the first episode and that could really kick the final season off and raise the ratings. Well, maybe. I know there are Chanel/Emma Roberts fans who wouldn't be happy. I would, though.
    • But if not that, then kill off Chanel #3 or Dean Munsch. Then Chanel can be one of the final kills in the finale, if we have to keep her around. 
  • I liked the idea of Zayday being spared by Grace and Chanel #5. It would subvert the trope of "black people don't make it to the end of the movie franchise" and it would be fun if she chose to sacrifice Chanel, if they both make it to the end. 
  • Actually, Denise also surviving until the final episode would be great. I'd love for Denise to be in danger every episode but she keeps surviving. What would also be fun if she was mysteriously saved by someone each time, only to be revealed that it's Chad, who is alive. Hey, Ryan Murphy has come up with crazier twists. Chad could have a twin brother who he never knew about and that's who was killed. Maybe Chad was bailing on the wedding and got someone to take his place to break it off for him. If this show can keep Denise alive in a Snow White type coffin, and if they can have seances and ghost possessions, then why the hell not have Chad stay alive? Then they can run off and solve crimes together. 
  • I'd love for the final season to be only six or eight episodes. Keep it short and concise, and minimize the number of guest stars. 
  • Kill off Brock Holt by episode two. Unfortunately, John Stamos couldn't sell me on his character UNTIL he was away from Chanel and Dean Munsch. So, basically, it's too late for him. Plus, it would be the perfect twist for them to discover that Hester/Brock are not part of the Blood Island killings. 
  • I think Lea Michele is rocking the role of Hester, but the character does need to die. It would be fun to see Hester thinking that she has control, only to be murdered. 
  • Basically, almost everyone needs to die. Hell, why not kill off everyone? But leave Zayday, Chanel #5, and Grace until the end. They can go out, Thelma and Louise style, or something. Maybe they can just blow up the island. 

So, those are just some of my ideas. I know there's a good chance of season 2 being the last season, but if there was a season 3, what would you like? Would you like more seasons? Do you have any ideas for a fourth season? 

Yeah it has very little chance but for the hell of it.

Chanel does something wrong and has to do community service or something to try to make herself look good so she takes a group of troubled teens  to Summer Camp on Blood Island.    She convinces Zayday and #5 to come along for rest and for medical emergency help if needed.

Dean Muncsh is killed off in the opening sequence.

They need to keep Hester and Denise around for the majority of time cause they need that comedy  that Zayday and the Chanels don't bring.   Kill off the original girls.  Leaving Denise to kill  the murderer and maybe keep final girl.

Mostly no multiply killers try  to actually make people  think it is a pair of original girls only for it to be Zayday OR #5.

• Love 1

My list:

• Six episode season
  • Kill off all cast members except for
  • Zaday and Denise solve and survive and become besties
  • Keep the mystery format, but don't reveal the identity of the killer(s) too soon, like this season.
  • If Dallas can bring back Bobby Ewing, then surely SQ can BRING BACK CHAD RADWELL!

I am in the minority and would love this show to come back for a third season.  I think it has a wacky sort of brilliance to it.   

My three wishes 

1.  Chanel to survive -  this has never been a morality tale and for her to get all she ever wanted and to be the one to "fail upwards" to ultimate victory would be exactly the kind of humor the show is great at.

2:  Grace as the last killer because Chanel drives people to murder. 

3:  I do like the idea of it taking place on Blood Island.  

On December 22, 2016 at 6:23 PM, Lady Calypso said:

Actually, Denise also surviving until the final episode would be great. I'd love for Denise to be in danger every episode but she keeps surviving. What would also be fun if she was mysteriously saved by someone each time, only to be revealed that it's Chad, who is alive. Hey, Ryan Murphy has come up with crazier twists. Chad could have a twin brother who he never knew about and that's who was killed. Maybe Chad was bailing on the wedding and got someone to take his place to break it off for him. If this show can keep Denise alive in a Snow White type coffin, and if they can have seances and ghost possessions, then why the hell not have Chad stay alive? Then they can run off and solve crimes together. 

This, this, a thousand times this.

Honestly, Chad/Denise are the OTP of SQ for me. And Chad definitely showed he had a nose for investigation when sussing out Brock's secrets.

Grace definitely needs to be the final killer.

Blood Island should be patterned after Harper's Island. Everyone arrives for a wedding and then get picked off one by one...

On 1/21/2017 at 9:47 PM, TobinAlbers said:

This, this, a thousand times this.

Honestly, Chad/Denise are the OTP of SQ for me. And Chad definitely showed he had a nose for investigation when sussing out Brock's secrets.

Grace definitely needs to be the final killer.

Blood Island should be patterned after Harper's Island. Everyone arrives for a wedding and then get picked off one by one...

Ooh I like the Harper's island idea! Especially if like Harper's Island someone dies every episode. Ending with Chanel Oberlin gutted like a fish. Zayday Chanel No 3 and Denise being candidates to survive. Grace being the killer but she escapes OR Zayday helps her escape cause of being besties and Grace having no intention to kill her