Type keyword(s) to search

Somebody's Going to Emergency, Somebody's Going to Jail: BiP Spoilers

• Start Topic

If I remember correctly from Reality Steve's blog about the season's spoilers, the handcuffs were just the group playing around and seeing who could get themselves out of them the fastest and the blood came from Marcus (I think it was him) cutting his toe open.

If I remember correctly from Reality Steve's blog about the season's spoilers, the handcuffs were just the group playing around and seeing who could get themselves out of them the fastest and the blood came from Marcus (I think it was him) cutting his toe open.

Ah! I DID notice that Marcus had a huge white bandage on his toe when he was on his date with Lacy this past episode. And I was wondering how in the world the show passed up yet another medical emergency! But that's screwed up if they have been previewing the blood all along but don't actually use that clip in the show. Or, if they try to make it seem like it happens in the next episode, then we'll know they're slicing and dicing these "weeks" out of sequence.

RS has spoilers for Ep 7. Doesn't sound like any handcuffs or other explanations. He does tell the "big surprise" -- couples have to leave if they're not feeling it (and some do go)--and the 3 remaining get FS cards. After the FS one couple breaks up, 2 stay. I was very surprised by one who stayed -- and which RS says are still together.

Cody and Michelle.

tagged, just in case you want a little surprise.