Type keyword(s) to search

S32.E09: Blood Cousins

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

A physical altercation jeopardizes Theo's hope of repairing his relationship with his cousin Kassius; and sisters Anna and Katrina have a blast reconnecting, but their bond causes problems with Robbie.

Robbie's mom wins the show!  I loved that she was trying to surprise him with a care package and told him off when he ruined it.  And when she said she didn't GAF that she was on national television?  I died.

Anna & Katrina get butt hurt that Robbie had no opinion on their outfits?  GMAFB, special snowflake syndrome at its worst.  And I liked that Robbie brushed off their attitude and was still nice to them.  And at least Katrina finally got there and gave him his due for his DJ set.

The camerawoman laughing her ass off at Anna & Katrina in bed made me laugh.

Kassius seems like a giant baby and feels a need to talk shit constantly.  Yeah, Theo rushed up on him, but Kassius likes to whine about his entire life 24/7/365…or at least that's how it seems.  & since the producers try to make everyone look as good as possible (or at least they used to), that tells me that Kassius really is just a shit-talking whiner on repeat.

• Love 5

In a nutshell:

Anna & Katrina: We're bonding!

Me: Nobody cares.

Robbie: I'm making an Italian dinner!

Me: Nobody cares.

Theo & Kassius: We're fighting! During an interview! And a girl producer is getting between us, as if she can make a difference!

Me: No. Bah. Dee. Cares.

Producer: We're cutting you loose, Theo, because you fought your cousin, which is exactly what we wanted to happen. But we have to pretend to be indignant about it. Don't worry, you're not a total sociopath like Mike, so you'll be on the Challenge (as spoiled in the After Shows).

Me: Nobody cares. Why is this show still getting made?

Jon Murray: Okay, I admit it. I like jerking off to the raw footage. Doesn't that explain the last ten years?

• Love 1

Just when I was getting sick and tired of Theo and Kassius fighting, Theo gets sent home. I wish it was Kass that was sent home though. He annoys me and I think it was his weed in the room. If it wasn't. Theo is a great liar. I'd have given up even talking about it by this point if it were really my weed. I no longer even want to watch the rest of this season. The producers knew exactly what they were doing bringing him on and then expect them to not have major issues?

Those two sisters can go home too. That one that talks in that whiny, annoying way where she adds "ah" at the end of all of her words-ah is the worst! Damn, she's fucking annoying.

I always figured that the day I stopped watching TRW was the day I was too old. I think that day has come. I can't relate to these young people, I don't care about their "problems" and this show no longer has a place in the world.

• Love 6

Did some internet sleuthing and it seems not only did Kass not go to Oregon, I don't even think he played college ball at all. What a dummy. Ugh, I'm so sick of hearing him whine about having a son, I wish they kicked him out as well.

• Love 1

Did I miss something? Kass said that Theo disrespected him and he was so mad about what Theo did to him. Last I recall, he got mad at Theo for not thinking that other guy was racist, called him a sell-out and all kinds of other crap and Theo defended himself, with words. Why is Kass acting like Theo verbally attacked him with no provocation? I just don't understand their dynamic at all. I don't understand why Theo even bothers with his ass anymore. He's too damn nice to that asshole.

• Love 3

I'm thinking Theo was recruited by the Ducks, and Kassius (may have) fucked that up for him. Or maybe some dude in an Oregon jersey congratulated him for throwing a touchdown, and he hyperboled the shit out of that remark. Once again: No. Bah. Dee. Carezzzzzz.

Okay . . . the part where the girls (can't bother to find their names) hid in the confessional wearing creepy masks? That was funny. And BMP didn't bring back hoverboards. That's the difference between an F-minus-minus and a G.

1 hour ago, Lantern7 said:

I'm thinking Theo was recruited by the Ducks, and Kassius (may have) fucked that up for him. 

So Kass gets an enormous Duck tattoo to fuck with Theo even further? That's cold. 

A couple of cast members have left but with so many in the house, it shouldn't be a big deal.

I think they said Theo was filming the Challenge earlier this season.

It also sounded like both Theo and Kassius wanted to stay on the show for the money, however much they get each week they're on the show.  Or is that only the Challenge which pays for each week they remain on the show?

It looked like Robbie's mom expressed-shipped the care package out the next day?  Would be kind of expensive, all that food.  No way she cooked and froze that and put that in insulated packaging herself.

I'd like to know where you can get homemade sauce and meatballs, refrigerated and shipped out to you.

Those two sisters are the most codependent POS's ever. Ohhhh. Emmm. Geeee.

I can't freaking stand their weird ass way of speaking either. It's worse than vocal fry-uh. And it sounds like they're not fully opening their mouths when they speak-uh.

ETA: Kass. GTFO with your whining. Oh nooooo, you have to like get a 9-5 job to support your kid, bad fashion and alcohol consumption. Wahhhhh. Yet, here you are, on reality TV instead. 

Edited by MattDuffysCat
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, MattDuffysCat said:

Those two sisters are the most codependent POS's ever. Ohhhh. Emmm. Geeee.

I can't freaking stand their weird ass way of speaking either. It's worse than vocal fry-uh. And it sounds like they're not fully opening their mouths when they speak-uh.

ETA: Kass. GTFO with your whining. Oh nooooo, you have to like get a 9-5 job to support your kid, bad fashion and alcohol consumption. Wahhhhh. Yet, here you are, on reality TV instead. 

I completely agree with you. Those two sisters have the whiniest voices I have ever heard in my life, I hope that someone on the show really messes them up because those little pieces of shits need to be verbally destroyed! Kass should have gone home as he started the whole thing by acting like a baby. I think that he planted the weed on Theo's side of the dorm room because he was jealous of Theo.

• Love 3