Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: ODENVY

At the Farm, Lydia and Owen teach the group about the necessity of lying and cutting off relationships. Perfect timing for Alex, since she is feeling disconnected from Ryan personally and professionally. In the future, Alex and company attempt to destroy the biological weapon.

Will the last person not involved in the terrorist crisis please stand up?  Last week I really thought the three "rescuers" were all involved, and this week I still do. 
And Nimah/Raina, what the hell is going on?

Judging from the size of those air ducts, it must take a nuclear reactor to power the HVAC for that building.  By the way, I loved the scene where the posse comes to the floor with the sign on the stairwell door that states "Roof Access".  Yet, right behind them is another flight of stairs.  Where did they go?

Why in the world would an agent candidate murder a man in cold blood simply on the directive from a cell phone?  I would like more explanation, please.

Can't we have a Thanksgiving episode on some series that revolves around Black Friday, just for fun?

• Love 1

Why d i d they ever think Alex was a good candidate for the Evil Mystery Group? 

Why did the one guy kill that man? No, seriously, why? And why do the writers think we wanted the good guys to abduct and kill random dude on orders?

I'm guessing Miranda runs the Evil Mystery Group.

Less past. More present.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Dowel Jones said:

Will the last person not involved in the terrorist crisis please stand up?  Last week I really thought the three "rescuers" were all involved, and this week I still do. 
And Nimah/Raina, what the hell is going on?

Judging from the size of those air ducts, it must take a nuclear reactor to power the HVAC for that building.  By the way, I loved the scene where the posse comes to the floor with the sign on the stairwell door that states "Roof Access".  Yet, right behind them is another flight of stairs.  Where did they go?

Why in the world would an agent candidate murder a man in cold blood simply on the directive from a cell phone?  I would like more explanation, please.

Can't we have a Thanksgiving episode on some series that revolves around Black Friday, just for fun?

I expect it'll keep happening until the last reveal in the finale.

2 hours ago, piequinn35 said:

I am guessing Miranda & Ryan are not bad guys but they are undercover, Diana and Leon, I have no clue.

I agree. My guess is that in the past, Ryan has to be seen to be cutting Alex off after the task of cutting ties with the people in their life who won't let things go. In the future, I'm guessing that Ryan put Alex where he did to protect her and keep her out of the road.  If he had really turned into one of the baddies why wouldn't he just kill her and be done with it? 

Whats everyone's thoughts on the twins? I think she was undercover last night about being part of the liberation front. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ReeBee85 said:

I agree. My guess is that in the past, Ryan has to be seen to be cutting Alex off after the task of cutting ties with the people in their life who won't let things go. In the future, I'm guessing that Ryan put Alex where he did to protect her and keep her out of the road.  If he had really turned into one of the baddies why wouldn't he just kill her and be done with it? 

Whats everyone's thoughts on the twins? I think she was undercover last night about being part of the liberation front. 

I'm sure Ryan is undercover. Isn't that everything we're seeing him work at in the scenes in the past? He's trying to get in with the AIC. I assume the AIC is the same group is this Liberation Front, and we're seeing the end results of that mission.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, NorthstarATL said:

I laughed when Ryan pulled his mask off. That was probably NOT the reaction the show was going for, but it's become SO silly that I cannot take any "reveal" seriously any more.

The show overused the 'reveal' card only 2 seasons in.  That and we've already seen him take the 'test' in helping kill the random guy.

• Love 2

I'm guessing there is a rebel group within the rebel group.

Rebel within Rebels: Ryan, Miranda, Lydia, Will (sort of)

Rebels: Raina, Dyana, Leon, the author (died 1st episode), blonde female instructor from Farm

Poor Innocent By Standers: Leigh, Harry (sort of)

Nothing to do with it: Owen

Dark horse to be evil master mind of season 2: Brandon

Raina probably turned to the dark side because of Miranda's son and Simon. She got close to both of them and both died.

Why did the one guy kill that man? No, seriously, why? And why do the writers think we wanted the good guys to abduct and kill random dude on orders?

It is all part of their Jason Bourne training. Kill or be part of killing an innocent person. :(

So the show writers did not like Brexit?, lol. Harry is seriously the only character with actual layers and not a cartoon character. The actor is awesome. I hope he gets a spin off.

So for the future seasons(?) location, I predict either Mossad or MI6. I hope the writers do away with the time changes, though.

• Love 3

I finally got around to this episode, because it totally slipped my mind last week, which is rare for me.  Not good, Quantico!

Anyway, basically during training, the AIC recruited Ryan, Leon, and Dayana and made them kill a man (Ryan captures, Leon pulls the trigger, and Dayana cleans up the mess).  Meanwhile in the future, it's revealed that at least Ryan is still part of the organization.  I doubt this show will make him an actual bad guy, so he'll probably end up still being undercover.  Also, I'm guessing the reason he and Alex break-up is because of Owen's little push away the ones you love deal, and Ryan actually still loves her.  Yawn.

Doyle and the MI6 seem to be a bit more involved then what he is telling Ryan and Alex.  They actually want recruits from the agency or something?  Lara Pulver as his handler was pretty fun.

Is there anything important that is going to come out of Owen's obsession over the reason he was burned?

New General has arrived and just wants to simply blow up everyone in the building.  I almost see her point, because as convoluted and all-knowing as the AIC's plan has been, I'm not even sure they would have failsafe, if a bomb just fell in their laps.

Best past was the Nimah/Raina scenes, and the reveal that Raina (?) is completely with the AIC, because of what happened to Simon and the general hate and bigotry she has suffered throughout her entire life.