Type keyword(s) to search

Gilmore Girls 20 Questions

• Start Topic

Yes it was bought for Luke and Lorelai. Luke has seen it but Lorelai has not. He did not take possession of said object because Lorelai has the say. The person that purchased/tried to give it to Luke is in the credits. The object was seen in the diner. It was seen only once.

TL: 5.22-6.8

Taryn, it IS the cake topper. 

SOOKIE: Nice? Nice? It's not nice, it's fate. Look. (hold the cake-topper so the bride and grooms rear ends are facing Luke) Perhaps this looks familiar. His butt. It's your butt. (points to the porcelain butt) It's your butt, Luke. It's your butt.

LUKE: Sookie, stop screaming, "It's your butt". People are eating.

• Love 1

Hahahahahahaha that was a funny moment. 

I think you and I have been the only ones playing for the last couple of rounds at least, haven't we?  I'm going to take a break before I put a new one up.  Maybe somebody else will want to jump in for the next one.

19 minutes ago, Taryn74 said:

Hahahahahahaha that was a funny moment. 

I think you and I have been the only ones playing for the last couple of rounds at least, haven't we?  I'm going to take a break before I put a new one up.  Maybe somebody else will want to jump in for the next one.

I agree.

• Love 1

Yep you're doing fine!

Making what is probably a premature guess........is it when Sherry is in the hospital having GiGi and Rory calls Lorelai to come help because all of Sherry's lame friends bailed?

Scene

In the Hollow

Indoors

There's a couple of adorable Girls present

No TV

Townies are present and part of the scene

Food has been consumed

TL: Pre-Yale dorm building feast - S1 - S3

I think we posted at the same time Lulu, one of your questions was already answered LOL.

Scene

In the Hollow

Indoors

No TV

Food has been consumed

Not at the Crap Shack

Scene

In the Hollow

Indoors

No TV

Food has been consumed

Not at the Crap Shack

In the diner, daytime

TL2: Luke has been caught with a bag of junk food because Jess is moving in - 2.05 - S3

Scene

In the Hollow

Indoors

No TV

Food has been consumed

Not at the Crap Shack

In the diner, daytime

Some marshmallows may have just disappeared after someone asked for more, yes  ;)  (that's not the actual moment I'm thinking of, though)

I really don't know about Miss Patty, LOL, is that from the same episode as above?

TL2: Luke has been caught with a bag of junk food because Jess is moving in - 2.05 - S3

Heehee, lulu caught my clever trick of two questions identifying two episodes.

ok, so we are post-tofurkey, past enscotched, and past yams, yet are in the diner in daylight. Must be a blue-eyed kewpie doll discussing how the town is watching her, followed by one of my favorite Babette remarks, "ya gotta give it a little somethin' honey."