Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E02: What Went Down

• Start Topic

Stassi and Patrick keeping their relationship off camera is just about the smartest decision they've ever made. Putting your relationship on the show opens it up for scrutiny and we know what a mess these idiots make of their love lives.

For all of her messiness, Lala was pretty good at teasing the guys while keeping her real relationship off the show last season. She was off and on with Hayes Pullard from the Jacksonville Jaguars last season. However even she was sloppy and let enough details about who he was slip. Eventually people figured it out and they were done.

Asa Soltan Rahmati from Shahs is basically the only person who has pulled this off. She's been with Jermaine Jackson Jr. for years. He's been on the show once and barely allows his photographic representation on the show. Asa is currently pregnant with their first child.

• Love 2
On 11/14/2016 at 7:01 PM, Sai said:

I'm probably the only one but I totally believe Jax.

I totally believe him. He has no reason to lie   He also looked upset and even said "I'm suppose to be ok with this?" Kristen didnt deny it in the beginning. She kinda smirked. But only when Brittany, a midwestern girl from Bible Belt America, got embarrassed because she's afraid her friends and family will see it , did Kristen back pedal and get mad at Jax. Also, if he really lied don't you think she would have left him? She stayed because she knows it's true

Edited by 30naynard
  • Love 1

Brittany will never leave Jax, no matter what he does, including the things he's deliberately doing to get her to break up with him. I hear a lot of comments about how Brittany's this tough cookie who doesn't take Jax's shit, and how she's so good for him and wouldn't let him get away with A, B, or C, and I think, am I watching the same show? His behavior with Lala alone should have been a deal breaker but Brittany pretending that she got mad about it and that was that. The dynamic of their fights and the things he's allowed to say to her show a cowed, placating woman and an exasperated, over-it guy who's too big a bitch to cut her loose. I don't share the Brittany love; mostly I just pity her.

• Love 2
On Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at 2:14 PM, Marley said:

Lmao at James apartment. He's basically a kept bitch. And that apartment did not look like some sweet penthouse. Unless there was more we didn't see?

It doesn't even sound as nice as the set up Jax had with John in Miami a decade ago. John still has a massive naked picture of Jax and still "loves Jax no matter what happened." We saw 2 minutes of John and it was clear that there is no way that he would have made Jax squat Harry Potter style on a mattress behind a screen.

We haven't seen anything of James' older pool playing roommate, but I'm sensing drugs being the thing that unites them. James is either the roommate's connection for drugs or James does a little distribution for the roommate at SUR, Pump, and any other spot where James DJs.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 3
On 11/16/2016 at 2:44 PM, JenE4 said:

Hmmm. The more I think about this... Every on-TV girlfriend has broken up with him, right? (Exception I think he dumped Laura-Leigh--but even that he MAY have driven her to dump him, I don't recall.) Jax definitely seems like the kind of person who's in love with the idea of being in love--even when he's not acting very loving (i.e., faithful, respectful) to his girlfriends. All of his relationships are very tumultuous, and yet that's never a deal-breaker from his side; he's in it until he gets dumped. Boy, I have a friend who would be perfect for him! She thinks the more they "fight for her" (I.e. fight WITH her), the more the guy loves her, and then she's always shocked when the guy eventually dumps her because they fight so much. The only time she dumps a guy is if he's nice and they DON'T fight because that's boring. sigh. Now I'm full circle thinking he might not be trying to make Brittany dump him. This is status quo relationship behavior for him.

Yeah, I just think Jax is the kind of guy who gets emotionally manipulative and abusive until someone leaves him so he can always throw it in their face that THEY left HIM if it ever comes up. He actually did the same thing with Stassi, she was just so bitchy herself that it wasn't as noticeable.